Picture This Poem Challenge

bump

we should do more of these...

I agree.

The site where I get the photos is stock.xchange, which has work by amateur photographers, most of whom sign a release form saying there are no usage restrictions on them. People who go to the site then use them for websites, illustrated poems, whatever. If you go there, just make sure the photos you choose are categorized as having "no usage restrictions."

A small portion of the photos there can't be used for commercial purposes or first require the photographer's written permission before they can be used by anyone else, but I don't use those--just the ones that have no restrictions on them.

Yes you can create your own artwork. I've done that, too, but being a lazy grasshopper, I generally go for the copyright-free stuff.

:)

This site is great for inspiration too.

Hey Tris! How are you darlin'? ltns!! Too long.

I just bought a photograph I'd like to write about. Soon as it gets here I'll add it here. But don't y'all wait for me- post away!!

Ha! Yes it was. Actually think this thread was where Ange dropped some copyright-free stock images to use . There were other threads, but I can't remember them. If you go through my sigline, you can find illustrated poems I've posted. Some of them newish others re-posted from awhile ago.

Back