My Angel is the Centerfold [Closed for Motheroftears24}

-Terry groaned he held out a bit longer before he came for her.-"Oh....Haven...i know we did earlier but...I wanna take you as me."-He smiled to her.-"Lay back for me...I will give it to you gently like you should of had it to you."
 
I laid back onto the bed and spread my legs for Terry. "Ohhhh Terry, I need you." I moaned.
 
-Terry mounted her and shoved his cock deep in her cunt and groaned pushing his cock in and out of her.-"Oh that feels good."
 
-terry only fucked her harder thrusting his cock deep in to her cunt and just pounded her pussy with out hesitation letting her feel every inch of him.-"Oh Haven where do you want me to cum love...go on tell me."
 
"Mmm you can cum inside of me." I moaned. I was on birth control. I wanted Terry to fill me with his cum.
 
-Terry groaned and came filling her cunt with his cum. He groaned as he held her close and just snuggled to her.-"Mmm Haven...I love you."
 
I screamed in pleasure and snuggled against Terry. I said, "I love you too, Terry". I rested for the evening with him.
 
-They got in to the shower and dressed for bed as Terry snuggled against Haven and fell asleep as he stroked her hair.-
 
-Terry woke up soon and groaned as he looked around and smiled seeing where he was as he sat up and washed his face and came out.-"Morning Haven."-He smiled and looked to her eyes.-"I hope you slept well...What did you wanna do for today."

[remember we had today off and we both work the next day]
 
I woke up shortly after Terry did. My phone was buzzing. It was my ex still giving me hell. I ignored the text message and greeted Terry with a smile. "Mmm, let's eat breakfast and I will think of something." I said.
 
-He nods in agreement as they went to the Kitchen and started food for them. Making bacon and Eggs.-
 
I got up and put on a tight low cut green sweater with jeans as well as some make up. I gave Terry a kiss before sitting at the table. "I was thinking maybe we could spend time here, then go out for lunch before going to see a movie."
 
"I like that idea..what did you wanna do here?"-He asked and smiled looking to her eyes as he served the food and began to eat slowly.-
 
"I have some costumes." I said. The breakfast was delicious. I decided to make him aware of the situation with my ex. I told him that he was released, but miles away. I was laying low for a while. I was just hoping that he would not talk to any of my other family members who I did not tell the situation to. I did not want them to worry.
 
"We better be careful then I will protect you Haven."-He smiled as they Finished breakfast.-"so you wanna play with costumes today?'"-He smiled and got close to her a she began to nibble her neck as they put the dishes in the sink.-
 
"Yeah, that sounds good." I replied wanting to do some roleplaying. I quickly cleaned up then went to my closet to look through to see what I had. I had a catgirl costume that I wore for the Adult Film Industry gala, a nurse's outfit, a very sexy version of an office business dress, a bridal outfit, and some other items. I had an idea for the Bridal outfit, so I picked it and put it on. "I could play a bride who is fucked by the best man." I said with a wicked smile

http://shirls.com.au/images/Lace-Sexy-Wedding-Dress-Fantasy-Costume.jpg
 
-He chuckled as he put on the tux for it and smiled.-"So...what is the story why is the best man fucking her."-He winks.-
 
-he smiled happily as he entered the room in the costume tux.-"Oh There you are Jenn."-He chuckled.-"oh god Jason is lucky to have you as a bride."
 
I pretended that I was getting ready for the wedding. "Hey, thank you." I said with a smile, "I am a bit nervous about the wedding... I am glad to have some company."
 
"yeah....I mean it can be a bit...nerve wrecking."-He said.-"Hey um...i need to confess something..."-He smiled and looked.-"You know how you use to talk with me and Jason about your sexual fantasies...it is bad but...i always dreamed about some of those coming true..like..roughing you up and.....no i shouldn't continue....your getting married in a few hours... i just wanted to come and tell you that..i needed to let it out."
 
"Really, this may sound bad of me, but I had thoughts of you as well." I said, "I would still love the idea of you taking advantage of me. In fact, I am having second thoughts of the wedding."
 
"Oh i don't know about you canceling the wedding..but if that is what you want to do...maybe...we can start here."-he cupped her breasts and rubbed them as he leaned in and sucked on her neck.-"Mmm your neck is creamy."
 
Back
Top