The Lab Experiment: A Life is a Life

-Seto gasped as he gripped his hands.-"I am cumming i am going to...."-he screamed her name as globs of cum flew and filled her mouth he groaned his eyes full of wonder as he blushed thinking about what else was to come.-

I swallowed my Master's cum and laid on the bed spreading my legs for him. I wanted for him to be on top of me. "Please fuck me master." I begged him.

-Seto was not sure about this he had a raging hard on and could not let it go he got between her legs and slid his cock in to her hot warm pussy he groaned at the feeling and began to slightly move his cock in and out of her.-

I moaned a bit in pain and pleasure. He was much bigger than the general, so it hurt a little bit when he thrust his cock deep inside of me.

-Seto blushed as he slowly began to move his cock in and out of her pussy nice and slow not wanting to be in a rush enjoying the way she clenched around his cock.-"mmm Serena you feel so good."

I moved my hips in rhythm with his as he fucked me. His cock was deep inside of my drenched pussy. I moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, master!"

-Seto gasped and fucked her pussy as she wanted. Seto could not believe this was all happening. Seto certainly loved this though some one to love even if it was his creation.-

I wrapped my legs around his waist lovingly taking his cock deeper inside of me. "Ohhhhh master this feels so amazing!" I moaned.

-Seto groaned as he picked up his pace moving faster and deeper.-"Oh God i am going to cum."-he said as he felt his cock tense up.-"Where do i come?"

"Please cum inside of me!" I moaned as I was close to cumming with him. I grinded harder against him and screamed in ecstasy as I came for him.

-Seto blushed as he held her tight with all his might and flooded her pussy with loads and loads of cum he stopped and let her go as he slipped out of her pussy. All the juices dripping out and laying there in extacy.-

We had to rest. The general would be sending a lot of his troops to find us and we had to try to get as far as way as possible. I cuddled up to him and went to sleep.

-Seto managed to sleep right afterwards. Next morning Seto had gotten up and did not worry about breakfast as he got dressed and made sure they had everything noticing Serena was getting ready. Seto had not much time before they would cancel the Credit card it would take a few weeks but still.-

I decided that if I had a chance the next place I would stop I would dye my hair dark brunette and change my appearance a bit so that we were not caught. I shuddered to think of what the General would do to us if we were caught. I found a tight grey t-shirt, jeans, and some sunglasses that I put on. I finished off breakfast and was ready to go.

-Seto took off for the City as he smiled.-"We have to grab a bunch of clothes change our hair color and find a place to live or at least a apartment of some sort. Unless we just live in Hotels and stuff."-he said as Seto was worried.-

"We are going to have to keep moving so we are going to have to start staying at hotels." I suggested. I was extremely nervous as we were out horrified at the thought of the General's men hiding amongt people in the streets or the places we went.

-Seto looked.-"If we have to fight we will. I have to get to my real lab where I think I can build something to help you but we are a long way from that.Let us go on a huge shopping spree with this card we have shall we?"-he said and smiled as he looked to her.-"We will go to a nice big outlet store where they sell many different types of clothes."-knowing there was a sex store there he hoped she didn't find it as he was not sure what he would do if he found it either.-

When we got to the store, I immediately began picking out sexy outfits such as: tight t-shirts, tube tops, spaghetti strapped tank tops, jeans, skirts, jewelery and lingerie. As we were going, I noticed the sex shop and looked at it curiously. "W-what is that place, Master?" I asked.

-Seto got a few outfits for him self as he blushed.-"It is a sex shop."-he said and smiled to her.-"It has other types of stuff it sells. Costumes accessories and."-he blushed.-"Yeah"

"Let's go inside." I said, "This could be fun.". I held my Master's hand wanting him to take me inside. I was intrigued to see the items they had.

-Seto blushed showing her all the different outfits and stuff.-"I hope you like it."-he said blushing at everything. embarrassed he never seen like this.-

I smiled when I saw how he was reacting to being there. I looked at all the items curiously like the costumes, the vibrators, the books, and movies. I picked two costumes so far. One was a slave girl's costume and the other was a maid's outfit. Since he was my Master, it was fitting.

-Seto blushed looking around to all the outfits and other things he could see her in he almost wanted to cum in his pants.-

I could see the curiousity in his eyes as he looked at the other outfits. "What else would you like me in Master?" I asked wondering what he was going to pick.

-He blushed.-"I think because of your body you would look lovely in all of them Honestly Serena."

Back