Uk register/ love the uk

Awww love/loved it too!!!! Have rather a thing for Mitchell..why,oh why did they have to kill him off??

my god yes :) he's cool :)

I really hope they somehow can bring him back.. it just won't be the same...:(

I was totally shocked...
 
I am not into the blood or violance, but I love the sexual tension and the Taking of inocence, commanding a girl to do your will.

If I have to come back in the after life, I want to be a vampire, they have all the fun and get the hotest babes lol

Ah don't get me wrong, I will watch it sometime, loads of people love it, so I know I should give it a chance, but now I want to see it from the first episode :) sounds good the way you described it :)
 
Ok, that's me... totally cream crackered :)

Night lovely people xxxxxxxx :) nice to have met you :rose:
 
I'm not even sure there'll be a new series, have you heard? If there is... it'll be so different without him...

Ok, that's me... totally cream crackered :)

Night lovely people xxxxxxxx :) nice to have met you :rose:

I blearily remember them announcing a 4th series this morning[... I're sure that Nina and Annie were on Something for the weekend....though that pesky lost hour might be playing tricks on me.

Night LubyLoo, lovely to have met you :rose:/I]
 
Morning all. Today is looking like its going to be a pretty amazing day!

At least...thats what i'm hoping...come on positive attitude...
 
la la la....

*...yawns... *

''........Please could you stop the noise, I'm trying to get some rest.......''
 
taps foot.....

''................From all the unborn chicken voices in my head''
 
.....wish I could play guitar....

'' .........What's that...? What's that.....? (I may be paranoid, but not an android)''
 
Morning everyone, monday seems to come around super quick at the moment!!

Hope all is well with everyone
 
this is a very long tune you know.....

''........When I am king, you will be first against the wall........''
 
Back
Top