Shy Wife Seduced?

DrPhilxxx

Virgin
Hey everyone,

Long time reader, new member to the forum. Two of my favorite stories are Katie's Massage and Stripper Spice:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=70902
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=46732

I've looked for more stories about reluctant wives being seduced, but yet to find any. I guess I'm either looking for more stories like this or if someone is taking suggestions I'm looking for stories with:

1. A reluctant, innocent or shy wife put into a situation where she could be seduced (like a massage table, strip bar etc...). Wife that wouldn't normally be kinky, but is given alcohol or just seduced and sheds her inhibitions.

2. A wife who hasn't had a lot of experience and is amazed by the site and feel of a large cock.

3. Wife wrestling her feelings of regret for fucking a stranger, but loving being fucked...then at the climax fighting the feeling of worrying about getting pregnant but wanting to feel the stranger's cock pulsating and shooting cum inside of her.

4. Maybe an "oh shit moment" too at the end like what the hell did I just do?

I don't know but this kind of stuff gets me going.

you should have no trouble finding such stories on the Loving Wives index. the trial and error might even be...ummm.... invigorating.:D

you can browse (either the main alphabetical index or the Top List) or do a story search (do you know how?)

a few possibles:

Charlie and Layla Pt 1

How Jenny Kissed Me!

How Naughty Shall I be?

doubt these samples are exactly what you want, but try them.

Since you're in Story Ideas, maybe an author will like this thread and write a story along these lines?

This actually gave me an idea for a story, I will try to get it done today.

Still looking...thought I would drag up this old thread to see if anyone else had some good suggestions?

You could check out my tumblr blog. I have 2 completed stories of this type there and a third in progress. Plus captioned pics that touch on this theme.

Excellent post, Dr Phil, they're exactly the sort of stories that I look for; a ruthless, charming charismatic rake and a reluctant, conservative wife. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in wanting to read such stories

Suewatcher is an author that has heroines who are usually a little bit reluctant and his stories have the genres that you mention; spiced up even further with a black rake. Karen Kay does similar stuff though she sometimes leaves her stories unfinished

One of the tragedies of this excellent site is the "reluctance" tag is shared with "non consent", something that I positively don't like

But do try the "pregnant" tag. I think that you may find what you're looking for

Excellent post, Dr Phil, they're exactly the sort of stories that I look for; a ruthless, charming charismatic rake and a reluctant, conservative wife. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in wanting to read such stories

Suewatcher is an author that has heroines who are usually a little bit reluctant and his stories have the genres that you mention; spiced up even further with a black rake. Karen Kay does similar stuff though she sometimes leaves her stories unfinished

One of the tragedies of this excellent site is the "reluctance" tag is shared with "non consent", something that I positively don't like

But do try the "pregnant" tag. I think that you may find what you're looking for

I have now published two stories of this sort for the Kindle on Amazon. I'm not Shakespeare, but I think I'm more literate than most. Look for author Jake Wittol.

Remember, you can get a free Kindle for PC reader from Amazon, you do not need to own a Kindle device.

Dr. Phil. Try the story search using "Conservative wife" I got 3K hits although I didn't look at any. Hope this helps some.

I like the same thing you do. I just don't remember any of the story name or those of the authors.

Mike

Dr. Phil. Try the story search using "Conservative wife" I got 3K hits

How did you do this, Justa? I've just tried this and I got precisely 15! There's no link to "Conservative Wives" in the tags portal, so my method was to go into Google, typing in "Literotica.com/tags/Conservative Wives"

Your method is obviously better than mine

Lynn I just went into Lit.s story search entered conservative wife and they popped up. I'm sure a lot of them are not exactly what we like but, in my limited experience the first few pages usually have some stories we are looking for.

Mike

Lynn I just went into Lit.s story search entered conservative wife and they popped up. I'm sure a lot of them are not exactly what we like but, in my limited experience the first few pages usually have some stories we are looking for.

Mike

Just to lending a helping hand, typing conservative wife will bring up any story that has both words in it, anywhere. Better would be "conservative wife" with the quotes, this brings up only stories in which the words are next to each other in that order.

Remember, you can get a free Kindle for PC reader from Amazon, you do not need to own a Kindle device.

You mean I can pay some sort of fee, then Amazon will post them off to my computer/email inbox? I'd very much like to do that, if you can explain to me how it can be done

Try Literotica story advanced search with "shy wife" (including the quotes) and limited to the non-consent and loving wives categories both selected. That gives over 300 to choose from.

Back