the "ask chemgirljaime a question" thread

Depends on what you want to put your tongue in.

Or who.

:p

s9s.JPG

Oh, perfect! Just like I remember it. Thank you, cgj :rose: Can I just name things and you'll post pictures of them? Group sex!

An excellent projectile core.

I think it looks quite smart in the big ol' disco ball orbiting earth.

What gives a mirror its reflective property?

silver or aluminum on glass.

Or who.

:p

Oh, perfect! Just like I remember it. Thank you, cgj :rose: Can I just name things and you'll post pictures of them? Group sex!

I think it looks quite smart in the big ol' disco ball orbiting earth.

well I wasn't sure what you wanted to know about Tungsten.. so I thought I'd just share a photo.

I thought of you as I included it. ;)

What are "funfetti cookies"?

cookies with sprinkles.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GkUWM_XrHIY/T9VWGwZbgLI/AAAAAAAALbk/f_iHBNltH6Q/s1600/Funfetti+Cookies+WM+TS+024.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm...

I can't say that I approve of pink frosting on cookies.

I'm a purist, so for me, it's choco chip or nothing else.

Oh my god, I made the best chocolate chip cookies the other day(probably more like a few months ago). I added Nutella to the dough and then sprinkled sea salt on top. I almost ate the entire batch by myself.

Oh my god, I made the best chocolate chip cookies the other day(probably more like a few months ago). I added Nutella to the dough and then sprinkled sea salt on top. I almost ate the entire batch by myself.

Um hello. I'm in Virginia. Why did you not bring the amazing Nutella cookies to me? :(

*lusting*

I know. I wish I could go back in time just to eat those cookies again right now.

Um hello. I'm in Virginia. Why did you not bring the amazing Nutella cookies to me? :(

Oh no, I mean, it would have been my best intention to do so, but there is no way these cookies would have survived a 5 hour drive. They barely survived 5 minutes out of the oven.

well I wasn't sure what you wanted to know about Tungsten.. so I thought I'd just share a photo.

Yes, that was perfect! I'm always suspicious of Tungsten because it parades around calling itself W.

The mirror question reminded me of a cool Feynman clip I watched. Eat your hearts out, nerds.

Pink frosting on cookies is perfectly acceptable, for the record. I'm pretty sure it's in the Constitution.

I know. I wish I could go back in time just to eat those cookies again right now.

Oh no, I mean, it would have been my best intention to do so, but there is no way these cookies would have survived a 5 hour drive. They barely survived 5 minutes out of the oven.

probably because they were too delicious.

Well, I guess my ass and hips should thank you, but my heart doesn't. :(

You have a little crush on our chemgirl, don't you.

Think of the rest of us as her older brothers.

:)

It's twew, it's twew I tell you! I have a crush on chemgirl. Smart is sexy...and sexy is sexy...hell, it's all sexy. So can she come out and play?

I use the read tungsten leeds, that are supposed to be sharpened. how about you?

Ohhhhh, Canada !!!!

Ahh, yes, a question. I almost forgot. I could ask a politically charged question but I'm not going to do that. I could ask a question about a controversial area of science but I'm not going to do that. I could ask a question about religion but I'm not going to do that. I admit it; I'm stumped.

Ohhhhh, Canada !!!!

Ahh, yes, a question. I almost forgot. I could ask a politically charged question but I'm not going to do that. I could ask a question about a controversial area of science but I'm not going to do that. I could ask a question about religion but I'm not going to do that. I admit it; I'm stumped.

Do like Jeopardy and start with the answer and see if she can figure out the question. There has to be a lot of good answers out there to choose from.

I use the read tungsten leeds, that are supposed to be sharpened. how about you?

I don't use any... but thanks for sharing!

Ohhhhh, Canada !!!!

I'm sure you can think of something.. ask me anything!

Do like Jeopardy and start with the answer and see if she can figure out the question. There has to be a lot of good answers out there to choose from.

hey hey hey now.. this is not "the "ask chemgirljaime a question" like on Jeopardy thread" ...no.

now behave!

Back