Obama Breaks The Law...Again

No it doesn't, it puts the shits to this administration.

Just keep digging that hole Vetteman, it's what's expected.

Now your contention is that the administration pushed through promotions, against Army rules, for a deserter?

You don't even see how completely off the map you are do you?

The fact that The Fraud broke the law means nothing to the usual suspects. Which law will he violate next?

The fact that The Fraud broke the law means nothing to the usual suspects. Which law will he violate next?

Pull up that law you accuse the President of breaking, then read the signing statement associated with it.

You remember signing statements right dipshit? Those things that good old G.W. turned into an art form for disregarding laws he didn't want to abide by (Like torturing prisoners at Gitmo). We told you idiots it was a dangerous precedent.. The shoe, as they say, is on the other foot.

I don't like their use any more now than I did then, but it's funny to see it bite you and yours on the ass and hear you scream that he's breaking the law.

Who told you this? Obama dun goofed. Gitmo still should be shut down however but that doesn't change that he fucked up and bad here and deserves no support on the issue.

So if Bergdahl was such a vocal anti-American terrorist-lover, why would we want the Taliban to have him?

So if Bergdahl was such a vocal anti-American terrorist-lover, why would we want the Taliban to have him?

The same reason why you and head cheese seem so well-suited toward each other?

Anyone who was politically conscious in the mid-1980s has to be comatose with amusement at the irony strewn all over this thread.

I'm usually a polite type of guy who likes to keep my part of something like this as gentile as possible. to that end I'll start with this:

There are two kinds of people who discuss situations like this: 1) Those who form an opinion then scramble to find any kind of factual scraps to support that opinion and 2) Those who review the facts and form an opinion on the basis of those facts. I won't mention any names because all you need to do is look around, read the posts and those of each persuasion are very easy to define.

After reading every comment and looking at all those links that were posted the conclusion I come to is that his capture is still a mystery. No one, let me repeat that, NO ONE, knows and no one has said that they know. There are a lot of "might haves and maybes and may have beens" but no actual facts to back it up. None. Zilch. Zero.

So to say he deserted as a statement of fact is both erroneous and despicable. At a minimum, until the facts are secured, we owe this guy the benefit of the doubt. Until it is proven that he did something wrong, then we owe him that.

And let's separate him and his actions from those of the President. They are two separate and distinct things. This seems to be a habit of people who are Zelots, they cannot and will not separate things that have nothing to do with that which they hate and rant against.

Now that I have the civilized portion of my post out of the way, time to let my temper free.

Miles is usually a mild irritant in any thread, having neither the intellectual capacity nor intelligence to make a sound factual argument on any subject. But I have to give it to him here. He's the only one of the three who stayed on subject. He makes his distaste and abhorrence of the President plain, even though he cannot or does not make a coherent case for those feelings.

The other two of the three have shown how truly slimy they are.

Vetteman tells us that he is "honorable" because he is a Marine, "no man left behind", "honor or veterans" ,"honor those who have fought for this country" have come from his pen many times, but when push comes to shove, when it comes down to being able to use someone for a political point, all that goes out the window. He would much rather use innuendo, rumor, anything other then the facts that might be contrary to his already set opinion. I believe he would suck his daddy's cock rather than admit his opinion was wrong. Wait, let me rephrase that, I know he would. Besides ANY person who has been in the military and who denigrates another vet on the basis of rumor and innuendo is a pig fucker, plain and simple.

AJ isn't any better, just more subtle about it. Here is a sycophantic, perfidious poster who expounds honor, duty and virtue, but shows to have little of any of those. Again a Marine that boasts of his military time, boast of being a martial arts expert and teacher, but has never show that he's learned any of the lessons other then those that have to do with the physical skills of that discipline.

Yea, I'm pissed. I despise such slimy, under handed, belly crawling tactics. The first time this was done I kept my piece. Remember Al Gore and the fact that he was only in 'nam for four months and only went into "sanitized" combat areas? At least he was there, unlike others who's only combat was at the local bar. And I kept silent and said nothing because I knew it would do no good.

The second time i bit my tongue.

Does John Kerry and the term "Swift Boated" ring a bell? They didn't attack him just for his politics, but his record in 'nam. His own fucking compadres did it! The people he served with, the people that he fought with. They did it for no other reason then political gain. And they did it with rumor, opinion and innuendo, no facts, nothing concrete just manufactured bullshit that they insisted was true. Vette and AJ both insisted the rumors, opinions and "evidence" presented 30 some years late were all true. It didn't matter that none of it was verifiable, it didn't matter that all of it miraculously came to light when it would benefit those spouting it; it only mattered that it would benefit their side of the argument, no matter the fallacious inaccuracy of the claims.

And both these "honorable" Marines didn't give a thought to the fact that no matter how much they disliked Kerry's politics he was a combat vet and that they were doing something slimy. It only mattered that it benefited them and bolstered support for their end of the political argument. .

I have no problem disagreeing with someones politics, but when you start telling me how much you revere those who fought for this country, but in the next breath you denigrate them because it will support your political views, when you start telling me how "honorable" you are but can still trash a fellow vet for no other reason then to bolster your political opinion, it shows your character, or lack there of.

I pity the people who fought with you or served with you. I'll bet ten to one that none of them let either one of you behind them. I'm sure they feel as I do, if you keep 'em in front they can't bite you in the ass.

'nuff said

Comshaw

I'm usually a polite type of guy who likes to keep my part of something like this as gentile as possible. to that end I'll start with this:

There are two kinds of people who discuss situations like this: 1) Those who form an opinion then scramble to find any kind of factual scraps to support that opinion and 2) Those who review the facts and form an opinion on the basis of those facts. I won't mention any names because all you need to do is look around, read the posts and those of each persuasion are very easy to define.

After reading every comment and looking at all those links that were posted the conclusion I come to is that his capture is still a mystery. No one, let me repeat that, NO ONE, knows and no one has said that they know. There are a lot of "might haves and maybes and may have beens" but no actual facts to back it up. None. Zilch. Zero.

So to say he deserted as a statement of fact is both erroneous and despicable. At a minimum, until the facts are secured, we owe this guy the benefit of the doubt. Until it is proven that he did something wrong, then we owe him that.

And let's separate him and his actions from those of the President. They are two separate and distinct things. This seems to be a habit of people who are Zelots, they cannot and will not separate things that have nothing to do with that which they hate and rant against.

Now that I have the civilized portion of my post out of the way, time to let my temper free.

Miles is usually a mild irritant in any thread, having neither the intellectual capacity nor intelligence to make a sound factual argument on any subject. But I have to give it to him here. He's the only one of the three who stayed on subject. He makes his distaste and abhorrence of the President plain, even though he cannot or does not make a coherent case for those feelings.

Vetteman tells us that he is "honorable" because he is a Marine, "no man left behind", "honor or veterans" ,"honor those who have fought for this country" have come from his pen many times, but when push comes to shove, when it comes down to being able to use someone for a political point, all that goes out the window. He would much rather use innuendo, rumor, anything other then the facts that might be contrary to his already set opinion. I believe he would suck his daddy's cock rather than admit his opinion was wrong. Wait, let me rephrase that, I know he would. Besides ANY person who has been in the military and who denigrates another vet on the basis of rumor and innuendo is a pig fucker, plain and simple.

AJ isn't any better, just more subtle about it. Here is a sycophantic, perfidious poster who expounds honor, duty and virtue, but shows to have little of any of those. Again a Marine that boasts of his military time, boast of being a martial arts expert and teacher, but has never show that he's learned any of the lessons other then those that have to do with the physical skills of that discipline.

Yea, I'm pissed. I despise such slimy, under handed, belly crawling tactics. The first time this was done I kept my piece. Remember Al Gore and the fact that he was only in 'nam for four months and only went into "sanitized" combat areas? At least he was there, unlike others who's only combat was at the local bar. And I kept silent and said nothing because I knew it would do no good.

Does John Kerry and the term "Swift Boated" ring a bell? They didn't attack him just for his politics, but his record in 'nam. His own fucking compadres did it! The people he served with, the people that he fought with. They did it for no other reason then political gain. And they did it with rumor, opinion and innuendo, no facts, nothing concrete just manufactured bullshit that they insisted was true. Vette and AJ both insisted the rumors, opinions and "evidence" presented 30 some years late were all true. It didn't matter that none of it was verifiable, it didn't matter that all of it miraculously came to light when it would benefit those spouting it; it only mattered that it would benefit their side of the argument, no matter the fallacious inaccuracy of the claims.

And both these "honorable" Marines didn't give a thought to the fact that no matter how much they disliked Kerry's politics he was a combat vet and that they were doing something slimy. It only mattered that it benefited them and bolstered support for their end of the political argument. .

I have no problem disagreeing with someones politics, but when you start telling me how much you revere those who fought for this country, but in the next breath you denigrate them because it will support your political views, when you start telling me how "honorable" you are but can still trash a fellow vet for no other reason then to bolster your political opinion, it shows your character, or lack there of.

I pity the people who fought with you or served with you. I'll bet ten to one that none of them let either one of you behind them. I'm sure they feel as I do, if you keep 'em in front they can't bite you in the ass.

'nuff said

Comshaw

applause.gif

Last edited:

'nuff said

Comshaw

236393_5_.gif

slap2.gif

avengers_hulk_loki_1337008016_by_rocketypo-d50zaet.gif

BaWvUiL.gif

Somebody

Got their shitty "patriotic" Semper Fi ass

BROKE THEE FUCKE DOWNE.

Barack-Obama-Saying-It-is-Law.gif

fanning-my-vagina-glee.gif

tumblr_m40b68oSHD1qcc2ea.gif

tumblr_md42dow0sv1r5x5zu.gif

tumblr_m2ryl3dYOH1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

Does John Kerry and the term "Swift Boated" ring a bell? They didn't attack him just for his politics, but his record in 'nam. His own fucking compadres did it! The people he served with, the people that he fought with.

Comshaw

it was Kerry who called HIS OWN COMRADES....Baby Killers and war criminals

the SWIFTIES were after the COWARD since the 1970's

We should have emptied G-Bay years ago

The GOP-led House voted down the amendment to close down the prison at Gitmo. They then added an amendment to the defense budget that no funds would be allocated to transfer prisoners off of Gitmo, either back to their home countries, or prisons in the States.

tumblr_m9wofiCO961qa6g1m.gif

That doesn't make it any less of an embarasment.

Optically, yes. Technically, no.

Unfortunately, we're too fucked-up of a country to wanna work around what makes us shitty. That's why I always say (after a few bourbons)

bac1f010aec03443fad2147dd550772b9a62083aaa7ffd9492e035c7a86750f1.jpg

Looks like our chicken chested weak sister from up North is checking in with a another shrill attack from below knee level.:rolleyes::D

I bet it takes you like 10 mins to go up a flight of stairs, doesn't it?

Comshaw pegged you for pathetic man you are, pig fucker.

Looks like our chicken chested weak sister from up North is checking in with a another shrill attack from below knee level.:rolleyes::D

Sayz Cpt.IggyBunkerBitchBoy....the king of GB cowardice and lies.

Obama freed him, cause like Obama, he is a traitor

Fellow Soldiers Call Bergdahl A Deserter, His “Selfish Act” Cost Lives

Not only are they saying he deserted, but that he was ‘seeking out the Taliban’ and that after he was ‘captured’, suddenly IEDs and ambushes against his unit were more accurate and successful…

Great piece by Jake Tapper -why were his fellow soldiers made to sign “non disclosure agreements not to talk about his disappearance’? What the heck is going on there?

(CNN) – The sense of pride expressed by officials of the Obama administration at the release of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl is not shared by many of those who served with him — veterans and soldiers who call him a deserter whose “selfish act” ended up costing the lives of better men.

“I was pissed off then and I am even more so now with everything going on,” said former Sergeant Matt Vierkant, a member of Bergdahl’s platoon when he went missing on June 30, 2009. “Bowe Bergdahl deserted during a time of war and his fellow Americans lost their lives searching for him.”

Vierkant said Bergdahl needs to not only acknowledge his actions publicly but face a military trial for desertion under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

A reporter asked Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel Sunday whether Bergdahl had left his post without permission or deserted — and, if so, whether he would be punished. Hagel didn’t answer directly. “Our first priority is assuring his well-being and his health and getting him reunited with his family,” he said. “Other circumstances that may develop and questions, those will be dealt with later.”

Back