Our Paragraphs

Thank you Joe! And yes... I know I am!! :eek:

She certainly is a wonderful woman. You can easily tell that on here. I can only imagine how much fun she is in person. Take good care of her bud! She definitely deserves it...

...and so do you.

She certainly is a wonderful woman. You can easily tell that on here. I can only imagine how much fun she is in person. Take good care of her bud! She definitely deserves it...

...and so do you.
Aww thank you ;) YES! He definitely deserves it! I consider myself the lucky one although he will disagree.

Aww thank you ;) YES! He definitely deserves it! I consider myself the lucky one although he will disagree.

That is what guys do...consider ourselves the luckiest guy in the world when we find somebody we truly like!

That is what guys do...consider ourselves the luckiest guy in the world when we find somebody we truly like!

I don't just 'consider' it...I KNOW she's out of my league! I just pray she never wakes up and realizes how much better she can do! I'm batting .188 in Class A ball while she's a perennial MLB All-Star!! All modesty aside...I KNOW i'm the lucky one!!

I love you baby doll!! :heart::kiss::rose::D

I don't just 'consider' it...I KNOW she's out of my league! I just pray she never wakes up and realizes how much better she can do! I'm batting .188 in Class A ball while she's a perennial MLB All-Star!! All modesty aside...I KNOW i'm the lucky one!!

I just said this to my one and only a couple of days ago...that she is WAY out of my league...so I know the feeling bud.

^5 good for the both of you!

I love you baby doll!! :heart::kiss::rose::D
I love youuuuu toooooooo :kiss::kiss:

I just said this to my one and only a couple of days ago...that she is WAY out of my league...so I know the feeling bud.

^5 good for the both of you!

You silly boys always selling yourselves short! Stop it!!! :)

Someone whom I listen to quite attentively requested I post a new pic tonight. Well who am I to deny my biggest fan?!

I'll go ahead and admit it...I a large part of me is nerd. A few years ago I picked up a nice telescope and honestly enjoy taking it out on a cool crisp night and can spend hours enjoying silent observation of the heavenly bodies that get caught in my lens.

For those "in the know," I have cataloged 40 objects off the Messier chart. Here's one I captured last fall when I was in Boston. It's a rare Blue Moon.

Last edited:
Someone whom I listen to quite attentively requested I post a new pic tonight. Well who am I to deny my biggest fan?!

I'll go ahead and admit it...I a large part of me is nerd. A few years ago I picked up a nice telescope and honestly enjoy taking it out on a cool crisp night and can spend hours enjoying silent observation of the heavenly bodies that get caught in my lens.

For those "in the know," I have cataloged 40 objects off the Messier chart. Here's one I captured last fall when I was in Boston. It's a rare Blue Moon.

I have no idea what the messier chart is but I know that I like that blue moon! :devil:;):kiss:

I love that rare blue moon the most when my finger nails are clawing into it as you are making me........
Ohhh I'm getting carried away in my thoughts :devil: :eek:

I love that rare blue moon the most when my finger nails are clawing into it as you are making me........
Ohhh I'm getting carried away in my thoughts :devil: :eek:

OMG you two! Get a room! LOL

I am glad that you think me and Sean are selling ourselves short hun. I know my woman is way out of my league. Hearing you say we are selling ourselves short is a very nice thing to say :kiss:

OMG you two! Get a room! LOL

I am glad that you think me and Sean are selling ourselves short hun. I know my woman is way out of my league. Hearing you say we are selling ourselves short is a very nice thing to say :kiss:

for the record... this is OUR room! :p ;)

and in our room... it's a virtual lovefest!! :D

this is tame... we only choose the mildest bits of our emails to share in our room! :devil: ;) Lol!!

rawr :catroar:

Good Morning my love :kiss: I'm in a bit if a jam this morning. I'm trying to get dressed but my breasts and nipples have something else in mind and refuse to stay in my top. What should I do about this? Can you help me???? :heart:

attachment.php

ok, you're right, it was certainly worth taking a look at this perfect pair!! ;)

Great photo Sean!!!

Such an awesome use of that soft window light from the side. :) accents your butt as well as your back muscles nicely! :)

:devil:

I don't know why, but I've always wanted to spank a Blue Moon. They just don't come around that often... or quite this close. With that said :SPANK:!!!!!! That is the sexiest Blue Moon ever. Thanks for sharing... you big nerd (of the super sexy variety)! :kiss: And of course, I think the only heavenly body being caught in your lens these days is GK! Sorry, had to be said.... Love to you both! :heart:

Good morning Baby Boy! I'm laying here missing you.... Where are you? Mmmm... You are needed right now :kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited:

Well that was a pleasant surprise! LOL :D
Good morning Baby Boy! I'm laying here missing you.... Where are you? Mmmm... You are needed right now :kiss:

attachment.php

Good morning lovely kitty!!!

Well that was a pleasant surprise! LOL :D

Good morning lovely kitty!!!

I don't know why, but I've always wanted to spank a Blue Moon. They just don't come around that often... or quite this close. With that said :SPANK:!!!!!! That is the sexiest Blue Moon ever. Thanks for sharing... you big nerd (of the super sexy variety)! :kiss: And of course, I think the only heavenly body being caught in your lens these days is GK! Sorry, had to be said.... Love to you both! :heart:

Great photo Sean!!!

Such an awesome use of that soft window light from the side. :) accents your butt as well as your back muscles nicely! :)

:devil:

Thank you ladies for those kind words! This Blue Moon tends to make more frequent appearances through the year. You may want to keep your telescopes pointed in our direction for a better view the next time it surfaces. :cool:

I do capture MANY "heavenly bodies" in my lens from time to time...but NONE compares to the heavenliness of my beloved GK! Sorry ladies...but she is in another league! :heart::heart::heart:

As the heavens move across the sky, I am moving toward you.
As the earth spins around, I am spinning in your direction.
As gravity pulls us to the surface, my heart is constantly pulled to you.
As water quenches our thirsts, my thirst for you burns forever unquenchable.

You are my moon and my stars, you are my muse and my worst distraction, you are my life and my love!!! GlitterKitty27, you are my universe! And no matter where either of us may be...my heart and my soul are ALWAYS with you!

:heart::rose::kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

Back