Inappropriate metaphors

linda's heart was a badly-maintained litter tray - shat in too often for others' convenience yet pooh-poohed by all....

:devil:

so constipated, his arse was a blocked chimney, waiting for cheeky young sweeps to scramble up inside and unblock it.

:eek:

Trapped like a rat in an unimaginable orifice.​

So. This thread is going well. *ducks*

to be fair, A, at first glance i thought that read 'office'. still worked as quite inappropriate :D

The night was like a cucumber, long with no calories

Erm, that's a simile, not a metaphor :)

She came like an epileptic, thrashing and twitching about. - is a simile.

He was a horny toad, warts protruding and tongue looking for bugs to swallow. - is a metaphor.

He was a horny toad, warts protruding and tongue looking for bugs to swallow. - is a metaphor.
erm, we know. but it's just a funny thread not taking itself seriously.

a tommy cooper's last stage appearance of a thread :rolleyes:

he was as into hardcore banging as a sweaty labourer with an oversized lump hammer in his hand and a mildewed lean-to in need of demolishing

or, to phrase that more metaphorically, 'he was into hardcore banging: a sweaty labourer with an oversized lump hammer in his hand and a mildewed lean-to in need of demolishing'

inappropriate enough?

his will to move was a quadriplegic on speed: all there but going no place fast.

It's my thread and I'll stick similes in it if I want to :)

He had the attention span of a goldfish without it's redeeming grace of being easy on the eye

Back