Favourite pain tool

Yor favourite BDSM pain tool

  • Whip

    Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Crop

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Flogger

    Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Cane

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Nipple clamps

    Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Spikes

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Needles

    Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Paddle

    Votes: 10 14.7%

  • Total voters
    68
On myself-- Fingernails. Very intimate.

Canes, too-- both on myself and on other people. I like the localised-- almost pinpoint-- pain, and I love the way the marks look
 
You've got to clarify

Strong rough experienced hands.
Gentle to hold a baby
Strong enough to take your breath
 
On my boobies and lady parts, I like a riding whip. A man with a strong hand and good aim can bring my boobs and nipples to a beautiful crescendo of pain. Same thing with my clit and labia. My least favorite on my boobs is needles :eek:, but Sir G enjoys using them, so, once in a while I get some needles pushed through my boobs and nipples :rolleyes:, I understand that it's a German thing. He also has a wheel with a bunch of sharp points on it, he told me what it was called but I forget. It gives me very strange, but nice nerve impulses. Of course, everyone loves Clover Clamps.

On my lower back, backside and thighs, the cane. On my back and shoulders, a flogger. A hairbrush is always good for a quick punishment :D. :cattail:
 
He also has a wheel with a bunch of sharp points on it, he told me what it was called but I forget.
You're referring to a Wartenberg wheel.

As a sadist, one of my favorite toys to use simply to provide pain is the cane, or a good crop; however, the basis of my pain-giving fetish will always be my bare hand(s) on a bare bottom. In the long run, though, what I like to use is whatever will provide the most exquisitely painful sensations to her... and that will differ not only from woman to woman, but from session to session with each individual.

In essence, intofdom, IMNSHO you're asking an impossible question, because partners will change, circumstances will change, feelings will change, and thus, the "favorite pain tool" will change from person to person, moment to moment.
 
Neither one is on the poll: my hands and my belt. In fact, I have both of them with me right now.
 
12 Tone classical music, it will get a sub begging for mercy in 5 seconds of listening.
 
When I'm on top, I love the precision of a riding crop. If I'm bottoming, there's nothing like a menacing set of teeth ... :devil:
 
Whip if wielded with one with skill can be transcendent pain and the marks breathtaking. :rose:
 
The cane, no question.

There's nothing quite to match the traditional, fearsome ritual of having to drop your knickers and bare your bottom, whilst you hear the practice swishes of the cane.

The cane is never play for me, if I need to be punished, I get six of the best across my bare buttocks, and it never loses its dread.
 
Your list is incomplete and being able to choose only one tends to skew answers, I think. I answered, flogger, but I like a belt, hands and nipple clamps as well. Two of which are not on the list. :(
 
Hands are definitely my favorite. Off the list, I guess I would pick clamps.
 
Pain for me: teeth, needles. Pain without blood is like meat without salt.

I'm intrigued by wallpaper perforating rollers...there's one in my future.:)
 
It is funny I never think of any of them as pain tools, but more some tools that I would like to use to get a response and reaction from who I am playing with. That being said it is hard to choose a favorite and while I picked the whip because damn it is fun to play with, my hands are more versatile.

You can punch, slap, pinch, grab, choke, poke, and twist. Many targets on someone to hit you can very your strikes and you can engage instantly.

Now I am in the mood to go and play.
 
I normally won't say I like some blood with my torture because of the many issues people have with blood. But since you went first, just to see some crimson leaking from an abused area is delicious! Is it warm in here, or is that just me?

The Watenberg wheel, as someone informed me above, is interesting.

Pain for me: teeth, needles. Pain without blood is like meat without salt.

I'm intrigued by wallpaper perforating rollers...there's one in my future.:)
 
My beautiful smooth wooden paddle - I love the way it looks & feels - love it being stroked over my skin in anticipation of feeling it come down hard on my ass!
 
Rubber bands can come in surprisingly handy in the hands

of the right group of people.
 
my favorite pain tool is a fist.
first time I was fisted, I thought I was gonna be ripped in half but damn, I came so hard
 
Back
Top