Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 08-25-2017, 12:33 PM   #1
sprill07
Really Experienced

Do you feel your guy cum?

I feel silly even asking this, but I am curious. Ladies, do you feel it when your man cums in your pussy? My wife says she doesn't feel anything. Maybe I need to make some lifestyle changes to turn the pressure up, but it typically comes out with a fair amount of force. I have never been with anyone else to know. Just curious I guess.

Old 08-25-2017, 12:39 PM   #2
JackOffer
Literotica Guru

Yes! I love the feel of a guy cuming in my ass and/or mouth.

Old 08-25-2017, 12:53 PM   #3
scott6251
Literotica Guru

My wife says she feels it sometimes in her pussy. Of course she always feels it in her mouth

Old 08-25-2017, 03:02 PM   #4
Big_Vermont_Beauty
Virgin

First time we made love I definitely felt it. Since then only a couple of times, I felt his cock pulse, and jerk. Now he has full body orgasms and thrashes about a bit too much for me to feel it.

Old 08-25-2017, 05:00 PM   #5
newhere2learn
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprill07 View Post
I feel silly even asking this, but I am curious. Ladies, do you feel it when your man cums in your pussy? My wife says she doesn't feel anything. Maybe I need to make some lifestyle changes to turn the pressure up, but it typically comes out with a fair amount of force. I have never been with anyone else to know. Just curious I guess.

From experience, it depends upon the lady. My wife is rather loose (from what I remember) and feels nothing. In 10 years she's felt me cum maybe a handful of times.

However, I've had previous partners, who were somewhat more snug, or shallow... Who have felt, and commented on the pre-cum-throb... As well as the blast.

Old 08-25-2017, 05:14 PM   #6
LongLegsGirl23
Literotica Guru

I definitely feel my hubby when he cums inside me. Especially if I am on top and he is fully inside me. Just the thought of what is happening inside me is sometimes enough to trigger my orgsm...although to me, it feels altogether better when he is on top and buries himself in me when he cums. Idk why, but it feels amazing!

Old 08-25-2017, 06:06 PM   #7
clarissaj1982
Literotica Guru

Always, I always feel it. I feel the spurting, I feel the spasming, I feel the spreading of warmth inside. If I am bringing my partner to climax it is the second best feeling in the world. Second only to another woman clenching and squeezing my head as I hold her at the apex, until she finally relaxes and I get to catch my breath!
I love em both.

Old 08-25-2017, 09:17 PM   #8
JulieAnn42
Really Experienced

I have never actually felt the wetness in me, but I absolutely love the feeling of his penis as it pulses inside me. I imagine I can feel his semen hitting my cervix and that turns me on more.

Old 08-26-2017, 12:58 AM   #9
sprill07
Really Experienced

Thanks everyone for the replies!

Old 08-26-2017, 11:29 AM   #10
suckonsimon
delivering the goods

Just sometimes my woman feels the pulse of me ejaculating. Most often not and for delicious reasons: she may be still in the throes of her own climax, or my own pleasure and energy while I orgasm is a total distraction from the subtlety of what's happening in her love tunnel. Years ago I overcame the instinct to hold still and deep while ejaculating and I tend to keep thrusting wildly right through, so there's another reason she doesn't 'feel'.

Old 08-26-2017, 12:23 PM   #11
SassyLady87
Literotica Guru

I always feel it in one way or another. Sometimes I feel him cum inside me, other times depending on the guy the actual fucking is so intense that the feel of his cum filling me gets lost in all of it but in those cases I still "feel it" cause I can feel the fullness.

Old 08-26-2017, 12:39 PM   #12
suckonsimon
delivering the goods

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyLady87 View Post
I always feel it in one way or another. Sometimes I feel him cum inside me, other times depending on the guy the actual fucking is so intense that the feel of his cum filling me gets lost in all of it but in those cases I still "feel it" cause I can feel the fullness.
I lurve what you say, SassyLady! Yeah! Keeping up the intensity of the fuck right through ejaculation is a ball for the dude as well as for his woman!

Old 08-26-2017, 12:54 PM   #13
SassyLady87
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckonsimon View Post
I lurve what you say, SassyLady! Yeah! Keeping up the intensity of the fuck right through ejaculation is a ball for the dude as well as for his woman!
https://images.sex.com/images/pinpor...0/16672059.gif

Old 08-26-2017, 12:56 PM   #14
suckonsimon
delivering the goods

Quote:
xx

Old 08-26-2017, 07:09 PM   #15
sweetgirl430
Virgin

Personally, I can always feel the guy's cock jerking or throbbing. It's THE best part of sex for me. Not every time, but most of the time if the load is large enough I'll get that warm sensation deep inside, too. It's incredibly addicting!

Old 08-26-2017, 07:38 PM   #16
LIVINRFANTASIES
In a Cornfield Near You

Location: In Illinois far from Florida man. Any fool can make babies...... It takes love to raise a family
Dollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgirl430 View Post
Personally, I can always feel the guy's cock jerking or throbbing. It's THE best part of sex for me. Not every time, but most of the time if the load is large enough I'll get that warm sensation deep inside, too. It's incredibly addicting!
Yes, I'll use this answer. Most men start making noises, their penis throbs, then I feel the hot semen. That's the best part.
There are times I've had too many orgasms and am already wet but usually still feel the rest.
Still living our Fantasies Proud playgrounder #397
Find our true short stories...Click Here--> https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

--184 stories done Keep in mind I'm a Pervert, not an Author, and TRUE STORIES are often boring.
Some stories are short and contain two or more little chapters.

Book #1 Living Our Fantasies---------- Book #2 Please Hold My Titties.
Book #3 The Gogenfart Farm------------- Book #4 Ms. Dollie's Random Stories
Book #5 People Watching---------------Book #6 Mr. Joe Whuzzit
Book #7 Ms.Dollie’s Living Fantasies-------Book #8 TENTS, TRAILERS, TITS, CONDOS, AND CUNTS
Book #9 TiTs and TAXIS--------------------Book #10 PUSSY, PECKERS, and PIZZA

Old 08-26-2017, 08:35 PM   #17
JulieAnn42
Really Experienced

Quote:
Feeling a man come in me feels so good that sometimes I am happy with that and don't need to climax.

Old 08-26-2017, 08:40 PM   #18
sprocketone
Really Really Experienced

Girls...your comments are sexy.

Old 08-26-2017, 09:55 PM   #19
sweetgirl430
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieAnn42 View Post
Feeling a man come in me feels so good that sometimes I am happy with that and don't need to climax.
YES!!

Old 08-26-2017, 09:55 PM   #20
sweetgirl430
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprocketone View Post
Girls...your comments are sexy.
Thanks, hun

Old 08-26-2017, 10:41 PM   #21
HeavyBalls
Hi! I'm Deadpool!

Quote:
That is hot...

Old 08-27-2017, 11:30 AM   #22
anyone4greek
Experienced

My wife says she knows when I'm close, because she can feel me swelling inside of her, and then she feels me explode. She can usually tell how good of an orgasm I just had by that feeling alone.

Old 08-27-2017, 06:47 PM   #23
rainsol
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieAnn42 View Post
Both of you make me hard as a rock.....ummmmmmm

Old 08-28-2017, 02:57 PM   #24
ellolorin
Really Experienced

I don't think I can actually always feel like him shooting the cum. But I can always feel his cock twitching inside of me and the extra warmth and wetness. I love feeling that twitch. A few times though I've been with a guy who cums with a lot of pressure and if he's pushed all the way back inside me I can feel each spurt hit the back of my pussy

Old 08-29-2017, 05:33 PM   #25
tightmedicine
Really Experienced

Like others, if I'm not in the midst of an orgasm of my own I usually feel it and I love to feel it. Just something about feeling that spasm as each spurt comes out is a massive turn on.