Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 06-10-2014, 03:35 PM   #26
positivetension
boy crazy brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradBigBrain View Post
I believe for this to happen you need to find a man with a convertible....and that would be me.
:P

I'll let you borrow that one, on the house

the fear and the yearning
it's gonna eat you alive

Old 06-11-2014, 04:11 AM   #27
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatúr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
That my neighbors win the lottery, win big, and move away, and TAKE THEIR DAMN DOGS WITH THEM!

Oh, you mean sexual fantasies? Well, I've been thinking about anal...
I used to fantasize about winning the lottery buying the neighbor's house, gutting it and turning it into my workshop.

Quote:
I believe for this to happen you need to find a man with a convertible....and that would be me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by positivetension View Post
:P

I'll let you borrow that one, on the house
I'm pretty sure he rather have you in the car, than on the house.

...............couldja wouldja on a train, couldja wouldja in the rain?

Old 06-11-2014, 04:41 AM   #28
Keeley19
Virgin

Smile

Quote:
That my neighbors win the lottery, win big, and move away, and TAKE THEIR DAMN DOGS WITH THEM!

I'll Look After The Dogs Lol

Old 06-11-2014, 05:04 AM   #29
sexysquid90
Really Experienced

There are too many for this young, dumb sailor to list.

Old 06-11-2014, 05:24 AM   #30
StrayKat
Conquered By A Tiger

Quote:
Or maybe she could get one of her own. Then she can pick any guy she wants to drive it.

Old 06-11-2014, 12:10 PM   #31
msub50some
Really Experienced

Last edited by msub50some : 07-21-2014 at 12:36 AM.

Old 06-11-2014, 12:18 PM   #32
TiniMims
Really Really Experienced

To feel him behind me while I'm on my knees, one hand on my clit and fingering my pussy along with his tongue, his other hand gripping my ass cheek, his nails scraping down the back of my thighs. And his voice, that simple urge of him telling me as he twists, tongues and fingers me, feeling that familiar clenching of my walls "Cum for daddy you naughty little girl..."

Old 06-11-2014, 12:21 PM   #33
adguy
Really Experienced

To have an attractive woman come into my office for an interview, wearing a short Summer dress exposing tanned legs and more. NOW would be a perfect time!

Old 06-11-2014, 12:55 PM   #34
positivetension
boy crazy brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiniMims View Post
To feel him behind me while I'm on my knees, one hand on my clit and fingering my pussy along with his tongue, his other hand gripping my ass cheek, his nails scraping down the back of my thighs. And his voice, that simple urge of him telling me as he twists, tongues and fingers me, feeling that familiar clenching of my walls "Cum for daddy you naughty little girl..."
This is really great

it's gonna eat you alive

Old 06-11-2014, 01:07 PM   #35
Randolph
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiniMims View Post
A very seductive and erotic scenario for sure...

My first and only story...

Haunted

For the more visually inclined...

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1037974

Old 06-11-2014, 01:58 PM   #36
EbonyBelle
Experienced

Some TLC from a BBC

Old 06-11-2014, 03:12 PM   #37
liveforlust
Experienced

My favorite fantasy is to have a threesome with my sister in law and her daughter. Sister in law is about 50 and daughter is about 22. Both are really attractive and I've had this fantasy for the past 5 years of so. The daughter, my wife's niece, can be quite flirty and give little flashes down her top or up her skirt. Drives me insane I'd love to eat both their pussies, fuck them both, and watch as each licked my cum off my belly.

Old 06-11-2014, 03:19 PM   #38
ManOSafety
Literotica Guru

While at VS this afternoon waiting for daughter and her friend (I was allowed to be there to spend money, but not allowed to shop...that would be too embarrassing), I was watching this lovely young blonde, around 21ish as she shopped. My fantasy was that she would notice me watching, would pick out something cute/sexy and then ask my opinion. Rather than be flabbergasted, I would respond with some smooth answer that resulted in her asking me to come check it out as she tried in on. My obvious excitement as she modeled for me, would have been the goal she had in mind all along and lead to a dressing room encounter.

Me

My First Story and Chapter 2

Old 06-11-2014, 03:45 PM   #39
positivetension
boy crazy brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOSafety View Post
While at VS this afternoon waiting for daughter and her friend (I was allowed to be there to spend money, but not allowed to shop...that would be too embarrassing), I was watching this lovely young blonde, around 21ish as she shopped. My fantasy was that she would notice me watching, would pick out something cute/sexy and then ask my opinion. Rather than be flabbergasted, I would respond with some smooth answer that resulted in her asking me to come check it out as she tried in on. My obvious excitement as she modeled for me, would have been the goal she had in mind all along and lead to a dressing room encounter.
Some of us have the same fantasy from the opposite side, of realizing you've drawn the focused attention of a handsome stranger while shopping for pretty things. It's very fun to imagine pulling different items off the rack, nonchalantly getting his opinion from across the store with eye contact and discreet gestures. Eventually you're trying everything on, coming out of the dressing room to show him while pretending to check yourself in a big store mirror. He dresses you up just how he wants you, like his perfect doll, through subtle smiles and headshakes that no one else sees. Then you go back into the dressing room with one last glance over your shoulder, letting him know you'll be waiting there for him to slip away.

it's gonna eat you alive

Last edited by positivetension : 06-11-2014 at 04:18 PM. Reason: didn't proofread

Old 06-11-2014, 04:43 PM   #40
ManOSafety
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivetension View Post
Some of us have the same fantasy from the opposite side, of realizing you've drawn the focused attention of a handsome stranger while shopping for pretty things. It's very fun to imagine pulling different items off the rack, nonchalantly getting his opinion from across the store with eye contact and discreet gestures. Eventually you're trying everything on, coming out of the dressing room to show him while pretending to check yourself in a big store mirror. He dresses you up just how he wants you, like his perfect doll, through subtle smiles and headshakes that no one else sees. Then you go back into the dressing room with one last glance over your shoulder, letting him know you'll be waiting there for him to slip away.
Oh my...my fantasy has just been fueled even further. I did think several of the pieces she'd selected were rather cute...a nice racer back shirt with low cut sides, the strapless white bra and the white thong with pink trim.

Me

My First Story and Chapter 2

Old 06-11-2014, 05:00 PM   #41
big_heart_nerd
Lantern-Kyle

I have a fantasy of being in a relationship with a skinny gal who is not so nice and I get seduced by soft nice slutty bbw

Old 06-11-2014, 10:13 PM   #42
little cletus
Literotica Guru

I had a great dream last night that i was hanging with a woman and when I went to caress her panties i felt a familiar bulge. I unwrapped a nice cock and it was in my mouth within seconds. So, that's been on my mind all day.

Old 06-12-2014, 12:19 AM   #43
climber11
Literotica Guru

I have been way into my grocery shopping mom/wife fantasy lately. I have chatted on here about it and have come so close in real life too. Maybe one of these days.

Old 06-12-2014, 09:54 AM   #44
msub50some
Really Experienced

Last edited by msub50some : 07-21-2014 at 12:30 AM.

Old 06-12-2014, 06:07 PM   #45
Daddy2mylilgirl

Thinking about My girl being submissive with her old law professor. Having her show him just how grateful she is for everything he's done.

Old 06-12-2014, 10:08 PM   #46
Ima_Reader
Really Experienced

Quote:

Giving or receiving?

Old 06-12-2014, 10:29 PM   #47
sassysweetheart
Literotica Guru

Re: Hello there! :-)

To have someone who I find sexy in real life, find me here, so that we can really enjoy one another...

Old 06-12-2014, 11:27 PM   #48
whyimkinky
Really Experienced

There's a Lady living down the street I've always admired and her daughter just graduated from college and is moving back home until she finds a job. That's my fantasy lately....

Old 06-13-2014, 12:45 PM   #49
Dickstroker81
Loves Spam

Right now i am at work wishing I was in a three-way with my neighbor and his wife Mary with Paul fucking my ass with his 12" dick and his low hanging balls slapping the back of my thighs while I fuck Mary's big ass. I think I'll give them a call and then take off early and get my wife Jill to join us and make it a four-way.

Old 06-13-2014, 02:24 PM   #50
positivetension
boy crazy brat

A lap to put my head in and a hand to stroke my hair. It's an ugly gray and wet day, and I just want to curl up. If he had something he wanted me to wear, I would like that, too.

it's gonna eat you alive