Any curious, straight guys out there?

BiCurious in Cleveland on Wed PM (8/17)

I am going to be in Cleveland this wed pm and would love to get together with cpl that is looking for bi mmf experience. I travel frequently there so am willing to take things one step at a time. About me - 37m, 5'10", 180 lbs, non smoker, d/d free, willing to try new things (no BDSM preferred). Really would prefer cpl who are also wanting to satisfy bicuriousity as well but am also willing to consider others as well.

If interested, send email (w/ pics if possible) or PM. Thanks.
 
Curious in Brampton, Ont. Would love having a guy suck me or rim me. Might even be willing to suck back. I like a small cock man personally, must be cut and preferable shaved.
 
Upstate South Carolina looking for younger buds

Hey guys....I just signed up on here...and hoping to meet some cool fun guys 18 - 30ish...white, trim, open to explorations.....healthy and clean.....hanging out naked, jerking off, full throttle sex, going out socializing...it's all good.

Hit me up at GVLTigerPaw@aol.com if anyone is out there :eek:) :nana:
 
anybody like phone sex? i am straight but fantasize about sucking a thick cock and swallowing.email or pm me if youd like to get off over the phone ;)
 
Same

nurse_erotic05 said:
We're in MA and my husband is dying to swallow some cum with me. Whadaya say?

Jen
If in Colorado... Wildest fantasy is a MMF where other guy is bi. I'm curious and would love to satisfy that curiosity.
 
is MFM curious enough

I have had this fantasy of having a man join my wife and I. Very recently she has found an online bf (in Canada, damn it all) with 9 true inches. They have online and phone sex and that gets her so wet she can get three fingers into herself (would be 4 but she doesn't have long fingers or arms) and rub her g-spot.
She sometimes finishes off by squatting on my face while on the phone with her bf and spraying my mouth with ther cum.

Lately, she has been also dripping into my mouth after we have sex. It makes me wonder if we all could get together and I could lick her clit while he rams into her.

hmmmm,
 
Ack. Now my boxers are

moist. Must clean up before I take the kids to the movies.
CNDallas, your stories are nice . . . and you, wetindigo, are the stuff of dreams.
 
Bi-Curious and Looking

Hi There

White male, 42 good shape and no hang ups....lol
Clean shaven, intelligent and articulate.
I love north of Toronto....Say Collingwood area.
Looking for another guy to have some fun with.
I have had some experience and I want more...lots more.
I would be open to anything with the right guy.
If u have a gf or wife who might want to watch that would be very very exciting.
 
Me Too

I am happily married but have been wanting to try bi for a long time. I am heading to Reno on Sep 15-18 for the national air races, would anyone like to meet me there?
 
Sitting here tonight . . .

reading through this thread. The most delightful, forbidden thoughts coursing through my mind.

My cock is aching, leaking slowly. I taste a drop upon my finger and imagine.

D==
 
Verrrrry.

South Carolina Curious Guy here.
Looking for a discreet guy or couple for my first bi experience.
The neighbor and I experimented with oral as a teen and I
have always been curious about it since.
I am a divorced white male.
Any takers?
 
very curious mwm 47

Have been married for over 20 yrs, and can't quit thinking about sucking my first cock. I live about 60 miles south of pittsburgh PA. WOuld love to find some one to show me the biway. PM me if interested.
 
Add me to the list

It's wonderfully amazing how many straight guys are hot for some cock. I don't feel like a freak!!

Those NC/SC guys on here, I'm close enough and interested enough to change things from fantasy to reality...
 
Ok

Ok, you guys in SC, let's talk it out and see who can be get together. If nothing more than a J/O session.

pokeyride
 
BI Curious also & in St.Louis Couty

I too am BI curious. I'm married and love pussy, but had several very breif BI encounters. I enjoyed it, but played it safe and did meet after one get together. It is a turn on to handle another guys cock and do all the things you can't do with your own. We enjoy playing with our own and jacking off. With another hard cock it's even more exciting. Never turned on by a mans body, except his cock & balls. I'm finding them more and more erotic. I would like to have that kind of contact again. A healthy hard Cock in my hand. In my mouth....and who knows. I fantasize about my Wife having sex with a guy, then being offered his cock to suck, tasting my wife on his shaft.........Frank.................Frank000010@hotmail.com
 
Tried it. liked it

Recently sucked my 1st cock. It was great and am looking to do it again soon in SW FL. Message if interested! :devil:
 
Back
Top