bondage for men

Joined
Jul 27, 2016
Posts
9
I have a question for all the guys if you like being bound, is what ways do you like it? and if 2 women would pleasure you how would you like to be pleasured? I'm just curious Thanks....
 
Most of the time it is my wife who goes into bondage, but we have a great marriage and sometimes I submit to her. Part of it is that I am very sensitive so when she touches me in normal sexual activity as a husband and wife, I JUMP! So every once in awhile I like to give her the freedom to explore. Its really a gift for her, my body, her husband to do as she sees fit for a few hours anyway. Its fun to give and take both in a relationship like marriage.
 
I do self bondage all the time and wriggle until I cum!
 
Just can't get the wife to do it. After a few minutes she surrenders. Lol
 
With 2 women, would prefer to be held down rather than bound.
One sitting on my face, one on my cock, their hands pinning down my arms and legs.
 
Couple of ways come to mind.

Hands cuffed or ties together in front, then a pully or hook in the ceiling. Hook the rope to the cuffs or wrists and thru the hook in the ceiling. Pulled up till your toes just touch the floor. Lots of thing to be done while tied like this.

Maybe cock and ball spreader on. Ankle cuffs of just rope tying the ankles about a foot or little more apart. Next run rope from the ankle cuffs or ankle roped up, to the cock and ball spreader. Make it tight enough that its hard to walk, where you must take baby steps. Led him around to and make him serve you. fetch drinks or what ever.
 
I know I linked this in that other thread i've already pointed out, but I thought it would be worth putting an easier to find link here too.

http://secrets.malesubmissionart.com

Interesting sentiments on that site, but also a lot of contradictory messages. There's nothing wrong with that, but it shows there's no universal point of view in the kink community.

As for the OP's scenario, I don't have a female (much less two) to submit to. But if the opportunity presented itself, I'd see the question more of what I could do to please them rather than visa versa. Of course, I could put out a carefully scripted fantasy, but that would be ignoring what the two ladies want.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top