Out of Town . . . Losing Control

Assumptions make an ass of you and me as the old saying goes!

Looking at the smug expression on Jack's face to the downcast demeanor of the offered human toy, I rise to my feet, stepping slowly round the woman giving her a cursory inspection. I make a commanding gesture with my hand which she correctly understands - I watch as she lowers herself to her knees.

Placing the shopping bag on the floor, I look at them both before turning to walk the short distance to the adjoining door.

"Please don't make too much noise while enjoying yourselves. Adieu!"

Turning swiftly, locking the door behind me.

Stretching out on my bed, I ponder upon what fun can be had over my unexpected three day weekend in Florida!
 
Watching you make a fool of yourself, I hand Maria her coat, "Apparently, Cali has a double standard, Maria. As long as she sets the rules, anything goes. Thank you for trying; it could have been a fun night."

After a quick call to the airline, I leave you a text. "Your flight for home leaves at 1:00 PM tomorrow. Have a safe trip."

Looking back over the past few days . . . the flight down and you telling the flight attendant to flood my face with her pussy juices and, how many cocks did you enjoy at the theatre tonight, guess this didn't fit with your plans??
 
Relaxing at home Sunday morning I catch sight of a newsflash about some hotel in Florida had become a crime scene! Catching sight of the hotel's name I turn up the volume as I realise I'd vacated that hotel Friday morning in time to catch some of the reporters comments.

"Police are not giving away much details as the man is not a resident of Florida, though they are not ruling out a possible lovers quarrell gone terribly wrong."

My thoughts disrupted by the telephone, I've barely had a chance to say a word before I hear Coopers voice shouting, For fuck sake woman! Why didn't you respond to my message I left on your cell?

You can stop yelling at me! It's in my handbag, probably still in aeroplane mode. So what?

Because your fucking boss is dead and I thought you were too! Look I shouldn't have broken the news to you like that but I was fucking worried. I'm 10 minutes away from your apartment, I'll see you soon.
 
OOC: It was fun while it lasted, but looks like my writing partner decided that I should die . . . not how I envisioned this thread going forward . . .
 
Back
Top