The "New and Improved" Incest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd take the opportunity to share another incest fantasy I have.

In this one, I'm a male, stud slave of a gorgeous older woman, Claire. In fact, she's a former college professor of mine. She's originally a Brazillian native who moved to the US when she was young. Her body has a natural tan, the tone of a woman who exercised on the regular, stunning eyes, and what could only be described as a "perfect ass". Our sexual trysts had always been wet, agressive, and she was never shy about how she enjoyed the impressive girth of my cock. She was also my first experience with bareback sex. Claire liked to say she took my true virginity, though I had fucked plenty of girls before her. Her sexual hunger and aggressiveness was so refreshing from the more timid girls my own age. Now, she's my mistress, and I'm one of her many sexual pets.

I've done whatever she's asked of me. My tasks have ranged from either fucking her, her other slave girls during her 'special' parties, or random women she's requested me to seduce and film myself fucking for her later enjoyment.

One day, Claire calls me in to fuck an older married woman. She's already bound and propped up in a sex swing, hanging mid-air in the bent over position and legs wide open. She is however facing away from me. I can only see her long blond hair from behind, and I can tell she's wearing a ball gag from the sounds she's making. Her body is fit with well toned legs and ass. The body of a runner. I can also see a set of nice C-Cup tits hanging freely. Claire tells me that this slave of her's is trying to get pregnant with her husband, but he can't deliver. This woman begged Mistress Claire to find someone to get her pregnant. So, my mistress selected me to seed her as reward for my faithful service.

Only rule is that I can't look at her face on the chance I may know her, which was a request from this woman. Claire whispers in my ear, "Make the whore scream.". I obey and fuck this mature pussy with reckless abandon. From the feel of her cunt and her muffled moans, I can tell she's enjoying herself. I know how aroused Claire is by dirty talk, so I hardly ever cease my slew of verbal taunts to this married slut. Mistress watches on the nearby bed and masterbates furiously as I fuck and seed inside this anonymous woman's fertile hole four times before I finally stop. We're both dripping in sweat and sexual fluids, and my cock is sore from the pounding it delivered. I know I'll be feeling this tomorrow, and this whore will probably be walking funny for a week. I slowly withdraw from my partner's still twitching quim. Admiring my handy work, I see her smacked red butt cheeks and the slobbering, gapping pussy that is leaking a mixture of her own juices and my thick jism on the floor. You can even see the pink hue between her thighs from where my firm hips repeatedly smashed into her spread open legs.

Claire walks over to take in this same view, then licks my shaft and balls clean, with the same dedication of a mother cat cleaning her kittens. She tells me if that didn't get the bitch knocked up, then nothing will. She then sends me on my way to shower and go home.

While I'm gone, Claire un-gags my mother and removes the blond wig from her short brunette hair. I have no idea that I just repeatedly inseminated my mother, but she knew it was me when she heard my voice after I walked in. Everything Claire had said was true. Mom was looking to get pregnant and asked my mistress, who was also her's, to find her an appropriate doner. She just never knew her son would be selected. Now that she's ungagged, Claire pushes my mother's mouth to her soaking pussy to show her appreciation. She says, "He'll never have to know he bred his slut mother if you don't say anything."

So, how do you like this story?

Would lov to read more :devil:
 
Lately, im really into joi vids. Id love to see a mom or sister or both do a joi! Uggh, my balls need to be emptied now! Where did I leave sis wet panties??
 
Literotica stories give many ideas to bed mom. How many sons can say they tried any? When your mom's flirty no harm in it. Did any moms get inspired from reading?
I started with under the table "accidental" rubs and mom got into it and rubbed along my leg at dinner. She's a good sport for flirting when she's in playful mood. I got away with spanking her at home and in public. I think she might be into incest.
 
Last edited:
Absolutely love this thread, could sit here reading for hours. And yes you have seen the video with twins, it's short but pretty hot
 
Would lov to read more :devil:

Glad you enjoyed that fantasy. It wouldn't be too hard to add more detail and dialog to make this a story submission for Literotica.

I just love the naughty idea of being tricked into plowing my mother without realizing, and the lady mastermind watching as she knows full well the depravity of the act before her.
 
Just want a handful of my stepdaughters ass, maybe a taste of her pussy, shit why not just let her ride me till I'm cumming deep in it.
 
I have always had this fantasy of fucking my sister, not my real one but imaging having a really hot sister and fucking her brains out, that or mom, again not my real one but in another world
 
Glad you enjoyed that fantasy. It wouldn't be too hard to add more detail and dialog to make this a story submission for Literotica.

I just love the naughty idea of being tricked into plowing my mother without realizing, and the lady mastermind watching as she knows full well the depravity of the act before her.

Is there more to that story
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top