Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might enjoy Eating Rauol Not quite what you are talking about, but fun.

Yes! One of the funniest movies I ever watched! It's in my list of top ten "cult" favorites.
If you like that one, check out these 3:
1. Harold and Maude
2. A Boy and His Dog
3. The Gods Must Be Crazy
All great!
 
I'd like 3 girls. number 1 is lactating; number 2 is sucking number 1's lactating tits, whilst number 3 has a strap-on and is fucking number 2 from behind. Number 1 is taking my cock up her wet pussy from behind. Maybe this stick model shows what I mean :D
 

Attachments

  • sticks.jpg
    sticks.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 4,666
Last edited:
Chick with a dick!

My dream fantasy is to spend the night with a chick with a dick.
 
for me, the only taboo part of my sexual fantasy would be the forced aspect.

I would love to be caught dressed up by a girlfriend or male roommate or something to that effect and be forced to perform sexually or be exposed to the world as a cross-dresser. Maybe not forced physically, but definitely forced by other means.

Or, to be out on the town and dressed up, perhaps separated from my friends, and to be found by a group of men and being forced to perform for them. I'd love to be gang raped, but you know, with out the whole being raped thing.
 
for me, the only taboo part of my sexual fantasy would be the forced aspect.

I would love to be caught dressed up by a girlfriend or male roommate or something to that effect and be forced to perform sexually or be exposed to the world as a cross-dresser. Maybe not forced physically, but definitely forced by other means.

Or, to be out on the town and dressed up, perhaps separated from my friends, and to be found by a group of men and being forced to perform for them. I'd love to be gang raped, but you know, with out the whole being raped thing.
That would be fun! I would love to help you with this!
 
Having sex with two men at once. No DP or anal, simply a pair of guys taking turns each!
 
I dont know if its too taboo...

but sometimes I imagine I'm one of the last men on earth and a group of amazon women subdue me, tie me down and forcibly milk the semen out of me for their breeding purposes.
 
OK here goes

I want to be with and make love to pregnant women who's bellies and torsos grow incredibly huge until they become pear shaped. I want to make skinny/healthy girls expand and fill up until they're over ripened pears with arms, legs, and a head.
 
It would depend on how the word taboo is defined. Many fantasies would be considered taboo if you lived in a straight-laced community, where repression is rife. The more progressive the environ, the farther the boundaries get pushed out.

I have one taboo desire which would be fit the bill in most cultures, but I ain't going into it here. ;) It only comes up from time to time, and doesn't dominate my sexuality in any way.

I have infrequent fantasies about being a woman (being with men or women). And depending on the mood I can have very intense desire for other men.
 
I really, really, really want to fuck my cousin. I'd love to fuck 2 sisters. A mother/daughter. I'd like to fuck my aunt too.
 
Not really taboo but.....

going to a nice bar with my boyfriend and meeting a sexy guy and taking him home and watching my boyfriend suck his cock, with me helping of course.
 
We have a number of couple friends that I'd love to have sex with. My wife and I have both had fairly bi-active pasts, but that's kinda fallen by the wayside with time. I want to see her go to town on her friend from work's pussy while I fuck her husband!
 
would really love to have a guy come to bed with the two of us and use and abuse each other all night in every way possible,,in the shower ,,in the bed ,,every where,,every combination possible
 
I have always wanted to kidnap a woman or man, blindfold 'em and take them to a place where I could tie them up with their hands to an overhead beam and their legs spreadeagled, with their ass at mouth level and commence to give them a tongue bath all over, licking their ass clean,and then eat the womans pussy til she came at least 3 times, and give the guy a blowjob til he came over and over. I don't really want to rape either one, just give them extreme pleasure. only if the asked me to, would I fuck them Then release them, without them ever knowing who I was. But, this'll never happen' cause I ain't got the balls. (courage)
 
My most taboo... hrm. That would be getting seduced / coerced by my father's best friend. Tempted and lured into having sex with him.
 
Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy.

Well the title is pretty explanatory... ;) What is your most taboo fantasy, the most secret one, the one you would admit to the least ... usually (here you can :) )

Can I send a private mail to you? I have LOTS!
 
I want to be with and make love to pregnant women who's bellies and torsos grow incredibly huge until they become pear shaped. I want to make skinny/healthy girls expand and fill up until they're over ripened pears with arms, legs, and a head.

Similiar to this I really enjoy the "breeding" fetishes. Men using women to make them pregnant like animals. That's probably (arguably) my most taboo fetish fantasy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top