a helping hand.

RicoLouis

Literotica Guru
Writing a chapter now, cousins have a few glasses of wine and end up in bed together and one passes out. The passed out one is gay while her cousin is a virgin. The virgin touches herself wondering what it would be like to be with her cousin when the gay cousin rolls over and snuggles up to her. The virgin ends up using the cousins hand, putting it down her pants and rubbing it herself with it. Wondering if anybody else has wrote something like this and what tag would this fit under. Or have ideas on it.

Reverse Non con Masturbation?

cousins = incest.
Sometimes in some places. Other times & places, not so. In some cultures, cousin marriage is acceptable or even the norm. Damn, I have GOT to write my WHAT IS INCEST? hornbook!

Sometimes in some places. Other times & places, not so. In some cultures, cousin marriage is acceptable or even the norm. Damn, I have GOT to write my WHAT IS INCEST? hornbook!

I was speaking of Lit category selection rather than culturally.

the tough issue of the choice is that in the incest category, masturbation "only" will seem mild and that will drive scores down. In any other category, even a hint of incest gets you trolled.

Last edited:
I was speaking of Lit category selection rather than culturally.

the tough issue of the choice is that in the incest category, masturbation "only" will seem mild and that will drive scores down. In any other category, even a hint of incest gets you trolled.

Here here spoken with word of authority !!

If the gay cousin is also a female, it might go in the lesbian category. If not, definitely incest.

I think incest trumps all other categories at Lit. I wrote a story about step-siblings that I didn't consider incest, but the site did. It's still my most-read story...

I think incest trumps all other categories at Lit.
I have reason to disagree with this truism. I have included incest (sometimes strong incest) in Group and SciFi stories. Blood incest is usually not the major theme of those stories -- but sometimes it is, as in some of my RON series. I have received no negative comments about the incest content. My worst-received Incest story (BIG BANANA) told of underage siblings who transformed into adult nonhumans before having sex. So, keep your Incest characters human.

NOTE: Even though BIG BANANA is about my lowest-scoring story, it's also my most-viewed by far. If I'd posted it as SciFi it probably would have a much better vote score, but only 1% of the views. I write to be read. Even with a low score, BIG BANANA is still being read. I can live with that.

Back