Switching It Up?

Joined
Jul 28, 2014
Posts
1
I've never been in a strictly Dom/Sub relationship before so I don't know if this happens a lot. I've had a previous partner who got me interested into the whole BDSM scene and honestly I loved it. However I've only had a handful or people who would play with me so I haven't delved that much into it. I've tried multiple times to get my husband to Dom me - which he will only do when he has been drinking and I love it. However, for the first time this past weekend I wanted to Dom him and I did. It even includes using our under the bed bondage straps, and some plugs.

Back in May he confessed to me that he was interested in using plugs on himself but since then hadn't let me until this past weekend. And I have to say, that taking control completely and doing that to him almost gave me more satisfaction that I've ever felt without having an orgasm, it kind of scares me but at the same time it was like my eyes were opened. I've always been a shy person, it when it comes to this I feel very confident. Has anyone else had a similar 'realization'?
 
Yes, when my ex asked me to dominate him I had no idea what it entailed and wasn't sure as an introvert if I could pull it off. However once I got into it I found it came naturally and soon realized this was in me all along! Later I found out I could indeed enjoy switching and discovered my own masochistic enjoyment. So from my perspective it's a very natural and fluid ebb and flow to go from bottom to top and back again as the mood strikes.
 
. So from my perspective it's a very natural and fluid ebb and flow to go from bottom to top and back again as the mood strikes.

Very we'll said! This has been the staple for my wife and me for quite some time now. It's good to take turns and sometimes give pleasure (?) for a night and receive pleasure (?) the next.
 
Back
Top