Homemade cock and ball torture

I wish the activity could be referred to as cock and ball "play" or even cock and ball "punishment". My wife in no way "tortures" (such an ugly word!) me. She does play with me and punish me causing me considerable discomfort and I enjoy when she does it to me because she enjoys doing it. And over the years she's gotten very, very good at it. :eek:
Torture can be an ugly word or a delicious word. It all depends on your relationship with it. From your post, it seems you don't see it as torture so you may be one of those that consider it delicious. Your description "punish me causing me considerable discomfort" is very much a part of torture, when speaking of the male genital area.

Not everybody agrees with you in how it feels. Some still consider it torture, and just put up with it, because their mistress likes doing it to them. Some still consider it torture, but are masochistic and so they enjoy the pain just for the thrill it gives them.

BDSM is full of many different kinks. And there are just as many opinions as there are kinks. And in the same way, the scale of pain and the scale of pleasure are both quite varied, too. That's part of the thrill of these kinks we all enjoy. In most people, the feeling of pain and pleasure are very close together so it's sometimes difficult to describe if something feels good or hurts. You've heard of the expression "it hurts so good"?

So, I think we'll both agree that some things might feel good when to most vanilla people, they should hurt. Right? That might be why they call it torture. But, what's in a name? If you want, you and your wife can call it something else. I don't think the rest of us will mind.
 
I remember a guy who wrote about making what I can best describe as ice vaginas

I was intrigued enough to make a dildo of ice to try on myself. It didn't do much for me, though. I might try it again if I have a lover who wants the sensation of putting his dick into a cold vagina; I imagine that his cock would feel really warm to me right after I remove the ice. Now that's an intriguing plot bunny.


Yes, I know this thread has been dead a long time, but I thought you'd like to know that I ended up writing that story:

http://www.literotica.com/s/ginnies-ice-play
 
while my wife will haul off and slap my balls so hard I loose the desire to cum then she will get me hard again and when she sees me starting to gasp and buck my hips with the need to cum she will slap them again. She can keep this up for long periods of time and that is all the ball torture I need. For cock torture she will get me ready to cum then turn over and go to sleep leaving me with a raging hard and need to cum that I know will not happen. She also slaps my cock around. The biggest torture is not getting to slip my cock into her nice soft warm and wet pussy.
 
while my wife will haul off and slap my balls so hard I loose the desire to cum then she will get me hard again and when she sees me starting to gasp and buck my hips with the need to cum she will slap them again. She can keep this up for long periods of time and that is all the ball torture I need. For cock torture she will get me ready to cum then turn over and go to sleep leaving me with a raging hard and need to cum that I know will not happen. She also slaps my cock around. The biggest torture is not getting to slip my cock into her nice soft warm and wet pussy.

Amazing how cock and balls "communicate" with each other. The cock gets some attention, gets hard and ready, and signals the balls that the time is right to unload. A good slap or two and the balls tell the cock to back off. Then some gentler fondling of the balls tells the cock to wake up again, only to get some hard squeezing or slapping that disrupts the mood again. Over and over and over. A woman who's a skilled ball handler is worth her weight in gold to me. Yes it's torture, but it's so worth it when finally allowed to cum.
 
Amazing how cock and balls "communicate" with each other. The cock gets some attention, gets hard and ready, and signals the balls that the time is right to unload. A good slap or two and the balls tell the cock to back off. Then some gentler fondling of the balls tells the cock to wake up again, only to get some hard squeezing or slapping that disrupts the mood again. Over and over and over. A woman who's a skilled ball handler is worth her weight in gold to me. Yes it's torture, but it's so worth it when finally allowed to cum.
Oh yesAnd if You have been good the chance to clean her hand
 
Home made CBT toys

Hi you asked about home made CBT toys well I've made quite a few and would love to tell you how they were made, I made a cock and ball ring with a but plug attached like you see advertised for much money, however I am lucky in having a welder at my disposal so I fashioned a ring that fitted tight around my cock and balls then attached a rod to go between my legs, with a right angle bend at the end about five inches from the cock ring, I then made a ball from wood, shaped it with a sander and smoothed by hand until it was quite smooth then gave the whole thing several coats of quick drying floor varnish, the ball is slightly egg shaped to enter easier and about 1-1/4" at the widest point, I drilled it so it fitted tight around the metal shaft.

I had several reasons for DIY firstly and most important the biggest ring I could find was only 2" internal diameter, there's no way I could get my package into a 2" ring in fact mine is a very tight fit, deliberately, and its 2 1/2" inches internally, made of 1/4" inch metal rod, and the length from the ring to the butt plug on the commercial ones was no more than four inches, mine fits comfortably and is five inches so its literally custom made to fit me personally.

I had a few problems with the angle of the ring to the connecting rod, but eventually sorted it out, the finished toy is exquisite, I can wear it under my clothes and no one would guess that every step gives me a thrill, both my balls getting tugged and that plug up my ass doing things to me that I never knew were possible.

I also made a probe to go up my ass out of copper pipe fittings, its tee shaped and made up as follows, two short pieces about two inches, of 1/2" pipe joined to a equal tee, from the tee I used a 1/2" to 1/4" adapter in the right angle hole, the 1/2 side is female, then a short length of 1/4" copper pipe, about two inches long , joined to another 1/2" to 1/4" adapter, again female 1/2" that is joined to a 1/2" to 3/4 adapter, the end is plugged with wood, shaped for easy entry, and sort of egg shaped, the whole thing then varnished like the cock ring, but the varnish cleaned off the top front of the big adapter, I connected two wires from old TENS machine pads and taped them to stop any electrical shorts, my TENS machine is a two channel but has two wires to each channel, I've found by experimenting you get twice as much energy by connecting in parallel, so two wires to the plug and the other ends to the biggest pads I could find stuck to my ass, the effect on my prostrate was out of this world.

A liberal coat of lube and gentle insertion, feels good! but when I connected the TENS machine and turned it on OMG, it was exquisite, in fact after about half an hour it made me cum, the first hands free climax ever, and because I left it going my climax lasted for a good twenty minutes, in fact until I could take no more, all these thing are available on the internet but mine cost virtually nothing and are custom made for my personal pleasure.

I made a simple cock ring out of 1/4" rod bending it into a circle and welding the ends together, I made one as a glans ring and found an inch just right tight but not so tight it prevented me from peeing or coming I often wear it all day, a liberal coat of lube to get it on, cleaned off when its in position to prevent it from coming off, you will need to lube up again to get it off, the other is a cock and ball ring, that fits tight to my bully and holds me cock and balls very tight its slightly smaller than the one on my anal intruder but its fantastic to feel your bits held as tight as possible all day, with the glans ring as well, the feelings make me want to wank several times a day even at the ripe old age of 70.

If you need any more information please feel free to ask, I have made several other toys and would be pleased to tell you about them if you're interested, I have enjoyed this mild form of CBT and would love to help others enjoy it without the cost of purchasing the items that may not be a perfect fit, I would love to find another man to share the fun with despite the fact I'm not the slightest but gay.

Hope this helps

PS make sure everything you use is perfectly clean sterilise it with hot water, or some form of sterilisation, especially before you insert anything into your body.
 
Back
Top