Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

50 twisted words...

dragon, minx, leather

I tugged the leather lead to pull him close. “Please me,” I commanded. Spreading my legs as his tongue flicked out to taste the scent of my arousal, its tips grazed my exposed clit as the dragon’s head drew closer. “Now, Minx!” I reprimanded halfheartedly. Bestiality was so much fun.

New words: Karaoke, contortionist, flicker.
 
stirrups; chocolate; vice

He used the melted chocolate and foam paint brush to coat her satin smooth skin from her breasts to her knees as she lay on the ob-gyn table calves fastened in stirrups.
He licked her clean. Her thighs squeezed his head like a vice as he licked her hairless sex.


Paper, scissors, twine
 
PhoenixPrime01 said:
Paper, scissors, twine

Tears streaked down her face from the pain of the clamps biting into her nipples and the twine digging into her wrists. He diddled her clit with a pair of scissors until her pussy gushed into a paper cup. It was her first ever orgasm.


forget, mouth, intrigue
 
Last edited:
forget, mouth, intrigue

Missy was intrigued with the meaty texture of the first hard cock that had ever touched her lips. Her date forgot his promise to take it out. Missy gagged on the hot thick cream that flooded her mouth and drooled down her chin.


Uh oh... I think I'm playing with myself!


play, beat, alone
 
They let themselves into the room the cockroaches had deserted. The bed, its unknown stains taunting them was lumpy. They didn't care. She tasted salty as his mouth caressed her shoulders, as her legs curled over his back. Her creamy thighs squeezed around him; the lust of a stranger.

Mercedez, Abracadabra, seagull.
 
Mercedez, Abracadabra, seagull.


Mercedez screeched like a seagull as she rode the big fat cock stuffed up her cunt to a third orgasm, drowning out the song "Abracadabra" playing in the background.

missive, herd, crunch
 

liver
wrap
raw


He lifted her tiny body like a feather until she was impaled on his massive staff. They banged off pots, pans, tables and walls until falling into a vat of raw liver. She wrapped her legs around him and screamed as he pumped her body full of cum.


shake, scream, stab
 
shake/scream/stab ~

He stabbed his manhood into her over and over again as she lay on the dining table with her legs around his waist pulling him to her hard and fast.
He watched her breasts shake as they smacked together until her orgasm filled the room with her scream of ecstasy.


violate.. consensual.. cataclysmic
 
"Skinny dipping?" He swallowed, adjusting his glasses. "I don't know."

She clutched his V-necked sweater and smiled; his cock rose in submission.

Shedding clothes, the one-time child prodigy mathematician leapt off the inspection gangway, holding hands with her..

Below, warm gravy surrounded him and the girl with the crooked smile.

Surprise

Tooth

Parade
 
"Do you think this emotional blockage could have something to do with my childhood trauma -- you know, the incident with the garden gnome?"

"I struggle to understand the connection," answers my best friend. "You probably just need more sex."

[fuschia, fog, flustered]
 
Her small fingers laid the petals on his balls, around his erect cock. She concentrated as she knelt against him; the fog brought on by the wine made her actions slow, deliberate. Still she saw he was flustered. Her smile curled as she bent, inhaling fuschia and maleness. She licked.

sugar

ballet

hazel
 
prostrate
prostate
prosaic


Although his wife was otherwise a prosaic woman, she had always loved a big cock up her ass. He mounted her naked and prostrate body, forcing his hard meat between her cheeks. His prostate bulged and throbbed as hot thick cum poured into her bowels.

piddle, puddle, patter
 
The pith helmet was perched precariously on Samantha's head. The picnic on the floor of the apartment was in disarray. She turned to look back to her husband's red face as he puffed and thrust in her. "Yes George, fuck me like a wildebeast." She loved their safari fantasy.

Gondola

Suspended

Jar
 
Gondola / suspended / jar

Page pulled on the ropes that held her suspended and helpless to the ravishing mouth of the handsome Italian who had manoeuvred her gondola through a labyrinth of canals.

”Goddddd!”

She squealed as he took jam-covered fingers out of the glass jar and rubbed the sticky concoction into her …



mystery

flash

torturous

 
renaissanceman3 said:
gush
magazine
sample

Jack sat in the hard plastic chair. All he could think about was the sample they wanted. Once in the white room, with a well worn magazine, he thought about how Julie would gush over his size. Rather quickly, Jack filled the small plastic cup and sauntered through the building.

humiliation
fire
unprofitable
 
quote:

humiliation
fire
unprofitable

************

His cheeks burnt red with intense humiliation, but were nothing compared with the glow of his buttocks. He heard the paddle swoosh through the air, and as the stroke landed on his skin it set it on fire with pain once more. She couldn't say her evening had been unprofitiable...

************

costume
candle
garter

:p
 
Gold feathers swayed around, the costume didn't hide her curves.

Bodies streamed past in a torrent of laughter and kisses.

Her eyes shone into his through their masks, candle light refracting from his sequined shirt. His fingers slid into her garter. "Carnival," he whispered beside the Grand Canal.

Wheel

Preach

Follow
 
Back
Top