Cost of gambling

Vanessa eye widen as he began to kiss her, at first taken off guard, she froze.

She gasps as she landed on the bed,looking up blushing as he spoke. She realized it was true, thought not the dream guy she had in mind, she could still have a functional life.

She return the kiss for the first time: " i wanted to know something...do you want our children to run your empire or have their own lives ?"

She found herself realize why she fear to have kids with him. It was the fear to watch them die. After all his world was violent.
 
Vanessa followed him quietly as she look shocked at the movie theater . She could not believe it,this was a guy with way to much cash: " that's insane...your missing the cotton candy machine " she smirked and gasp at the second room : " how many books are there ? Oh my God...can I at least order paranormal romance book...?"

She turn to him suddenly with a confused look : " why are you giving me this all of a sudden? "
 
Vanessa nodded at him with a small smile as she appreciates his acknowledgement of her sacrifices:" thank you, it's a beautiful gift."

She glance at the woman that was bit familiar with her husband which she did not like. She was surprised at her own jealous reaction. Feeling the need to make it clear, he was her man.

She took his hand in her as she look at the Hispanic with a smile : " ohh dear, that is no good.....well, if you can't handle to simply order flowers..."

Vanessa look up at her husband and smirk:" we can always elope to Hawaii tomorrow..which i always imagine my wedding to be..."

She glance back at him :" but since you already plan it here..."* She looked at the woman* " I suggest you give me a list for me to call"
 
Vanessa simply sat down and started write her details on the wedding and simply handed them over to the female. Just as she reaches to take it, she ho,ds the paper down and looks up with a smile:" whatever you had with him is now over. It's best for you to stay away from my husband if you know what's good for you..."

She leans back in the chair as she smiles:" make the calls and make sure they get my favorite flowers. If you can at least meet the minimum of my expectation, I won't have you replace with a competent working that don't side fuck her customers"
 
Vanessa slowly began to rise from her chair as the woman started to rant on as she snapped. She simply smiled before suddenly grabbing the woman's skull and smash it a few times on the desk between them. She whispered in the barely concious woman's ear: " every part of that man belongs to me,especially his seed. And if any whore like you try get knock up, I will open your belly and tare the child out with my bare hands"

She may hate the man but refuse have competition for her seat and safety of her child's place on the throne. She shoved the paper in the woman's mouth and drag the limp woman by her hair.

She slowly drag the woman by the hair as if nothing to her husband office. As the guard open the door, she toss the woman at her husband feet with a shrug.

" It appears that we can't come to an agreement...and to be honest , I don't appreciate your proud whore telling me to submit to her in your back. "

She look down at the woman " I don't appreciate being called bitch or shark Chum and demanded to submit "

She looked at her husband: " I would appreciate if you had a person to whom, I don't feel she plot against you and even threaten your child that be growing inside me..."
 
Last edited:
Vanessa watched the gun as she took it. She spun the barely and aims the gun and pull the trigger. Lucky for the girl , she lived the first round as Vanessa played Russian roulette.

She looked down at the girl that was now terrified. She smiled at the whore before looking up at her husband

"My hormones seems all over the place..." * She look at then as if she just notice the company* " you know...I rather she lived and make a profit off her skill which she is so proud of...she obviously forgot who is the leader. How about you whore her out and used the money she makes to used to make my hair and nails. "

She like the idea of the girl knowing every day she gets rape will give her pocket money to doll her up. A long life of sex slavery to pay his boss "s wife chunk change for her outings.

She looks up at her husband:" I would really enjoy that....would that be possible,darling?" She made sure to act like a proper wife that allow her husband to have final say in all matters. Show at the end of the day, he was the boss but allow when he agreed with her, everyone now knew she had power which he gave her.
 
Last edited:
Vanessa cursed knowing her lost temper had seal her faith to be with her husband. She lowered the gun a moment as she turn to him and whispered:" who will clean up the mess?" She pulled the trigger but nothing happened*

She smiled:" your quite demanding as a husband..." *She pulled the trigger again as it failed once more to kill her*

She continued to play her Russian roulette:" promise me, I don't need to clean the mess?" *She pull the trigger and nothing again*

She looked at him and whispered in his ear:" your whore is lucky..." *Just as the gun finally goes off, one of his men burst in the room making her miss her aim. She turn to the shock man with an annoyed expression* " he made me miss my aim" *she pouts before kissing him * " can we play this later? I am so hungry..." * She ran her hand over her stomach as she had instinctively need to feed herself their baby.*
 
Vanessa smiled at him before walking out of the room thinking she wanted eat an entire steak with mash potatoes and bread with ice cream and some pickles as the list went on. She did not care much of Maria but knew the woman be killed. She may not know much of her husband but doubted he allow anyone to disrespect his wife that would give birth to his children.

She followed the lady and ate enough for an army . She reminded herself to not get fat after all she reflected his image. She suspected that she was pregnant as she was having weird cravings. She glance at the time as she went to the sun room.

In the meantime her husband was being informed one of the family boss had drop dead from a brain anurisum. And the successor had begun taking step to push Robert men out of their own turf. By first coming to one of the club,racking a huge bill and not paying the bill before leaving.

Vanessa layed on a long chair in the sun room, relaxing waiting for him. She did not realize how tired. She end up falling asleep, she was exhausted from all the stress and her body beginning to change. She had decided to wait for him but end up going in a deep sleep, she did not notice herself fall asleep.
 
Last edited:
Vanessa woke up as she sense his presence, she could sense something was off as she looked up at him . She slowly stood up only to be informed of the situation, she gulped as a shiver ran down her spine. She did not like the idea of those woman to be in their household, she open her mouth to reply but stop herself. She hesitated a moment as she began to walk once she realized it was not a question. Just as she crossed him, she stopped beside him and whispered: " What about you?"

As much she hated how their relationship began,the child that was growing inside her was his offspring. She could not explain it herself but she found herself concern for his well being. She glance at him only to be replied with a silence and a look, one that frighten her and answered her question. She replied by leaning sideways and kissing his cheek as she ran her hands over her stomach and replied : " Come back to us, soon...."

She began to walk away calmly knowing there was a change he may never return, she was escorted by one of the guards to the location of Vicky and Kate. She found them being drag out of their cages naked and covered with dried semen. They were now being wash down, thrown powdered soap and hosed down. The women looked at her in shock and beg for her help.

Vanessa simply stared at them for a moment before looking back at the close door wondering when her husband be returning.She may hate him but she did not want to raise her kids as a single mother.
 
Vanessa had not seen him for weeks since his last order and was nervous to be surrounded by strangers. She thankfully had a change to make the arrangement before being locked up fr her own protection.

She slowly walk down the ilse in her white wedding gown that was fitted perfectly to accentuate her curves . She stared ahead as her heart was pounding so loudly as she got a bit of view of the crowed from under her veil.

She looked up at the priest and back at her husband to be... she gulped as she glance at the people that witness this moment. One that declare to everyone, she was now his woman till death due them part.

She lowered her gaze, trying to calm her heart beat, praying the veil hid her fears from her husband. She honestly wanted to run away but was not foolish to humiliate him before his rivals.

She barely heart the priest recite, as she was distracted by her own fears. She gasps as she suddenly feel him take her hand as he slip the huge diamond ring on her finger as he recited his vow to her of being faithful. She blink as she realized it was her turn. She recited word by word as she slip the ring on his finger with her shaky hand knowing she was ceiling her fate with his forever.

The priest smiled as he look at the crowd and back at them :" you may now kiss the bride"

Vanessa froze under her veil as she wanted to run away...
 
She looked up at him as he raised her veil and kiss her, she found herself blushing as he was so gentle with her. She looked up at the crowd as they cheers at them, it was so odd to be accepted as his wife.

She gasped as he pulled her to him, she was surprise to find d out he was an amazing dancer. She was finally enjoying the wedding, she gulp as he was eager to bed her. She had hope he be too busy to bed her with the war.

She smiled up at him as she place his hand on her belly and whispered in his ear: "we are having twin, boys"

She looked up at him to see if he was disappointed by the news.
 
Last edited:
Vanessa shrugged and smiled as he appear happy: " The doctor informed me last night..."She heard the cautious tone in his captain's voice: " be careful..." *She did not like the idea of men dying for her. She rolled her eyes as he told her to enjoy the party when she could not possibly enjoy it when he might be in danger*

She gasps as the men ran towards her and guided her to her husbands office, gasps as they almost picked her up which startled her. She looked around confused and back at her husband that appeared enraged: " whats wrong? " *she started get worried she might of bought an item that was too expensive for their wedding even if she had set a decent budget that her husband had approved and might even thought too cheap: " were we over charged on the wedding bill? I was sure, i did the math correctly for the wedding budget..."
 
Vanessa paled seeing the baby clothing as she instinctively place her hands on her belly. She looks at him terrified that someone had actually threaten her child: " The doctor had 2 of your guards ask me to come too the office....she told me last night then i simply went straight to our bedroom. I did not interact with anyone..."

She looked up at him: " are you saying, they are gonna try kill our sons?" She hated feeling vulnerable* " i dont wanna be locked up here till some lunatic sneak in and kills me ...."
 
Vanessa clung to him as she buried her face into his neck as he reassure her, she glance up at him scared as she nodded. She nodded at his suggestion and whispered : " please be careful...."

She reluctantly followed the men out of the office and made her way to wards their bedroom, she glance back at Jon as he was the only one she remember talking too. She wondered who was suppose to know and not know of her pregnancy. She unconsciously place her hand over her belly as she was getting closer and closer to her bedroom. She stop before the door and turn to the men: " Does my husband know how to defend himself up close in combat and use weapons? " *Wondering if he even had the skills to stay alive*
 
Vanessa hesitated as she felt her hormones mess with her feelings about them, the fact he was the father of her child...ren...everything changed...somehow but unsure how..

She walked up to him: " I know i agreed to share my life with you but...i never considered my child might be injured or even killed by people that hate you. What if they are downstairs waiting to kill me ...not that i actually think that would really bother you since now you can fuck anyone and have kids..."

She looks at him: " you might kill as its an insult but nothing more than that...no offense if i doubt you take a bullet for me...instead of saving yourself"
 
Vanessa listen knowing it was true all that he said but a part of her fear, she would be easily replacable. She did not know where she stood in his eyes as now he could reproduce. She winced as he reminded her of Vicky and what her attitude cost her. She lowered her gaze as she somewhat felt guilty of her doubt.: "Losing my temper is not a good thing...i should apologize to her"

She gulped as he reminded her that he will not tolorate her attittude: " I'm just scared...this is not ...how i imagine my life...now i feel i am all over the place with my damn hormones..." *She ran her fingers through her hair nervously: " I really dont wanna die..."
 
Vanessa gasps as he pushed he on their bed: " what are..." *gulps as he began to undres* " The guest...we..can't...they are..." *Gasps as he began to undress, she instinctively try place distance between them: " please stop..." *cries out as her tore her panties, she instinctively try push him off. She let out a cry as he slid inside her pussy, she clung to him helplessly as he painfully stretched her pussy. Burying her face in his neck, whimpering as he filled her: " arrrghhh...god.."

His powerful thrust rewarded with painful cries, though painful as he was so rough, she was glad he did not take her anally...
 
Vanessa winces as she found it hard as his pace grew as it was hard to adjust, she tried to relax but failed mierable as she was so tense. She whimpered as she wanted to please him , she paled at the mention of deflowering her anally. She looked up in tears: "please no...please...don't..."

Once more her fear made it hard for her to enjoy as he pounded in and out her sore pussy, whimpering knowing she had no say in the matter. She force herself to relax and force herself to moaned in the pleasure she was not having as she was so tense. She hated how he expected her to switch on command.
 
Vanessa shook her head :" please...don't. ..not that.?I beg you..." She gasped as he easily flip her over,she tried to get away . Letting a scream as he pin her under him and holding her arms; " nooooo, stop....please....not my ass "

She screamed at the top of her lungs as he tore her ass for the first time. Tears running down her cheeks, his powerful thrust met with screams of agony as he deflower her on their wedding day. His balls stain with her innoncence as he pounded like a madman.
 
Vanessa scream and can is as he fuck her back and forth.she gasps as he came to early and understood it was for his pleasure. She looks up in tears as he button up, whimpering as she hurries up.

She slowly got up and tried follow him, finding it hard as her ass was sore
 
She smiled at the guests as she thank them before taking the first gift.she glance back at him as she wanted to tear his grin off,the way he tore her ass.

She was a bit shock by the first first which was an expensive silverware in silver. She nodded to the young couple as she thank them .

They were the young couple, the children of the gotta family. They smiled as they hope start a good relationship though vanessa
 
Vanessa blushed as he raised her leg up, gulping as he slowly removed her garter. She found the act strangely intimate. She watch the crowd go wild as he tossed it in the air. She notice he did not let go of her leg right away which made her nervous.

Once he release her leg, she got up and toss the bouquet behind her. A young lady caught it, she was the daughter of his rival.

She allowed herself to interact with one of the ladies in hope to delay having private time with her husband.
 
Vanessa gasped as he picked her up and brought her in the room. She glance as he open the bottle and sighed as he offered her a glass of juice :" can you at least save some for me after the baby"

She looked at him :" don't you ever get tired...anyways you should know what I am wearing since you been paying "

She was a bit jealous that he got to drink on their wedding.
 
She paled at his statement as she was still sore from her first anal. She glared at him as it was obvious he expected her to comply. She slowly began to undress slowly. Dropping each piece on the floor one by one till September stood naked before her husband hungry eyes.
 
Vanessa rolled her eyes as he explain the names:" how about you chose the boy's name and I pick the girls.."

She sighs as he was spoke so bluntly, she simply kneel between his legs and undid his zipper.she slowly climb on his lap as she guide his cock to her pussy. She slowly lowered herself on his cock as she gasps. She slowly began rode his cock half way trying adjust herself.
 
Back
Top