Experienced Female Writer Looking For Female Editor

CamorraJones

Virgin
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Posts
6
Hi,

I am Camorra.

I have an erotic, plot driven vampyre story that bridges many centuries and many characters, both male and female. It covers all types of consensual, non-consensual sex, death, and murder.

I started writing it over 10 years ago, then put it away. After recently publishing a Young Adult novel, I have gone back to it and resumed writing it.

Though, over 100,000 words, I need an editor to review short pieces for pacing and content, and thoughts/views on credibility/reality.

Look forward to sharing this, and working together with one of you.
 
I know you said female editors only, but if you get stuck and reconsider, be happy to take a look. Be nice to work on something by someone with as bit of experience again.
 
Just to clarify, are you looking to submit this piece to Literotica or are you looking to exploit Lit's resources to publish elsewhere?
 
The 'Piece' will be over a 100,000 words, it would be presumptuous of me to think that I could hold anyone's attention, let alone you lovely people at Literotica's for that length of time!

Cam
 
I think that's a round about way of saying, yes I am planning to exploit Lit's resources to publish elsewhere
 
The 'Piece' will be over a 100,000 words, it would be presumptuous of me to think that I could hold anyone's attention, let alone you lovely people at Literotica's for that length of time!

I've got a story here that's about 100k words, and there are quite a few longer than that on Literotica. People do read them.
 
Hi Bramblethorn,

Many thanks for taking the time to post and send me the link, I'll take a look!

Cam
 
Not negative at all. I simply asked if you were looking for a Literotica volunteer editor to help you with something you plan on submitting to the site or if you were planning to exploit resources here to "sell" your work off-site. *shrugs*

If you stick around for a while you'll see the latter is frowned upon here. That's all.
 
The 'Piece' will be over a 100,000 words, it would be presumptuous of me to think that I could hold anyone's attention, let alone you lovely people at Literotica's for that length of time!

Cam

If you aren't planning to post your story here on Lit, don't ask for help from here.
 
I love how friendly you all are....

I'll leave it up to fair minded Literotica members to decide my intentions, I don't need to answer to the background noise.

Cam
 
Good luck.

Two mods (I am not a mod of this board, though) explained the rules to you now.
 
Back
Top