Meghan Markle - Royal Virginity Test

kvothe14

Virgin
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
11
A young attractive gynaecologist is appointed as the new Surgeon-Gynecologist to the Queen's Royal Household... only to discover that pretty much his first role is to perform a medical exam on Prince Harry's fiancé, Meghan Markle.
The gynaecologist is informed that despite the PR given to the public of the Royal Family modernising, they still keep to particular conservative values. Indeed, the Queen expects that any bride of a Prince high up in the line of succession to be a virgin. He finds this incredible of course... as Prince Harry's fiancé, is a 36 year old divorcee. But when she comes to him for her checkup, Meghan claims to have saved herself for marriage, never consummated her marriage to her former husband (as she never truly loved him or wanted to actually fuck him) and that she has never actually been fully naked in front of a man before. After stripping the stunning actress naked and examining her, the young doctor finds to his astonishment that her hymen is intact and that she's indeed a virgin.
Having never had sex, getting examined by an attractive guy gets Meghan a bit horny... and ends up fucking the gynocologist... who soon afterwards realises the consequences of deflowering a future princess.
 
Sorry but this is totally disrespectful to the individual concerned!
 
I really love the idea but would change the names to fictional names.
 
After being deflowered, the Princess realizes what trouble she is in. She begs the doctor to PLEEEEASE do something so that her new husband will think she is still a virgin. The doc has an idea. He gets to work.

On her wedding night, when the Prince sticks it to her, she screams in pain! Not fake pain, either; real pain, real agony! The Prince not only believes that she is a virgin, but he gets an inflated opinion of the size and power of his own sexuality.

Later, the Princess privately corners the doctor and asks him what he did to turn her back into a virgin.

"Simple," says the doctor. "I merely tied knots in your pubic hair."
 
Back
Top