Roy Moore

DOcf8F0VwAA0hiC.jpg


I suspect what you're seeing here with this poll is people who were already Moore fans (or Moore haters) wanting to register their support (or disgust). The whole thing about Roy Moore is that no one in Alabama is neutral on the guy. If I lived in Bama (and hadn't killed myself as a result), it's hard to imagine any piece of information could make me dislike him more than I already do.

But I think that small amount of relative neutrals, probably "moderate Republicans" to the extent they exist in that state, are behind the polling shift away from Moore over the last few days.
 
Was she 14 or 17? Reports vary.

Do they? You may be confusing the 14 year old he started an acquaintance with while she was a Santa's helper at the local mall but did not ask out until she was 16, with the 14 year old he was allegedly able to groom enough to take to his place in the woods. Two different young girls. More corroboration has come forward regarding the 14 year old's revelation quite a few years ago, as well as a statement by a former coworker that his particular proclivity for young girls wasn't much of a secret.

Now Moore is threatening a lawsuit against the WAPO. He won't sue because he knows what a can of worms the discovery process would turn into. By the way, what ever happened to the lawsuit Trump promised against the NYT? It too will never see the light of day.
 
Last edited:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post

As an assistant prosecutor, he would have handled the cases he was assigned.


Again, how do you know he did?

How do I know he did what? :confused: Unless they recuse themselves for a good reason, assistant prosecutors have little to say about their assignments. This is a well-known fact. But I have no idea what specific cases somebody in AL would have handled, nor am I interested in finding out.
 
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post

Probably covered under 'coveting' but it matters not, those rules are generally ignored. Hey, graven images! Look at those tits!

Moore's 14-year-old was not of a leading family. She was in court, of which he was an officer, with her divorced mother on a custody case.

And Moore was kicked off the bench twice for placing holy law above secular law. He will be an oath-breaker as soon as he's sworn into the Senate; he will not "protect and defend the Constitution." Does Alabama deserve him?


Paragraph one is nonsense.

Was she 14 or 17? Reports vary.

So he is a man of uncompromising principle. Maybe we need a Mr. Smith to go to Washington instead of a Mrs. Clinton.

I don't think it's nonsense. One of the things you are not supposed to covet is thy neighbor's ass, and he was certainly doing that.
 
“At some point he gave up. He then looked at me and said, ‘You are a child. I am the District Attorney of Etowah County. ‘If you tell anyone about this, no one will believe you,’” she continued. “He finally allowed me to open the car door and I either fell out or he pushed me out. I was on the ground as he pulled out of the parking area behind the restaurant. The passenger door was open as he burned rubber pulling away leaving me laying there on the cold concrete in the dark.”

LINK

16 years old. Vatican Assassin and/or whatever userid his daddy is hiding behind lately will be along shortly to shame the victim.
 
Apparently the "good" people of Alabama would rather elect someone who molested an underage girl over someone who prosecuted the KKK.

What makes you think Moore didn't prosecute KKK members? :confused:

What makes you think he did?

I can't find anything that says he ever did.

LOL, you can't help but try and deflect negative press, can you?

How do I know he did what? :confused: Unless they recuse themselves for a good reason, assistant prosecutors have little to say about their assignments. This is a well-known fact. But I have no idea what specific cases somebody in AL would have handled, nor am I interested in finding out.

Are you too stupid to even follow a conversation that you started?
 
Moore is done and rightfully so.

Bannon backed the wrong horse.
 
Two sides to every story, yes?

American hillybillies see these things as normal, yes?

Washington Post:

"When Roy Moore, then 34 years old, asked 17-year-old Debbie Wesson Gibson whether she would date him, Gibson asked her mother what she would think.

According to The Washington Post’s investigation into Moore’s alleged pursuit of teenage girls, which was published Thursday, Gibson’s mother replied, “I’d say you were the luckiest girl in the world.”
That attitude of encouraging teenage girls to date older men, rather than shielding girls from men’s advances, sounded familiar to some people who read the Post story*that has shaken Moore’s bid for the U.S. Senate.

“It’s not so uncommon that people would necessarily look at it askance,” said Nicholas Syrett, a University of Kansas professor who recently published a book on child marriage in America. “The South has a much longer history of allowing minors to marry, and obviously there’s some courtship or dating — whatever you want to call it — leading up to that.”



Washington Post also says underage marriages are common:


"Every state allows youths under 18 to marry in certain circumstances, such as with parental consent or judicial approval. More than 167,000 children, of numerous religions, were married in the first decade of this century in the United States, including girls as young as 12. At least 31 percent of those children married a spouse who was older than 21 years old, according to a Washington Post article*from February."
 
I have a very low opinion of Gloria Allred (and of Roy Moore) and I consider her to be even sleazier and more dishonest than most lawyers. I certainly don't think she would be above suborning a witness if there was some benefit for her. Nonetheless, if this is true, it is the most serious accusation yet. :eek:
 
Look at the boys circlin' the wagons around Pervert Roy Moore.
"We got yer back, Roy!"
 
That man is a sick pervert. He has no business serving in the Senate. I hope the good people of Alabama vote him down.

The good people of Alabama will vote against him. The problem is, Alabama also has a lot of stupid people, similar to the state where I live. That is why he was nominated and why he was leading in the polls by so much before his past started being discussed. How many stupid people will flip over? It's difficult to tell. All bets are off in the red states of Amerika.
 
The good people of Alabama will vote against him. The problem is, Alabama also has a lot of stupid people, similar to the state where I live. That is why he was nominated and why he was leading in the polls by so much before his past started being discussed. How many stupid people will flip over? It's difficult to tell. All bets are off in the red states of Amerika.


Much like the presidential election when stupid won out.
 
That man is a sick pervert. He has no business serving in the Senate. I hope the good people of Alabama vote him down.

When did the progressives change their opinion of Alabamans? Before More won the primary they were just a bunch of rascist, inbred, gun toting, ignorant confederate scum. Now they are good people?
 
Yeah, it's a whole new world if he survives this. A sad new world.

As when William Jefferson Clinton and his wife survived it?
They simply dismissed it as old news and sluts/bimbos.

You never know what you're going to get when you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park. Are we not in that whole new world already?
 
Back
Top