Story idea: Daughter watches her once royal mother get dominated

sharkshark

Virgin
Joined
Nov 29, 2010
Posts
11
So this one is sort of BDSM and Lesbian domination.
It’s based in Ancient Rome. The Tall rubenesque Roman Queen has just captured her hated elderly rival queen from a neighboring country. The old woman is thin and wrinkled at 70 years old. She was captured with her petite very cute submissive shy daughter who is 18. The story starts out with the Daughter of the Roman Queen (who is 20 and as beautiful and full figured as her mother) moaning softly as her chubby ample buttocks spills over the throne she occupies. Her size 11 sandle has slipped off, as the elderly Queen is forced to suckle the large beautiful feet of her rivals daughter. The daughter of the captured queen is forced to watch the degradation of her mother, who has been the only female influence and authority in her life to this point.
After many days of whipping, sitting on, and molesting this old women, her daughter becomes the target. The daughter resists, but secretly is excited by this powerful queen and her lovely daughter. The old mother cries out”don’t give in sweetly”. After working on her for a while, she betrays her weak mother, and pleasures the mighty queen and her daughter in every conceivable way. The conquered mother and daughter become slaves to the empire.

I have other ideas also...but what do you think? Can someone write this?
 
Back
Top