Oxford Don's photo gallery

NewForest005.jpg

This is a magical place! Very romantic and more than likely a great place to.......................:devil:

I love the butterflies, especially the Peacock. You must have got quite close to them. What is the secret?

Always makes me smile to come here Don ~ The garden and flowers are soooooo beautiful.....as everything always is :) **sigh** :heart:

Magdalen College

There is a world famous water meadow in this college full of snakes head fritillaries. People come from all over the world to see it. It had just finished now and this is just a small part of the meadow.

mag012.jpg

There is a world famous water meadow in this college full of snakes head fritillaries. People come from all over the world to see it. It had just finished now and this is just a small part of the meadow.

mag012.jpg

These are so beautiful! Your eye for beauty is phenomenal. Your work is absolutely incredible. Thank you for sharing it with us!:heart::rose::heart:

Beautiful images Don.

A pleasant 'time out' from the more explicit stuff one would expect (and indeed, gets) on an erotic literature site.

It must be gratifying to you to have a constant stream of visitors to your thread.

Wondering if I might do a similar thread with the many, many pics I've taken of places and people round China over the years.

Once again, congratulations on the site.

MiC

Beautiful images Don.

A pleasant 'time out' from the more explicit stuff one would expect (and indeed, gets) on an erotic literature site.

It must be gratifying to you to have a constant stream of visitors to your thread.

Wondering if I might do a similar thread with the many, many pics I've taken of places and people round China over the years.

Once again, congratulations on the site.

MiC

Thanks Mic - yes I am amazed and delighted at the response

And yes...a thread of pics from China would be a great idea...do it!!!

I absolutely love your thread! I am a junky for anything nature related and this picture just made me sigh with happiness, lovely lovely photo! Makes me wish I was there right now breathing in the fresh air and taking in all of its beauty.
*sigh* I think Ill dream of this place tonight, all thanks to you!:kiss:

I absolutely love your thread! I am a junky for anything nature related and this picture just made me sigh with happiness, lovely lovely photo! Makes me wish I was there right now breathing in the fresh air and taking in all of its beauty.
*sigh* I think Ill dream of this place tonight, all thanks to you!:kiss:

One day I will take you there!!! :kiss::kiss:

Back