A NEW MOMMY FOR JR (looking for 1 partner)

Your tightness gripped this cock so good. Your hot body had me moving in and out of your tight pussy deeper, faster, and harder.... filling you again and again with this hard shaft. An hour ago I would never have imagined us together. Now, I am imagining all of the things I want to do with you.... to you.

I reach around your body and grab your wonderful tits.. caressing them firmly as I roll your nipples between my fingers. The motion of my hips continues as I use your tits to pull your body back to me.... my lips moving to your shoulder as I begin to nibble.

"Move up and grab the headboard Tiffany. Grab it and do not let go of it. I want to spend all night enjoying your wonderful body... using it to please me again and again." I move with you as you do as I instruct... keeping my hard cock inside your tight, wet pussy.

Once you have gripped the headboard, I resume my hip thrusts; my cock returning to moving in and out of you like a piston. I notice how you begin to move with me and it makes me think you are a quick learner. I probably won't have to tell her what I want, she may know it without me verbalizing it.

"Do you like your new bed Tiffany? Did you put the idea in Mikey's head that you be his mommy? Was that your plan..... get Mikey to plant the seed and then you would make it happen so that you can get the hard cock that is going to please you so often?"
 
Your pet groans beneath you as you fuck my tight, young body for the first time. The first time for you...and me. Your cock pounds against my cervix as you use my tits as handles to pull me back into you. The roughness of this savage groping encouraging me to ride your cock faster and faster. My sensitive nipples erect under your sensual torture.

Intuitively, i grip your cock with my cunt. Squeezing and releasing it with my kegel muscles. This feels so good and i am so wet. This is much better than pleasuring myself, watching the same porn you watched...imagining myself as the girl being fucked and you are as the fucker. i shudder as i feel your lips on my skin.

"Move up and grab the headboard Tiffany. Grab it and do not let go of it. I want to spend all night enjoying your wonderful body... using it to please me again and again."

Your pet obeys. i move up, your cock still buried inside me. i grab the headboard, crossing my wrists in the way i have seen so many bound girls do in your videos. i can almost see them cuffed, taped or tied. i push back into each thrust and pull away as you pull out. Over the past three years, you and i have somehow become deeply in sync with each other; to the point that i just know what you want even in new situations.

"Do you like your new bed Tiffany?"

"Yes, Master." Your pet answers, in a voice that almost sounds as if it is purring.

"Did you put the idea in Mikey's head that you be his mommy? Was that your plan..... get Mikey to plant the seed and then you would make it happen so that you can get the hard cock that is going to please you so often?"

The question hits me hard. i even slow down a little, but your next thrust combined with the rough handling of my tits makes me resume my pace. "i would never manipulate you...or my son in that way." i wonder if you were playing or if you are really wondering that, and make note to tell you the little things that i did to encourage this happening so you know it is real.
 
With one hand, I grab a handful of your hair and turn your head to me. I kiss you deeply, passionately... possessively while continuing to fuck your tight, little pussy with long, deep thrusts of my hips. There is something so primal about what is happening, yet I also feel an emotional attachment to you. The kiss is meant to let you know that I really care for you.

The way your pussy grips my hard cock is like nothing I have felt before. The way you grip and release this big, hard cock makes me want to explore you forever, and right now that is the plan... MY plan.... formulated quickly when you entered my bed for the first time.

Breaking the kiss, "you are so good Tiffany. I love how you move your hot body with me. are you ready for all that you have initiated? You are my pet, and, at some point you will take my last name as my wife. You will have to know how to balance both roles."

I push my cock into you harder and faster. I feel you react to this. "I want you to cum for me Tiffany. I want you to coat my hard cock with your cum. I want it all. It is MINE and will never be given to another. Give it to me Tiffany. Give it to me NOW."
 
Your kiss...your words have me lost in a feminine, sensual subspace...

Your long, deep thrusts...your hands in my hair...your Masterful grip...

i feel myself drifting away...the old tiffany gone...a girl no more...now a woman...

Thoughts disjointed...there is Michael...only Michael...

Michael's scent...

Michael's touch...

Michael's cock...

Michael's commanding voice...

My senses explode as my body erupts in orgasmic delight...my cunt shuddering and quivering along your shaft...a primordial, animal urge to have your seed planted deep inside me. My young body quivering and quaking as i orgasm for what seems an eternity...
 
Her body spasming and her tight pussy moving over my hard cock pushed me closer and closer to orgasm. Tiffany was about to be christened with a giant load of cum.

"That's it Tiffany.. keep moving your hot body. I am going to fill you so good pet. You are going to get the first of many loads of my thick cum. I am going to enjoy your hot body again and again and you are going to pleasure me whenever i say."

I pump my hips harder and faster and then I explode... shooting giant ropes of thick cum deep inside your tight pussy. Your silky pussy milks all of my cum. "You are so fucking good Tiffany. I am going to get used to you pleasing me. Your body is going to be so much fun for me."

I roll her over and hug her to my body. Whispering in her ear, "you are amazing Tiffany. I am going to enjoy making you my wife. I mean that in so many ways, not just when it comes to sex. The sex, however, is going to be amazing. Tonight is just the beginning of what we will experience."

My hands move over your body slowly... exploring all of you. "It is going to be a long night baby, but it will be worth it. You are going to enjoy it, and so am I." Pulling you over on top of me to begin round 2.
 
Last edited:
i look you deeply in the eyes as i cum down from my first orgasm from sex. They are quivering with emotion and tears. i stare into your handsome face as you pull me on top of you. i can sense that you are almost ready for Round 2...

"Michael...i...i want you to know...my feelings are real. i would never manipulate you...or Mickey. I want you to know this. Nor is it that you are the richest Man in town...you know i do not need the money with my trust fund and the farm." While i am an orphan, my parents did not leave me destitute. Their estate was large enough that between their savings and 401(k)s was enough to leave me a trust fund that paid out $50,000/year. Plus Dad ranched part time on 250 acres he had inherited and he and mom had built a house on it.

You did not take me in because i was broke; but because i could not live in that house alone with all of the memories. It was just too painful, so i had rented it to a family who took care of the cattle on the land.

"You saved me from being alone...and maybe self-destructive."

i choke up for a moment. "i fell in love with you...at my 16th birthday...the surprise party you threw for me. It was a nice distraction from the anniversary..." It was two days after my 15th birthday that my parents died in 'the accident'. "It was then that i realized i was changing...growing up. My high school friends were there...my grown-up friends too. i found myself hanging out with the other moms more than the girls my age. Then there was Billy who i thought i had a crush on...but the way he acted...embarrassed me. But i looked at you...and you were so dignified."

i blush. "A little while later...i confided in Jessica...she was surprised that we were not sleeping with each other already. She said we made a cute couple. She gave me tips on dressing more maturely and make myself more attractive to you. i swear...that is it...that is ALL the manipulation i did...if you want to consider that manipulation."

i can feel your cum starting to ooze out of me. My cunt instinctively starts trying to keep it in, hungry for your seed.

"i...i'm sorry if that was wrong...i just wanted you to love me as much as i found myself loving you. i want to be your wife. i want to Mrs. Taylor...whenever you want to honor me with your name. i am your's, no boy or Man has been inside me...and no one other than you will ever be inside me. i belong to you. Friday is Parent-Teacher Conferences...so Mikey and i do not have school...we could go to the courthouse then if you want..."

i think i feel your cock twitching back to life against my thigh...
 
"tiffany, I never doubted anything about you being here. I never thought you were here for money. I never thought you had an ulterior motive for moving in here with me. I wanted to take care of you and I am glad that I did. You don't have to tell me about the money you have. It is all yours, and always will be."

I caress her wonderful body. "Relax Tiffany. We will be together. There is no need to be in a hurry. You will take my name.... soon. You will be my wife in every way. Just let your mind relax and let your body enjoy what we will will do together."

The night was amazing. We made love. We fucked. We enjoyed each other's bodies. We pleasured one another. The most amazing thing was that we didn't wake up Mikey. You were so loud, and I know that I was as well.

It didn't seem like we were asleep long when the alarm went off. "Tiffany, Mikey's parent-teacher conference is coming up. I want you to go with us. You are going to be Mikey's mother. I want you involved, even when I am available to go to them."
 
Last edited:
"tiffany, I never doubted anything about you being here. I never thought you were here for money. I never thought you had an ulterior motive for moving in here with me. I wanted to take care of you and I am glad that I did. You don't have to tell me about the money you have. It is all yours, and always will be."

I caress her wonderful body. "Relax Tiffany. We will be together. There is no need to be in a hurry. You will take my name.... soon. You will be my wife in every way. Just let your mind relax and let your body enjoy what we will will do together."

The night was amazing. We made love. We fucked. We enjoyed each other's bodies. We pleasured one another. The most amazing thing was that we didn't wake up Mikey. You were so loud, and I know that I was as well.

i wake up the next morning, i spend a few moments admiring Michael. i can hear Mikey's cartoons or video games playing downstairs. i slip out of bed, there is a dried mess of cum on my thighs so i sneak into his Master bath and rummage for a washcloth to do a quick clean-up. i do not want to make too much noise so Michael can sleep in; but i have to go start breakfast...or else Mikey will try to pour his own cereal and make a mess of spilled milk and Sugar Puffs.

While searching for the washcloth, i find his blue UnderArmor shirt in his hamper. i sniff it; it is just dirty enough that it smells like him...but not disgustingly sweaty. So i put it on and look in the mirror. It is like a dress on me and falls between the tops of my stockings and my knee. i smile and leave his bath. As i sneak out of his room, i can feel him leaking out of me.

i hurry to my room, grabbing a pair of white cotton panties from my drawer and head straight to my bathroom. i put a pad in my panties and slip them on. I check myself in my mirror, my make-up is a mess so i hurriedly clean it and apply just a little make-up to make me look fresh. My hair goes into a pony tail.

I sneak out and check in on Mikey; no cereal yet. A good sign, so i silently sneak into the kitchen. The clinking of dishes must have alerted Mikey since suddenly i hear an excited: "MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY!" and then an overly energized eight year old slamming full force into me.

Regaining my balance i crouch down to look him in the eye. "Mikey...why are you calling me that?" i must admit, it makes me happy.

"Well...you my mommy now...you no sleep in you bed...and i heard you an' Daddy making mommy & Daddy noises in Daddy's room! Then this morning the door to you room was open, but Daddy's was shut! Daddy's door is never shut but your is!"

i blush a deep red, i wonder if he had heard one of his friend's parents make 'mommy & Daddy noises' on a sleepover sometime. "Well...i think..." i wonder if this should be an announcement that you and i should make together. i consider going and waking you. But if i am now his mommy for real...i have to be able to handle things on my own. "Well Mikey...yes it looks like i am now your mommy."

He squeals happily and wraps his arms around my neck, choking me with a hug. "i can't wait to tell Ryan and Mrs. Stepford!" With the attention span of an eight year old boy, he changes the subject. "Can i have breakfast now?"

i pour him his cereal and a glass of apple juice and set-up his breakfast tray in front of the TV. Meanwhile, i start the coffee and frying bacon while i scramble some eggs for omlettes for you and i...
 
Last edited:
The sun is up when I awaken. I open my eyes and my mind starts to race. I reach to either side of me on the bed.... nothing.. nobody. I look and see that I am alone. I start to wonder if last night, and this morning was a dream.

Slowly getting up from the bed, i look around and see the mess that the sheets are in, and clothes strewn across the floor. No, maybe it was real and not a dream. I go into the bathroom, splash some water on my face and look in the mirror.

Staring back at myself, I wonder how long I had been repressing my feelings toward Tiffany. She has been with me for three years and I have never once thought of her in a way that would have resulted in what happened between them last night.

Walking back into the bedroom, I moved to the dresser and took a pair of gym shorts out of the drawer. After pulling them on, and deciding not to put on a t-shirt, for now, I headed downstairs; hearing the television blaring.

I see Mikey set up with his cereal and juice in front of the television. He doesn't even notice me as I descend the steps and walk through the living. I smile in his direction as I head toward the kitchen.

The crackling and the smell of the bacon is soon overcome by the sight of Tiffany. She is wearing my t-shirt, and it looks much better on her than it does on me. Smiling at her when she looks in my direction. "Good morning. Things certainly have changed since the last time we were in here."

I walk over and put an arm around her; my hand moving to her tight ass. I pat her ass lightly as I pull her to me and give her a kiss. The kiss is soft and loving. "So, you are sure that you really want all that you talked about last night? At your young age, you are ready to be married?" He looked at her. He couldn't deny that the idea was one that he liked and hoped she really wanted it.
 
i smile up at you as i turn to kiss you good morning; i have to get on my tip toes to reach you.

"Yes, i've thought about it...a lot." i cannot deny how handsome you are; how much i enjoy seeing you with your shirt off. "Besides, let's be honest...i stopped being just a live-in nanny long ago. Remember my 17th birthday party? It was all adults...other couples."

As we talk i go about cooking, taking bacon off and putting more on as i go back to cutting peppers and onions to mix with the scrambled eggs. i glance up at you. "Sorry i could not be in full lingerie...but does this work for you? A t-shirt and stockings? And the panties are not all that sexy...but i needed something...absorbent."

I then relate what Mikey had said to me this morning and my response. "I'm sorry if I jumped the gun in telling him, that I am his mommy now. I wanted to wait for you to be there to tell him together...as a family...but you know how precocious 8 year old boys can be."

I then remind you of the Noon play date with Ryan and ask if you were still planning on hanging out with your buddies this afternoon.
 
Last edited:
"You look good in my shirt.... better than I do. You do not look as good as you would look if you were in some sexy lingerie. I will, however, forgive you for not wearing lingerie with Mikey around. I am not sure he is ready for that."

I hop up and sit on the counter and listen to you re-tell the story of your earlier interaction with Mikey. "I think I am going to have to take a look at who he has had sleepovers with. He certainly hasn't heard any of those noises come from my bedroom; well, until last night" I wink at you.

I think about my plans for the day. "Well, I wasn't sure about going out with the guys. I thought I would hang with Mikey. I forgot he had the playdate. I guess I will go spend some time with the guys, because I don't need to deal with Ryan's mother. I'll leave that to you."

I hop down off the counter and go in and sit with Mikey for a little while. He is obsessed with the television, and I am tempted to turn it off and make him talk with me, but I decide to just let him enjoy his morning. I sit next to him with my arm around him and watch him as he watches the television.
 
i bring you a plate with your breakfast, then retrieve mine from the kitchen. i take my place on the other side of Mikey. He looks at me and then you, smiling very happily. After we are done, i gather the dishes and then go clean-up the kitchen. i look at the time; i had thought about showing you the collection of toys i had slowly collected via online ordering. But i have to get Mikey to Jessica's for his play date soon. So i decide to shower.

At first i go to my bath; but decide as the lady of the house i get to use the Master bath. So i gather the clothes i plan on wearing and head to the bathroom off your bedroom. As i slip off my panties, your cum is still leaking out of me. i wonder how long that will last.

Then i get in the shower. The warm water feels good on my body; i ached because it was stretched and it got a work-out that it was not really prepared for. i look at the massaging shower head and consider using it to wash my pussy out...but i like the feeling of you inside me. So i get out of the shower still leaking.

i put on a floral dress, white stockings and one of the few pair of heels i own. i want to feel sexy; mature so i skip the flats i would normally wear on a beautiful Spring day like this. i gather Mikey and kiss you good-bye as i take him out to the Ford F-150 i had bought last year out of my own funds. "Have fun with the boys, Darling." i say as i shuffle Mikey out of the door.

***

Soon i am walking up to Jessica's door. Mikey runs up to the door, it opens and he disappears inside shouting for Ryan. Jessica looks at me, studying me. She smiles coyly. "Someone got fucked..." she says, i slow my watch, "...and several times i would say." i blush at her words.

"Is it that obvious?" i ask, nervously.

She laughs at my naivete. "Girl, you're not walking straight like your pussy got pounded into the ground." i smile, women were no better than Men when it came to 'locker room' banter. "Then there is the glow and smile." She makes another show of looking me up and down, appraising me. "And the heels...when have YOU...EVER...worn HEELS on our Saturday play dates?" She steps aside so i can come inside. "Let me pour you some wine and we can dish..."

We talk about what happened...how i think i am going to Mrs Taylor soon. There are many squeals of joy. i ask her to be my Matron of Honor if you actually make me your bride, she eagerly agrees and there are lots of hugs. Then she makes an offer to keep Mikey overnight so you and i can have some alone time. In the meantime we leave the boys with Dr. Stepford and we go shopping for some special lingerie.

We stop back by the house to pick-up some of Mikey's clothes for the overnight, but you are not there. Then it is off to the store.

Then when you get home, i am standing there in a bridal set of bra, panties, stockings, heels, gloves and even a veil. Pretty much everything but the bridal gown.

The house is lit with candles, the scent of dinner...steak, potatoes and my spicy greenbeans already served and waiting for you. "Welcome home, Husband." i say seductively.
 
After breakfast, I hear you head upstairs. I sit with Mikey a little longer; allowing him a little more time to watch his television shows. Then, I start to wrestle with him a little bit. I get him out of the zone he was in watching tv and, after a few minutes, I take him to his room to get him ready for his play date.

After kissing both of you goodbye, I head up to get a shower. Taking my time, I run through the events of the last 24 hours and shake my head. From the successful sales presentation that will not only put more money in my bank account, but will also take a significant amount of business away from my former employer to fucking the nanny, repeatedly, and actually considering making her my wife.

Once I am finished showering, I towel off and get dressed. Just going to hang out with the guys, so, a pair of jeans and a button down shirt will do. I walk out and get in the car and head out to the sports bar where we will watch a couple of games and shoot the shit for a while.

On the drive over, I wonder how much information I will reveal about what is going on in my life. Where as I was once very open with everything, my piece of shit ex-wife had caused all of that to change. Since everything about her cheating with my boss had been very public, I had become very closed-mouth with my life.

For the last year, the guys had been giving me shit about having a hot young woman living with me. I had to constantly remind them that she was a girl and she was my nanny... she was living in my house, not living with me. They would constantly remind me she was going to be 18 soon, and they would keep saying to me that they would love to get with Tiffany. I just blew it off as guy-banter.

What do I say now? Hey, remember how you guys were always talking about getting with Tiffany and how I blew you off, well, I spent last night fucking the hell out of her and I think I am going to marry her. That would be an interesting opening.

They were all sitting at a hi-top when I arrived. As soon as I walked in, they started about Tiffany... reminding me that she was now 18 and that I didn't have to worry about anything now. They reminded me that she was only 10 years younger than me. I took the verbal abuse for a while before I said, "don't talk like that about the woman who is going to be my wife and who my son is going to call mommy."

They looked at me in shock. They all said I was full of shit, but then realized that I was serious. For a while we sat there watching the game in silence. Eventually, the shock wore off. We talked about it some, and it started to feel like it was normal... like it was the right thing.

Heading home, I started to think about what was ahead for Tiffany. I had some doubts. Would she regret her decisions? I couldn't put Mikey through the loss of another mom if Tiffany decided that she had married too young. All of my thoughts about that were quieted when I walked through the door and she stood there in the white veil.
 
i smile as i watch your face as you enter our home and see me standing there. Your expression has gone from one of concern and deep thoughts; to a soft one of lust and joy. My smile grows, my red lipstick contrasting with my pearly white teeth. "Jessica is letting Mikey spend the night so i am your's tonight...all yours...all night."

i step to you and take you by the hand and lead you to dinner. "i hope you're hungry, i made it just for you." The table is set for one, the chair to the left of the head of the table has been removed. Under the table i have put a pet bed on the floor. "i have already had dinner...i thought you may enjoy a steak and blow-job night."

My heels click on the floor as i lead you to dinner. i try to keep my legs close together; i am still wearing a pad although i do not think i am leaking anymore. Or at least not that much.

Near your plate is a jewelry box. "That belonged to my grandmother and then my mother." i say when i see your gaze fall on it. "It's the ring that they wore when they first got married. It's a tradition to be handed down from mother to daughter...i would like to start wearing it...if you do not mind." i say, laying bare my thoughts and willingness to be your wife.
 
What a change in his life had occurred in less than 24 hours. It wasn’t something he was looking for, but, now that it was in motion, he was not opposed to it. Tiffany had proven herself to be very much a woman last night, and prior to that she had demonstrated that she was capable of many of the domesticated tasks as she performed her duties as nanny.

He looked at the meal she had prepared and at the bed on the floor. “I think that you should begin wearing the ring, but not until you find the appropriate collar to wear. They should be placed on you simultaneously in order to make sure that you know the true commitment that you are entering into.”

He looked at the meal that she had prepared and began to eat a little. He was not very hungry, but he wanted to eat some since Tiffany had put so much work into it. He reached toward her and ran his fingers through her hair. “It is delicious Tiffany. Thank you very much.”
 
i frowned when he did not immediately slip the ring on my finger, and for a moment i thought that maybe i should have gone with my first instinct. My selfish, impusivity had compelled me to just start wearing it. In fact i had even tried the heirloom on and admired how the solitary diamond sparkled on my ring finger. But then i took it off. If had truly given myself to him, i should make as many decisions with his guidance as possible.

Your words proved that i was right to follow my heart rather than my gut and rationalizations. It made sense to wait and connect it with my collaring.

And so as you sat down to enjoy the dinner i had cooked for you, i slide under the table and onto my knees. My warm, soft little hands worked your belt, then your button and then your zipper. They reached in and pulled out your wonderful, massive and rock-hard cock. i took a moment to admire it, i thought about asking how your day went...what if anything you told your buddies...but i figured you might enjoy the peace and quiet.

Besides, i had not really had a chance to examine your cock last night. i had never seen one in real life, much less hold and touch one. i gawked in amazement at the huge vein on top...pulsing with life and power. The mushroom head, i trailed a finger around the ridge and felt it twitch. i wondered how it would react if i did that with my tongue.

Soon my hand was slimy with what Jessica called "pre". i sniffed it...it did not smell too bad. i wondered what it would taste like. Jessica said Men really liked it when we swallowed their cum. "It's the difference between like and love." She had told me when i asked if i should spit or swallow if you came in my mouth.

i was determined to show you that i loved you.

Finally, i kissed the tip as Jessica had told me to do and then slide my lips around it and slowly took it in my mouth. The first time i went too deep and gagged a little...but quickly i found a rythmn where i was not choking myself. i also used my hands...stroking your shaft but using my other gloved hand to cup and play with your balls. Once or twice i pulled off to lick the area just behind your balls...or the taint...as Jessica called it.

Then i felt your hand petting me, your fingers running through my hair. i took this as a sign that i was doing a good job.

That i was a good girl.:heart::rose::kiss:

Then you asked me a question, i pulled off. A translucent string of drool and precum running from your shaft to my lips like a magic leash, connecting us. "Yes Michael, i want nothing else."
 
She pays incredible attention to my cock.. making it grow so hard. Tiffany has received some instruction. She has talked about some of the other mothers. Which one has she confided in about her desires? Is there more than one? How did they teach her?

"Do not be disappointed Tiffany. You do not need to rush things. Everything will happen in due time, and before you know it, you will have two rings on your left hand and a collar around your neck. You will be mine, and we will be a family."

It was amazing the way I felt about Tiffany. If some expert were to analyze me, I am sure that they would tell me that the feelings I had for Tiffany had been there for sometime and that it just took the right moment, or the right event to bring them out. Mikey's party was the event, and Mikey talking about Tiffany being his mommy was the right moment.

I used Tiffany's hair to bring her to a standing position in front of me. I looked over her amazing body and the sexy lingerie she was wearing. Someone had taken her shopping for the outfit. I wonder how many different outfits she had. Oh, and the heels too. They looked perfect on her. She should wear them all the time in his presence.

"Tiffany, you look amazing. I am going to be so happy to make you my wife. You have brought something out of me that I did not know still existed.... the desire for a woman. The other side of our relationship will remain in our home. It is not for public dissemination.. not even to the friends you have made who have taken you shopping and have guided you to this point. Am I clear?"

Watching her closely, I ran my hand around and caressed her firm ass. Pulling her into my lap, I kissed her deeply as My hands moved to her ass. "We are going to have a great time together. I love you in the lingerie and heels. You will be expected to dress like that whenever Mikey is not present. "

Using his hands on her ass, he slid her along his hard cock. "See what you have done to me pet. You have my cock so fucking hard. What are you going to do about it?" He smacked her ass... first one cheek and then the other.
 
"Do not be disappointed Tiffany. You do not need to rush things. Everything will happen in due time, and before you know it, you will have two rings on your left hand and a collar around your neck. You will be mine, and we will be a family."

As i suck Michael's cock, his words warm my heart and open my slit. i lick up and down your shaft, then press your cock past my lips...pushing myself to take your cock deeper and deeper. As i start to gag, i slow trying to push past my reflex. My throat spasming along your shaft, massaging it. As i push myself forward, my heels pop out of my pumps so they are half off...

...then i feel your fingers tugging at my hair. It hurts so i rise to my feet, my heels once more slipping into my new pumps. i look down, submissively.

"Tiffany, you look amazing. I am going to be so happy to make you my wife. You have brought something out of me that I did not know still existed.... the desire for a woman. The other side of our relationship will remain in our home. It is not for public dissemination.. not even to the friends you have made who have taken you shopping and have guided you to this point. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Michael." i say as you give me instruction. "Jessica is the only person i have talked to about this...and it was not so much me telling her as she just...knew." i start to worry that i have done something wrong. "i have not shared anything specific...just asked her questions...i will stop." My chest heaves as i worry about what you will do next. "May i tell people we are dating...that i am no longer single?"

"We are going to have a great time together. I love you in the lingerie and heels. You will be expected to dress like that whenever Mikey is not present."

i can tell you are mulling my words over and i will get my answers later, on his schedule. Your hands and embrace snaking around my hips, on my bottom...then i am quickly pulled into your laps. i can feel your steel-hard cock against my slit. Instinctively i begin grinding on your lap.

"See what you have done to me pet. You have my cock so fucking hard. What are you going to do about it?"

Before i can answer, i feel your powerful smack on my bottom. The sound reverberates in the kitchen. i squirm a little at the sting. "Tell me what hole you want me to pleasure you with, and i will."
 
His fingers dug into the flesh of her firm ass. He had never looked at her as having a sexy body, but now, he noticed... and he noticed how incredible Tiffany's body was. He wanted it, and he was going to have it whenever he wanted it.

"Tiffany, I want you to show me just how good a pet you are going to be for me. I want you to please me tonight without asking me what I want. I want you to demonstrate for me that you know how to please me.. that you truly do belong to me and are worthy of being my wife and my pet."

he smacked her ass again... one firm crack on each cheek, before gripping her ass and pressing her down onto his hard cock as she moved along his big hard shaft. He smiled at her as he looked deeply into her eyes. He awaited her response.. not in words but in actions.
 
"Well then, my Love." i say, grabbing your hand and sliding off your lap, and slip your cock back into your pants. "Perhaps we should move this to our bedroom." i emphasize the 'our' because it is still so wonderful and fresh. Perhaps as you rest in between using my body i may move my things from my bedroom into our's.

My bottom swishes as i lead you upstairs, i turn to look back at you periodically and smile happily. Contentedly.

Once to the bedroom i sit on the foot of the bed and slide your pants down. Your cock is so big and so hard! i am a little nervous about what will happen next. i lean over and suck it just a little more, making sure it is nice and lubed. Anticipating something like this, i already lubed myself when you texted to say you were on your way home.

As i lube your dick with my mouth i reach behind me and remove my bra. Then i stop sucking to remove my panties and crawl into position. On all fours, facing away from you. As you draw close to me, i can feel your cock eager to penetrate me. Claim me. Own me. i reach behind and gently grab it and guide it between my cheeks. i rub it against my brown-eye. i push back, taking your tip into me. i whimper and moan as you stretch my last virgin hole.

i hope i had read you correctly; you had seemed to be showing a lot of attention to my ass. And i wanted to show you how much i love you, even if it hurts.
 
I watch her undress. She is so hot. I am anxious to explore all of her wonderful body, and I wonder how much she is willing to offer. Is she just a naive girl that is making promises that she cannot keep with her young body?

Soon, I had my answer as she guided my big, hard cock to her tight asshole. I was shocked. Tiffany was new to all of this, yet she was offering the last vestige of her virginity to him. He knew that this would be painful for her, but he was going to take her fine ass and enjoy every tight inch of it.

I grabbed a handful of her hair with one hand as my other hand gripped her hip firmly. “I know this is going to hurt pet, but you will come to enjoy it. I will be gentle with you Tiffany... for now. I want to see how you pleasure me with your wonderful body. Show me what a great wife and a terrific pet you will be.”
 
i feel your strong hands entwining with my hair, pulling my head up, facing the headboard. i can feel your cockhead pressing into my ass. With a grunt i start pushing back, impaling myself on your cock as i feel your other hand biting into my hip. i bite my lower lip to keep from crying out too loud.

i do not stop, even as your cock stretches my hole that was not designed to be used this way. i want to show you how much i love you; how good of a girl i am. How good of a pet i can be. How good of a wife i will be.

Finally, i decide to take the band-aid approach. i push back until your cock disappears inside me. My body shudders and shakes as my tight ass grips your rock hard cock. Slowly i start to rock back and forth on you, feeling the pain of you stretching me and the pain as you pull my hair. i am whimpering, trying not to sob. But while my body is aches, my heart and soul are elated. i am putting you first, deriving my pleasure from yours instead of mine. i enter subspace; "Oh Michael...this hurts...hurts so good..." i moan softly.
 
Tiffany began to move on my cock working it so good with her hot, tight ass. Her moans were a key for me to begin moving with her. "That's it baby... fuck my hard cock with your hot ass. Show me how much you want it. Prove to me that you need it."

I reached around her and grabbed her tits with both hands. I caressed them firmly and rolled her nipples between my fingers. Nibbling on her earlobe, I whispered to her, "Fuck me like you mean it pet. Show me that you belong to me... all of you."

Pulling harder on her nipples I began to thrust my hips to her. We moved perfectly together. It was like we were made to be together.. like our bodies belonged linked as one. I continued to thrust my hips to her harder and harder... my balls slapping against her pussy.

When I felt myself getting closer and closer to filling her tight ass, I stopped her. "We are not going to rush this Tiffany. I am going to fuck your hot ass for a long time before I fill you with my cum. You need to make it last, baby. Show me just what a good girl you are."
 
i obey your words and your squeezing of my tits and nipples. i furiously fuck you, getting in time with you...sliding forward on your cock as you pull back and then pushing back to take it as deep as it can go inside me. It hurts at first, but soon my body starts to adjust. It is uncomfortable, but i soon find that rubbing my clit makes it feel good in a strange way that blends pain and pleasure. Soon i am moaning wantonly beneath you.

Then you slow down, your thrusting becoming slower...more deliberate. You challenge me to show my love for you. i slow down and my mind races how i can do this...i want to show you. But i am not that experienced. Then i remember a porn i saw in your history. The girl would pull off your cock and then turn and suck it. It had grossed me out and i wondered if you really liked it...i had only seen it in a few of you videos...

Taking a chance i slide off your cock and re-position myself so i am eye level with your cock. i open my mouth and lean forward, taking your dirty cock between my lips...

Well i guess i'm not going to get a kiss after this... i think to myself.
 
Before she is able to take my cock in her mouth, I stop her. "No baby." I lift her face to mine and kiss her. The kiss is deep and passionate and possessive. Breaking the kiss, I look in her eyes. "I do not expect that. I expect you to get back on your hands and knees and take my cock back into your tight, hot ass so I can fill it with cum."

I kissed her again, my hands exploring her body. Damn, her body is incredible. I still can't believe I never noticed that.... consciously anyway. I am going to enjoy her in so many ways. That is for damned certain.

Once again, I break the kiss and I guide her back into position. Gripping her hips, I push my big, hard shaft back into her ass. This time, I immediately bury my cock in her ass. Adjusting my position, I get up on my feet to give me a better angle to fuck her tight ass.

"You ass feels so good gripping this hard cock Tiffany. I know it is painful baby, but, eventually, you will gt used to it and come to enjoy it. In fact, you are going to beg me to fuck your ass at times, and I may, or may not, give it to you."

I pounded her ass harder and harder. "That's it pet, play with your pussy. Play with that hot pussy that belongs to me and only me." Moving faster and faster, I am close to cumming. I am going to splash my cum in her perfect ass real soon. Then..... I EXPLODE..... shooting giant ropes of thick cum into her ass... filling her with so much.
 
Back
Top