Who Going to Pay for University? (Closed)

It seems that this guy has a little more to offer than the last one; hearing her gag as he reaches her throat was an even more of a turn on for him than Brandon expected. Driving his cock deep in Anna, now that she was getting penetrated from both men, Brandon was pretty sure that he would cum before her new partner . . . and with his request for her to take cum all over her face and tits, perhaps he should pull out when he cum and shoot over her back and ass . . . taking her home with cried cum all over her body.

Leaning back, thrusting in and out slowly, he listened to the moans and low voice come from the other side of the wall, "Suck it, slut . . . make me cum!"
 
Anna moans around his cock as he calls her a slut. She's never let anyone call her that before with the exception of the man currently reaming her pussy like he owns it (which he does). Her head bobs rapidly, but mostly she's being controlled by Brandon's own thrusts; her mouth pulls back whenever Brandon does, and his thrusts force her back down onto the cock in her throat. Whenever he pulls back, she swirls her tongue around the shaft and head of his dick to provide some excess stimulation.
 
Last edited:
Hearing the other voice call her 'slut' only seems to drive Anna's intensity . . . fucking Brandon, and sucking an anonymous cock thru a glory hole. Brandon gets there first, after seeing her suck another cock and taking his load over her face and tits, fucking him until another cock appears, and now fucking Anna as she sucks this new prick.

"I'm cumming baby, all over your ass and back . . . !" Brandon pulls his cock out of her cunt and unleashes his ropes of cum onto her ass and her lower back . . . adding to the cum already drying on her face and tits . . . with another load to cum.
 
His cum is hot on her spine and she even feels a shot land in her hair as he watches her enjoy sucking another man's prick. The cock in her mouth cums almost immediately after Brandon with very little warning; because of that, she is forced to take the first couple spurts in her mouth but manages to pull back and take the rest over her forehead and chin, painting it white with the second load of the day. She swallows what is pooling on her tongue before she stands and fixes her mouth to Brandon's, not caring that she's just had two strangers cocks sliding deep inside.
 
As she clings to him, Brandon returns the kiss, knowing full well that he is tasting another man, or two, on her tongue. The explosive passion between the two of them is unbelievable.

Once the break the kiss, "Is that enough for one day? Or do you want another load on you before we do some shopping for toys and go home?

Sliding a finger across her cheek, he smears the cum from #2 across her chin and down to her tits . . . what a fucking mess he will get to clean up when they finally get home!!
 
Anna does indeed take another load before they redressed and separated to browse through the store. She picked out a couple glass anal plugs all differing in size and weight as well as a long smooth, thin vibrator with varying settings. Brandon had a few picks as well, and she found him looking along the back wall at the bondage supplies when she finally went searching. The cum on her face was flaky and slightly annoying, but Anna could live with it; knowing that people were able to see the obvious enjoyment of their time in the store all over her pretty face was more than a little sexy.
 
As Anna came walking up to him, Brandon looked at her selection and smiled, "I was hoping you would look at the anal plugs and the vibes; I like your choices. What do you think about these handcuffs? I think they would fit either one of us." Moving on down the aisle as Anna looks at the cuffs, Brandon picks up a whip made strips of leather, holding it up for Anna to see.

Brandon has also picked up a couple of cock rings, one including a nub that can but against the clit when wearing it. Walking back to Anna to see if she found any restraints she feels comfortable with.

"How about these nipple clamps . . . too much, baby?"
 
She offers a nod when he hold up the whip but bites her lip in consideration at the nipple clamps. It's not something that she's ever done before, but she would be willing to try it if he really insists. "We could try them, but..." she murmurs unsure. She doesn't want to make any promises. "Might as well get them," she decides. It's not like Brandon is struggling with money as she once did, so if they buy them and she finds that she doesn't enjoy it, no big deal, but she'll regret if she says no and disappoints him, especially if there's a chance it may be something she comes to love.
 
Seeing her hesitation at the nipple clamps, I pick out the pair with the least amount of pressure, "That's what the safe word is for, love. I want to push our limits, not go beyond them."

Picking up a couple of tubes of lubricant, Brandon takes the items from Anna and heads to the counter to complete their initial visit to the ABS. He smiles as the clerk takes his payment and hands him a nondescript bag with their merchandise. As he walks back to Anna, he notices that a few other men in the store and taking a good look at her . . . the cum stains on her face and down the exposed skin of her neck and cleavage are visible . . . and he is the lucky SOB that is taking her home.
 
She absolutely basks in the eyes she can feel on her. She likes attention at the best of times and having all these men staring her down and watching jealously as she wraps herself around Brandon's arm is nothing short of exhilarating. She presses a quick kiss to his cheek and murmurs her thanks as they depart the store.

It isn't long before the make it home and he takes his time stripping her down before herding her into the shower. They stand under the spray as he carefully washes her body, making sure she is clean and free of any evidence of her day's activities. He does manage to get it up again and fucks her into the wall of the clear shower glass, making sure she knows what a dirty slut she is for taking strange men's cum all over her face and tits, but the reminder only seems to work them both up, turning their sex into animalistic, fast paced rutting versus the slower love-making they had previously been engaging in.
 
As the shower cascades down over her, Brandon steps out of the shower, "Stay here, I'll be right back." Going into the bedroom, he grabs the bag of goodies from their shopping trip. Finding one of the butt plugs that Anna picked out he returns to the shower.

"Turn around and bend over." He coats the plug with some lube and presses it against her tight opening; as she gasps at the cold glass, he insert it up tp the knob. "Stand up, slut. How does the feel?"
 
Anna shifts her weight side to side, attempting to get used to the feeling of the plug inside her. It rubs deliciously against her inner walls every time she moves. It's not big enough to cause discomfort but it isn't so small that it doesn't send shocks of pleasure racing through her every time she take a step, either. She bends again and he gets a good look at the base clenched tightly outside the pucker of her rosebud.

"Does it look good daddy? It feels so fucking wonderful in my ass," Anna says, pulling it out once before pressing it back inside. The obscene pop it makes as she opens to take it are loud even over the sound of the shower head.
 
Brandon smiles and leans back against the shower wall, watching his baby girl play with her new toy . . . acting like it is Christmas day!! "It looks wonderful, baby girl. You can take it out when we get out of the shower. But I want you to put it back in when I take you to bed and fuck you tonight."

Brandon steps out of the shower and hands her a towel, "Time to crash for a little while, my love. Is it safe to assume that you enjoyed our little shopping trip today, and that you enjoyed putting yourself on display for those horny pricks that kept staring at you?"
 
"Yes sir," Anna responded, wrapping her self with the towel after squeezing the excess moisture out of her hair. Deciding she wanted to leave it inside her, she dresses in one of Brandon's casual shirts and just a pair of sky blue panties before wandering down the hall to the den and curling up on the couch. As she sits, the plug presses hard into her rim and she bites her lip to prevent the moan slipping out. It doesn't take long for Brandon to join her, carrying two bottles of beer. He hands her one and she takes a big swallow as she makes room for him on the loveseat.

They cuddle and chat as they half-heartedly watch TV until her mouth brushes his and opens widely to kiss him deep. He's quick to reciprocate, pulling her onto his lap and tangling his tongue with her own.
 
A kiss from Anna, especially when she parts her lips and slips her tongue between his always leads to some passionate foreplay, even though the actual sex may not occur until later. As she settles into his lap, his hands wrap tightly around her back. Wearing only a t-shirt, Brandon easily feels the pressure of her breasts and hard nipples against his chest.

Sliding his hands down her back to cup and squeeze her cheeks, he notices how tight her panties on her. Pulling the material across her butt, the moan that escapes her lips is a dead giveaway. A quick caress across her ass and he finds the knob of the anal plug he had given her in the shower. Giving it a gentle push, he is rewarded with a louder moan and shudder from her. "Nice, baby girl. You like the feel of that in your tight ass?"
 
"Yes, daddy," she answers, trying to push back against him as he puts pressure on the plug. She rocks her hips, enjoying the way the cool glass moves inside her. Her hands clutch at his shoulder as he manipulates it, sliding his hands into her panties and squeezing her ass cheeks tightly before hooking his fingers around the rim of the plug and slowly beginning to fuck her with it, pulling it out just a little until her rim stretches around the widest part of it and pushing it back in until her ass swallows it once more.
 
Leaning back on the loveseat, her face a distance from his, Brandon keeps pressure on the anal plug as Anna rides it, her aroused state become more evident based on her moans and the way she throws her head back. As hard as he is right now, Brandon is in no hurry to release his cock; this is one of those situations where the satisfaction of his partner, his Baby Girl, is the only thing on his mind.

Both hands in her panties, cupping her butt while the plug slides in and out, he succeeds in sliding one hand under her butt, between her thighs and gently caresses her lips, already leaking her juices into the panties . . .
 
The skillful way at which he's both manipulating the plug in her ass as well as teasing her slit with the other hand simultaneously makes her so wet and she pushes back harder against his hand that's fucking her with the glass toy. She attempts to sit up and wiggle out of her panties, but Brandon doesn't let her just yet, enjoying teasing her. She pouts but doesn't argue; she just changes tactics. "I bet my rim looks so puffy and pretty stretched around this plug, daddy. Don't you want to see?"
 
"I'll see it when I get ready . . . and maybe then you can feel a real live cock up that tight hole." Playing with her for a few more minutes, Brandon can feel her squirming even more, her wet pussy dripping over his fingers . . . wanting to cum, but still trying to hold back . . .

"Now, baby girl, go to your bedroom. When I get there, I expect to find you naked on your bed, plug still in your tight ass, and your new vibe in your dripping cunt."
 
She jumps to follow instructions, climbing out of his lap and almost racing down the hall to her room. She strips off the measly amount of clothes she has on and digs the vibe out of the shopping bag, running it over her slit before slowly pushing it inside bit by bit. The bulbous end stretches her a bit and she moans but keeps pushing until it sits perfectly inside. Getting up on her knees, she rests her face on her pillow with her shoulders pressed into the sheets.
 
Walking down the hall to his bedroom, he grabs the bag of goodies from the book store and headed into Anna's room. "On your back, baby girl. Spread your arms wide across the pillows."

Setting the bag on a chair in the corner, he drags out the whip and spreads it across her tits and belly. Picking up the handcuffs, he approaches one side of the bed and cuffs her wrist to the bed frame; then to the other side with the same result. Reaching into the bag once more, he pulls out a blindfold that she had not seen him purchase and covers her eyes completely.

Standing beside the bed, Brandon strips until he is naked, although Anna cannot know this. Picking up the whip, he drags it across her tits, watching her nipples harden at the touch of the soft material; her entire body now quivering at being restrained and the vibe doing its thing in her pussy, and the glass plug firmly in her ass.
 
She flipped and rearranged herself exactly how he directed before he bound her to he headboard. She tugged lightly at her wrists to test how much movement she had but found little wiggle room. The blindfold was the daunting part; more nerve-wracking than even the whip as he teases it across her skin. Every touch of it leaves goosebumps rising in its wake, her tactile ability much more sensitive as her sight is blocked. She never knows what the next touch will be: soft hands, the brushing on the whip across her body, or even a sharp smack. He hasn't truly put the piece of equipment to its true use yet and she quivers with the anticipation of it.
 
Watching Anna squirming in the middle of her bed . . . blindfold on, wrists cuffed to the bed frame, new dildo buried in her pussy, and a plug deep in her ass . . . and Brandon standing naked by the bed with a whip in his hand. What more could a man ask for.

Brandon starts by dragging the whip across her breasts and belly . . . across her lower belly and between her thighs . . . lifting it, he flicks it across her breasts, eliciting a soft moan and squirm from her. Lifting one of her legs in the air, he snaps it across her cheek . . . another moan, louder and longer . . .

Stepping up beside her head, he draws the head of his cock across her open lips . . .
 
Her tongue slips out to chase his cock but it only smears some precome there before disappearing again. He teases her with it, so close but yet so far. Finally, the head slips into the soft part of her lips and she closes her mouth around it and sucks lightly.

The whip is electric on her skin, striking when she least expects it. Some spots hurt more than others but he hasn’t really struck her hard with the toy. It whispers over her skin before it cracks down, and then drags carefully over the marks he’d left with the previous strike.
 
Brandon uses the whip as an aphrodisiac on Anna's body . . . not an instrument of pain, but a tool to increase and tease her erotic and sensual nature. And, it seems to be having the desired effect; her response with each movement, whether dragging across her naked body or snapping the leather straps, is a sudden jerk and quiver accompanied by varying levels of moaning.

As Anna successfully captures his cock head between her lips, he reaches down and increases the level of the dildo in her pussy . . . testing her ability to focus on his cock while her pussy is being tortured with the increased vibrations from her new toy.
 
Back
Top