Blood War ~Closed~

Kayla listened carefully as he spoke. "Yes but she feels alone my love. It is hard for Bella to open up and love someone. I know it will take her some time but be affectionate."she said. Nuzzlinghis neck before kissing it.
 
Dracula tilted her head up to his looking into her eyes. He said "then let her feel my affection through you my love." Kissing her tenderly While vampires where cratures of lust he did care for his brides each of them and would love them for all eternity." The kiss was tender and warm despite his cold body. His vampiric strength embracing her against his form though her body would only register it like a firm hold of a lovers embrace.
 
Kayla had a big smile on her face after the kiss. "We should wake our new family as we need to catch a plane. It is very long trip to Greece."she said. Luciana soon joined them with Laura who was a little confused but Luciana had explained everything. They were waiting on Eric, hoping they didn't drink too much of his blood.
 
When Luciana and Laura arrived he said "luciana contact your slave and have him prepare the plane. He curled his lips in a smile as he said "Im in the mood for some greek blood on my palet and Im sure our new memebers are hungry as well." When Eric came out he saw luciana and Kayla confused but feeling the best he has ever felt in his life. He saw Dracula and was about to put the other vampire in his place to show he was top dog here. He stopped dead stride though as he caught one look from Dracula the commanding presence causing the new vampire to back off. Bowing his head in respect. He said "don't ever over step your bounds Eric Luciana, Kayla and Laura are mine first and foremost. They may play with you occasionally but only if they so choose and not because you hold any power over them." Eric nodded and said "ye...yes master."
 
The girls paused as Eric walked in though stood by Dracula. Luciana made the call as they packed up their things. Kayla couldn't help but feel bad for Eric. Walking over before killing his cheek. "Just do as intrsucted and all will be good."she said. Smiling as she took his hand as they left. The others were important but Kayla held all the information on Bella.
 
Dracula traveled with his group he worried about taking his brides to greece with the hunter there. That was what Eric was there for though. Eric sat back looking out at the airport.
 
They all got settled in and Luciana and Laura snuggled up to Dracula. Soon they would sleep as the plane was getting ready to take off. Kayla choose to sit by Eric soon resting against him. "Everything alright?"she asked.
 
Eric let her lay against him "just thinking. Master is lucky. He is surrounded by you all. I will still do my job and keep him and you all safe."
 
Kayla snuggled up to Eric as she could tell he was upset. Placing a kiss on his cheek, placing his arms around her. "Yes but we are still allowed to be with you. Like I am right now."she said. Smiling at Eric as she pulled him into a kiss.
 
Eric returned the kiss. His hand on her thigh as he deepened it. Neither needing to stop there make out session since they didn't need to breath.
 
Kayla soon planted herself on his lap, not breaking the kiss. Then attacking his neck with kisses. "You see he really wants one girl....though you caught my eye."she said. Removing her shirt and setting it aside, nuzzling his chest.
 
Eric moaned as she kissed his neck. When she removed her shirt he said "please use me mistress." Unlike with Dracula the brdes owned Eric. He was there slave and plaything.
 
Kayla crawled off his lap before smiling. "Then get undressed for me."she said. Smirking as she stripped all the way naked. Soon planting herself back on his lap. "Please me.....make me feel good."she said.
 
Eric obeyed wasting no time in getting undressed for her. When. She returned to his lap he kissed her hungrilly. Before trailing down to her chest. Sucking each of her nipples till she was hard as diamonds. Gripping her hips he sank her down onto his cock. Begining to work her up and down slowly at first. The sounds soon getting the attention of Dracula and the other two as they watched the display of Kayla using her authority over Eric.
 
Kayla was loving this as she held her to chest. Looking look over as they woke Dracula and the girls. Turning back to Eric before kissing him passionately. Moaning into the kiss as he bounced her on his cock.
 
Dracula merely smiled at the sight and said "enjoy your servant Kayla you helped change him." Watching with the other two at the private show. Eric continued to bounce her on his cock. Soon thrusting his hips up to meet hers driving his cock deep into her pussy. He moaned and said "you feel amazing mistress fuck."
 
Kayla was sure enjoying this as she was moaning pretty good. Pulling Eric into a hot kiss. Though Luciana was getting turned on big time. Placing her hand over Dracula's crotch.
 
Dracula moaned in aproval as they continued to watch. His own hand groping Lucianas tit. Messaging it as his other hand went in Laura's pants rubbing her clit.
 
Kayla smiled before leaning down, "Show him how you fucked Luciana and me the other night." Knowing that be a sight as Dracula made sure his brides were pleased. The other two began to moan before Luciana stripped down. Helpling Laura before they helped their master.
 
Eric grinned and got her off his lap. Positioning her so she was bent over the back of the seat infront of her. He gripped her hips as he gave a hard thrust filling her to the brim with his cock. Though it wasn't as large as dracula's. Eric began to fuck her hard and fast. Driving into her as deep as he could go again again. His waist slapping against her skin.

Once Dracula and the other two were undressed he shoved Laura down to her knees. His cock brushing against her face. He pulled Lucian into a deep kiss. His hands pulling her by her ass against his chest.
 
Kayla gripped the chair as she was being fucked. Moaning as she was loving this also hoping the sight pleased her master. Though after some time, Kayla leaned back and kissed Eric. Pushing him back as she began to ride him.

Laura licked her lips before she began to suck Dracula. Luciana began to kiss her way down his neck. "Mmmm fuck me, master."she said.
 
Dracula smiled at the sight. Seeing Kayla enjoy there servant. Feeling her pleasure as he let out a moan as laura began to suck his cock. Till he was hard as a rock. Dracula removed his cock from her mouth before pulling Luciana against his hips sliding his cock into his first brides cunt. Pulling her hips to meet his each time he drove into her pussy. Pullling laura up as he kissed her shoving three fingers into her pussy as he worked it in time with his cock in Luciana.

Eric moaned as Kayla took control again. Shoving him back into the planes seat as she began to ride his cock again. He said "fuck yes mistress use my cock. Use your slaves cock for your pleasure."
 
Kayla was rnjoying herself before turning herself around. Pulling Eric up into a kiss, a hot one. Covering his neck on kisses as she kept riding him.

The other girls moaned as he began to please them. Luciana began to take control as she rode Dracula. Laura was moaning into the kiss as she rode his fingers.
 
Eric moaned as she rode him. Her lips peppering his neck with kisses that sent his neck ablazed. He moaned out "mistress im going to cum soon." Trying ot hold it off for her.


Dracula moaned as he worked his fingers faster in laura. His thumb pressing against her clit hard. He said "do you enjoy the pleasure your master gives you my brides."
 
Kayla smirked before she kissed Eric. "Go ahead and I can get you hard again."she said. Now riding him faster as ahe kissed chest.

Both girls nodded their head in agreement. "Why yes master...we love it."they said. Laura rested agaisnt Dracula before kissing Luciana. Soon toying with her tits as they bounced.
 
Back
Top