The Scientist with Aliens In Area 69. (closed for Ash13)

Still groggy under some kind of "control". I saunter forward and kneel before the specimen, looking up at it. I take my left hand and slide it down inside the front of my pantyhose, while my other hand goes to my exposed breast. My mind drifts in and out of lucid thought. My eyes going between. My clothing and the obelisk like alien. No mouth visible but yet communicating with me somehow I say in my mind for future thoughts. The hand in my pantyhose slowly finds my clit and runs it as well as the outer area of my pussy lips my hips slowly gyrate humping my own hand in front of it.
 
"Good good Beg for me tell me your desires of the slut you have inside i want to hear what makes you horny and hot."-he looked to her as the aliens control was strong What neither of them knew in the danger Area there was a Timer if the Timer went off while the gas was off it would re activate.-
 
Suddenly a timer goes off and the gas starts venting in. I feel little by little like immrafsinging my focus. I gasp noticing I'm naked except for heels and wonder what just took place. I quickly put them on and manage to stumble out. Bit disoriented from the gas still, I look at my notes to see where to check next but not looking clearly I'm still in the "dangerous specimens" wing so next cell, thinking I'm back into the harmless section, i check out is ....
 
-the tank says Multi on it you remember that being the multiplying human sentinoid your still in the danger section but for some reason your body is a bit hot but still. he smiled and watched her through the tank she could go back exploring thenothers.-
 
I shrug my shoulders in ignorance insisting im on the harmless side not believing the sign. Clothes disheveled, head foggy but slowly clearing. I enter the cell forgettable ng to turn up the "control" gas to subdue specimens for research purposes i gey closer to inspect.
 
-It plays docile as it is in shape of a human but it's 7 feet tall it clearly has a penis but its body is a canvas perfect and toned as its two eyes watch her and its arms are strapped down.-"Please unstrap me."-it said in a odd alien voice.-"And i can help you research me."
 
Head foggy and not thinking clearly, i think to myself “easier is better right?” With that I walk over to the specimen, in a way drawn in by the nearly perfect form, and undo the restraints. I begin to log notes on the specimens form and basic overall observations of first movements with contact as i hear it begin to address my prescence in its cell.
 
-He grins and smiled as she unbound him he splits in to several of him.-“mmm Human girl want to see more?”-it grins as it surrounds her.-
 
Gasping as im surrounded but not screaming as head still shaking iff effects of last cell. “ im the researcher here. What do you mean want to see more?” I ask. Little by little coming to as it/they seem very curious of my prescence and body. “Fine show me what else you are capable of for my research notes.”
 
-They soon had her surrounded and there hands were along her skin protruding her clothes she felt as they touched her they had a sticky hand aspect like suction cups small very barely noticeable pinches hit her skin which means that they had something on the fingers almost giving her a aphrodisiac so she couldn't think well.-"Go on Hows this for research?"-soon fingers invade her pussy and ass and they excrete lubrication.-
 
I feel the “sticky” hands touch me through blouse and skirt, pulling the material in different directions. I can hear it wanting to rip under the strain but still getting my head out of fog and focusing on the new specimens and this “multiply” effect has left me confused as i notate this as they seem curious on my clothing or “coverings” as one says in a broken english.
 
-Soon they begin to undress her but she is unable to stop them as they keep her still and soon she is naked.-"I hope your taking notes doc because this is going to be intents for you notice our Phalic."-There cocks now apparent they were like Corn in structure and also seem to have a sticky like substance on them so make them tighter .-"Go on you need to taste it for reasearch."-It grins as it said it in broken english.-
 
Clad in just my heels i ignore my nakedness, naively focused on the sticky secretions. I lick the tip of one of the specimens “penises” and notate the sweet taste like a syrup and yet addicting. Something about it making me warm.
 
-She could feel another two enter her hands to feel and stroke as they moved a bit and two more begin to tease her pussy and ass going.-"Seems you like what they can do human."
 
I nod almost trance like still groggy. I kneel with two in hand, squirming a bit as one prods my holes. I seem fascinated by the ones i hold, their shape and size different from that of human males yet similar as well. I am mesmerized by the pulsating members in my hand

I notate this in an audio recorder saying “they pulsate like a male penis ready to cum but not sure what to expect furhee testing needed”. With that I continue to stroke.
 
-One of them goes to her lips there hands play with her breasts and her pussy as well as ass as it grins.-“Open up and suck on them it will feel good.”
 
I stand in the middke of the containment cell and suck on the “penis”. My eyes grow wide as it seemingly grows 2 more sizes onces inside the warm moist confines of my mouth. I feel my perky chest played with as i swnse another alien specimen stepping in behind my tall ,5’10, frame bent forward. In broken english i hear them talk amogst one another about the human researcher in their midst.
 
-They talk in half english half there own language. then another tries to shove its cock in your mouth as you suck on that one and managed your cheeks full like you have nuts in your mouth like a squirrel they moaned and soon she can feel a very longue tongue in her pussy and ass her tits pinched and played with -
 
I squeal a bit as the long tongue in my pussy nearly hits my cervix causing me to jump. The squeal catches the specimens off guard as they rereat momentarily before approaching again seemingly more agressive unsure of the soundi just made as their “penis” organs are still hard as, in broken english they say tbinga about their organs and my hands and say they will help me study them for the other earthlings if they can “study” me.
 
-There Organs began to penetrate her holes and squeeze her breasts her hands take hold of there tentacles and stroke them teasing them more as they made pleasurable noises -
 
My tall 5’10 frame being manipulated by the tentacles as they wrap and spread my super long legs and penetrate me. As if in a trance, mesmerized by their penis shaped organs i continue to stroke makong commenta like i would during actual research about my findings with reaction to my touch and size finding it hard to concentrate.
 
“Just write them down.”-A tenticle takes its self putting it in her mouth the one she was stroking as two tenticles take the clip board and pen handing them to her then taking her hands he writes it out for her in her hand writing. It has her put that down and continue to fuck her in all three holes as it moves the tenticles in andnout.-
 
The tentaclesuse my hands like a puppet to wrote down notes in my own writing. I cannotvsoeak with mouth stuffed and the one inside me picks up speed as the voices talk to me. It withdraws from my mouth for a moment, giving me time to say “ uhh ummm ok think we are done here for today”. The specimens disagree with me saying....
 
“No were not i feel your woman hood grow very moist you better get good and beg for more thats what you want.”-One tenticle so far dives deeper in each hole.
 
I begin to say “ no... no more”. However instinct takes over and the words that come out of my lips are “ yes more”. I moan as my tall slender frame is manipulated as the tentacles increase speed. After about 15 minutes they “ cum” inside my holes and then drop me to the floor. I compose myself and get dressed. There is one more cell to check out before i report back to you for the day. Again losing my focus i dont tealize i am still on the “dangerous” side. The sign on the next speciemen reads....
 
Back
Top