War Songs

He looked at her, the obvious pain in her expression and actions.
"Are you lying to me?"
He looked at her grinning.
"Get on your knees and ask for my forgiveness."
The infliction in his voice told her he assumed she was lying.
"If you admit I hurt you I will see that your breast is soothed...if you lie again..." he left the rest unanswered.
 
Ria stared at him, her knees locking. She would not do it.

Kneeling would put her right...right at...he...

For a moment, it seemed as if she would disobey-and then, slowly, her right knee bent, left following, and she knelt before him, head down. "Forgive my untruth." She murmured reluctantly, face burning, her dark hair curtaining it from him. Why would he apologize for something he had clearly meant to do? She felt damned if she had told the truth, damned if she hadn't-but perhaps he was already annoyed with her stubbornness, Ria didn't know.

He was toying with her. She wish he would stop.
 
He looked down at her, a sly grin on his face.
"It is okay Princess, you are forgiven, but you still need to be punished."

Grabbing her by the hair suddenly with one hand, he grasped his penis in the other. Lifting her head, he positioned the enormous head of his member at her mouth and forced her lips against it. His sheer strength and her surprise managed to force him deep into her throat. He ignore the scraping of her teeth against his sensitive skin.

"Every time you lie to me, you will be forced to endure this for longer."
He held her head firmly, feeling her throat constrict around him as she struggled to breath.
Using his grip on her head he guided himself in and out of her throat a few times before releasing her and letting her pull back.

He didn't even give her time to react before he yanked her to her feet and pulled the top from her aching breast.
"Now to sooth your pain."
He lifted her easily in his hands by the shoulders so that her feet dangled just above the ground. Lowering his head he took her breast in his mouth and gently kissed it, sucking it in to his mouth and licking it with his tongue. He did not bite but instead nurtured the flesh as if it was the most delicate flower in the world.

After a few moments he stopped and lowered her to the floor.
"I think I am ready to bath now...would the princess like to join me?"
 
He grabbed her by the hair and did the unthinkable-her small hands coming up to push frantically on his thighs, her gagging reflex barely repressed in time to pervent her from losing her lunch.

He was choking her, eyes watering from the effort, lips stretched around his sword-worsened as he pulled her head back and forward, forcing her to keep her mouth open as far as she could, terrified of accidentally biting him.

When he let go she jerked back, coughing-her panicked dark eyed gaze only becoming increasingly alarmed as he jerked her up easily-pulling her dress down so that her breasts were exposed to him. "No-" She struggled, but with her arms pinned to her sides and her feet off the floor there was nothing she could do as he pressed his warm lips against her, drew her flesh into his mouth-oh. Oh -dear-.

She made a feminine noise of distress, her dangling feet going still before he set her down on the floor, leaving her dazed, upset-and struggling to pull her dress back into a modest position.

She didn't dare to lie, but at the same time-he had warned her that spirit would become annoying to him. "I bathed already-" She tried instead, looking ruffled, violated-utterly confused.
 
He nodded.
"I can see by your damp hair."
He reached up and tenderly wiped some spittle from the corner of her mouth.
"But I asked if the Princess would like to join me?"
 
Ria opened her mouth, closed it-then gave him the most lost, hopeless look ever seen on a woman.

"What would you -like- me to do?" She asked in a pleading, then fiery sort of fashion.
 
He looked at her then burst out laughing.
It was a raucous bellowing laugh.
When he finally calmed down he turned and walked towards the tub.
"Girl I like your spirit, so you can do whatever you chose to at this moment. Join me or don't...the choice is yours, as long as you are honest with yourself and me you will not be punished."
He climbed into the tub and sigh before turning to look, to see what she decided.
 
"...I will see if I might help Hilda." Ria said in excuse, waiting for his dismissive wave-before she slipped out of the tent to find the woman, the entire experience leaving her shaken up and rather disturbed. But, in the very least-he was worried about her fleeing. The trust in her honor was comforting, if nothing else.

A soldier pointed her in the right direction, and Ria dutifully did whatever she was asked, helping with the laundry and preparing of beds and cots for the men.

For a princess, she knew how to work hard, and Hilda finally led her to what was Rothgar's tent.

Alone, Ria worked out just what she should do. She couldn't very well sleep standing up, but at the same time- "He won't notice if I just...sleep on the edge..." She assured herself, crawling into the massive bed, feeling very much like a child beneath the blankets.

She lay awake for a long time before finally curling up on her side and drifting off, dark hair fanned out across the pillow, petite frame hardly taking up more than a sliver of space in his bed.
 
Last edited:
Rothgar entered his tent a bit drunk from the nights celebrations.
Hilda looked up from where she had been sitting on a stool.
"She is sleeping lord."
Rothgar nodded, "you may attend to your own duties now, I have no more need of you until you take her to say goodbye tomorrow."
Hilda bowed and left.

Pushing aside the curtain, Rothgar looked at the little bundle curled up on the edge of his bed.
Grinning he stripped off his clothing and seized his manhood in his hand, to stroke it to hardness.
The thought of the virgin in his bed helped him and he didn't need to stroke long before he was fully erect.

Standing before her he grinned and clapped his hands loudly.
"What is this," he bellowed, "why are you still clothed?"
He did not even know is she was still wearing the white shift, but he suspected she was.
Seeing the frightened girl stir from her slumber he muttered between clenched teeth "I am very angry now."
 
Poor Ria was awake at once, practically jumping out of her skin as he bellowed, her legs tangled in the sheet-dark eyes comically, fearfully wide to see the undressed, massive man before her-she was halfway across the bed by the time he finished the word "clothed", her chest rising and falling heavily, heart beating like a rabbit's.

The shift had ridden up to be high on her thighs, revealing toned, pretty white legs. She stared at him only a moment before he muttered his ire-and then she turned to scramble out of the bed, put it between them as her panicked voice issued a plea.

"I-Rothgar, please! How else would I sleep?!"

Oh no!
 
"Naked like me, of course."
He pointed down at his body, his manhood dimly visible in the flickering candlelight.
"Or does the Princess think she is too good for Rothgar?"
He shook his head, "that Rothgar's bed is hers and that he must sleep naked like a slave, while she remains clothed."

He turned his back on her and slumped down onto the bed, feigning despair.
"Tell me truthfully, have I not treated you well enough...did I not show kindness to you and your people?"

He put his head in his hands, hiding his wicked grin.
"Does not Rothgar deserve a little kindness from Princess Ria as well?"
 
From the otherside of the bed, Ria's eyes followed his hands-then flew back to his face, coloring. She was never...never going to get used to the sight of him.

The shift from anger to hurt was disconcerting, leaving Ria in a lurch. "N-no, I just, I-I'm sorry, Hilda pointed me to...I thought I'd-I can sleep on the ground!" He sunk down into the bed, leaving Ria to panic out of his eyesight.

"I came with you, didn't I? I, I offered myself as tribute, I don't think I'm too...too good for..." She stumbled over the words, his despair frightening her, should it turn to rage against her people-but also unwilling to offer what she'd rather keep to herself for as long as she could.

Naively, Ria still hoped he would leave her be, if she only placated him enough.

"I didn't -know- Rothgar, please-your ways are not our ways, allow me to, to learn-" She began to lift her dress, pulling it over her head to disrobe behind him, despite the fear and worry in doing so. Crazily, she felt bad for hurting his feelings-that a mountain of a man should have them strange all it's own.

Holding the dress to her breasts, she was an alluring, if nervous sight-the bare curve of her right hip, the shapeliness of her thighs, the delicate collar bone and throat-her dark hair tumbling down her shoulders. "S-see?"
 
"Hmmm.." he looked up over his shoulder at her.
He had to hide the smile on his lips as he stood to admire what he could of her.
"Perhaps you may yet learn...perhaps you may yet be my queen and not just a whore to my men."
Putting his hands on his hips he stood there proudly displaying himself.
"Still you hide what is rightfully mine from me...I am honoring you by letting you see me at my most vulnerable and yet you think you are above me...and thus you can hide from me."
"Come here and show me that you have learned your lesson."
 
He mocked her again, but she didn't accuse him of it-too focused on the last part of his sentence.

"...to your men?" Her voice was small and tinny, sounding far away even to herself. She looked rather pale, all of a sudden, almost as white as her dress. She hardly heard what he said, feeling faint-one small hand releasing the dress to touch her forehead, take a deep breath.

"No, I...I just...never..." Her hand returned to the dress, fisting as she brought her dark eyes back to him. She swallowed, lifting her chin slightly in defiance. He wanted to see her naked? Fine. She hoped she was the ugliest girl he'd ever seen-and remembering Hilda's fullness, she decided bitterly she might be.

Ria threw her dress on the bed, daring him to mock her further. Her breasts were lifted, round-not overflowing but not concave either. Her tiny waist flared into a woman's hips, her skin pale and soft looking, unblemished.

"I didn't -know-." She repeated, wary about going near him, both of them bare. She didn't deserve to be punished for not knowing his customs!
 
"Beautiful," he whispered loudly, forgetting him self in his eagerness.
He truly meant it. She may have been small than the women he knew but her smaller frame was rounded enough to be both delicate and enticing. Her long dark hair and fiery defiant look accentuated her pale skin and Rothgar's member twitched eagerly.

He decided her recent defiance, that had roused him so, deserved a bit of praise as reward.
"You truly are beautiful, you should be proud of that body and how it could get you anything you wish for."
He beckoned her with a finger.
"Now come to your master and tell him what you think of his body."
He was eager to see how the shy girl would handle this.
 
The compliment was unexpected and even flattering despite her best efforts to stay angry with him. "Yes...well...thank you." She mumbled, unsure of herself again-standing naked in front of a man causing her heart to quicken.

For a good cause, for a good cause...

Slowly, she came around the bed, seeming to want to cover herself with her hands-but she remembered herself, didn't want anymore trouble than she'd already gotten. Pausing at the foot of it,her legs crossing-Ria swallowed.

"You...you're very...big." She said lamely, not sure what one told a man to flatter him-and he -was- big. Tall, broad-and while she did not know, could not know about...the average sword length, he was big all -over-. Ria's eyes rested on the bed spread, her fingers plucking at the thread. "And d-different."

From herself, certainly.
 
"Thank you," he rose from the bed and stood next to her.
"Your admiration was appreciated, you will make a good queen."
He looked at her admiringly, "now let's see...and don't you dare move while I inspect my queen."
Placing a hand on her hip he moved it around in circles, gently brushing her skin.
"Your hips are broad and I think you will bare us many strong children."
Slowly his hand slipped around to her stomach.
"This thin belly is very appealing though I fear you may be crushed under my weight when I am lying on top of you."
Moving up slowly over her skin he cupped one of her breasts and squeezed it.
"Nice and firm, I am sure they will help to make our children strong."
He circled her nipple with his fingers, "as well as providing me with pleasure as well."
Continuing to gently tease her nipple he looked at her.
"Now your face is very beautiful and perhaps one day I will make you smile."
"But your mouth talks back too often," he pinched her nipple, "but we have found a better use for it already haven't we?"
He released her nipple and continued to tease her breast.
"What does my Queen think of my assessment?"
 
He kept saying that, but Ria did not believe him. She watched him warily, her head tipped back to see his face. Don't you dare move while I inspect-"Rothgar-"

But too late, his roughened hand reached out to caress her hip, a harmless enough gesture-Ria going very, very still, intent not to move. She swallowed at his assessment, for she too feared being crushed, and while he had claimed he didn't mean to kill her-she still felt fear.

She drew in breath sharply when his warm hand palmed her breast, her back straight and rigid, eyes straight ahead at a point on his chest-a slight trembling in her hands when he toyed with the pink rosy nipple, the cold and his attention pebbling it beneath his fingers.

She bit down on her tongue when he pinched her, her face coloring in the memory of just what "use" he mentioned.

"...I still think you mock me." She murmured truthfully, a hint of stubborn will to it.
 
"Oh Ria...you think I mock you by calling you my queen."
He released her breast.
"Do you think if I saw you as anything else, I would still treat you the same as I have?"
He walked around behind her.
"Seeing that you can keep your own clothes."
He reached his arms around her and pulled her close against him.
"Giving you a knife to protect yourself," his manhood pressed against her.
Slowly his hands brushed over the her sides and stomach.
"My very own bed to sleep in."
While his one hand was sprayed across her stomach, holding her close, the other slipped lower stopping just above her sex.
"Do you know what your mother would have done in your place," he whispered softly.
"She would have accepted her role as my queen...she would have opened herself to me, taken me inside her."
His hand slipped lower over her nether lips.
"She would have taken me again and again...opening up for me."
His fingers teased her outer lips gently.
"Again and again, her body getting used to me...accepting my weight and size as she moaned beneath me."
He bent down and kissed her neck softly, causing his hips to move away from her body and giving her respite from the large member that had been grinding into her.
"And she would have prayed that my seed bore us a child to seal her place."
His large middle finger slipped inside her.
"And she would have enjoyed it Ria... that is a true queen."
 
Ria swallowed as he circled her, trying to steel herself for what must be coming. He drew her stiff little form against him, her pert bottom in the cradle of his hips, his hardness pressed along the delicate curve of her back-she kept her head up and against his chest, dark eyes staring straight ahead before she glanced down worriedly to his straying hand...

She wanted to be bitter. She wanted to accuse him of lending the most basic, common decencies to her-things that should not be seen as special, things she would have gladly given him, had their positions been reversed. But what did a slave deserve? She had traded her freedom for her people's safety, for her mother's. Besides-she was too anxious, too distracted by-she pressed into him in an effort to avoid his fingers, her head down, trying to see what he would do, pressing her trembling knees together to keep him out-but his hand was too large, too strong.

All the while he spoke in a whisper, describing things to make her face burn, his warm hand against her fluttering tummy, between her legs-a shiver when he his lips pressed to the sensitive skin of her neck, lips parting in a gasp-before she made a distressed sound as his digit slipped inside, head snapping up, her tight inner muscles enveloping him-her small left hand wrapping around his wrist helplessly, the other pulling at the fingers against her stomach.
 
Last edited:
He smiled against the tender flesh of her neck.
Gently his finger probed inside her, not roughly or deeply but just enough to let her know it was there, seeking the bud that was yet to fully show itself.
He let her hold his other hand against her stomach for a while as his finger slowly invaded her.
Then against the resistance she offered his hand on her stomach began to slowly move up.
"Do you want me to stop?" he whispered softly.
 
Those inner walls were slickening, a squirm of her hips, her knees still tightly pressed together. His hand dragged up along her stomach, over her delicate rib cage-and her hand had traveled with it, a quick nod when he asked his question.

"Yes. Yes, please stop-" She sounded distressed, mortified-and what's more, a bit bewildered by the new sensations.
 
"Really...you really want me to stop?"
His finger found her clitoris and he touched it with the slightly slick digit. Despite his eagerness it was not a rough touch but rather a gentle one as if to coax it out for her pleasure.
His other hand reached her breast and here his touch was rougher, but still not painful.
"You want me to stop?"
He kissed her again, this time sucking her tender flesh into his mouth as well. After he pulled away he again whispered, "ask me as the queen you are and I will stop."
 
Another feminine, breathy distressed noise as he touched her clit, the fingers around his large wrist tightening, an unconscious, slight shift of her hips forward.

"R-rothgar-" She couldn't think whatsoever when he sucked at her skin, his hands everywhere, his -mouth- hot and warm and-ask as a queen, ask as a queen- "Please-" Too many sensations all at once, her tongue thick in her mouth.
 
His finger probed deeper inside her slickness, his thumb rubbing over her clit.
"You are not asking properly...so you must want me."
His fingers pinched her nipple.
"How do you wish me to take you?"
He kissed her neck again, while his fingers worked her body.
"On your back," he whispered against her flesh, "your legs wrapped around me as my weight crushes against you, my sword opening your flesh with each invading thrust."
He released her nipple and rubbed it gently to sooth the pain.
"Or you seated upon me, the proud queen upon the throne...your motions daring me to try take control."
His finger slipped out of her and he rubbed up and down her womanhood with his hole flat hand.
"Or lying side by side...the virgin held warmly in the arms of her lover, his cock gently easing in and out of her as their bodies move in unison."
He bit her neck, not hard, but enough for her to be aware of it.
 
Back
Top