my wife's tits

she's 28, 36C.

Here is a copy of a couple of messages she's recently sent me at work:

"I'd like you to hurry up and get your work done so I can suck on that big cock of yours."
"Can't wait to lick your cum covered cock' ;)"
"I wish you were home rubbing your big cock all over my tits and face! ;) I wanna suck your cock so hard tonight my mouth over flows with cum"

just to give you an idea of how much she loves cock

You are one lucky guy
Enjoy and appreciate what you've got :)

my wife taking a quick picture at work for me. tough day walking around the office hard all day!

I can see why she has had the affect on you today. Your wife is extremely beautiful....Thanks for posting the pictures.

Dirtygal

Dirtygal you have Amazing tits. Would love to blow my huge load all over those and watch my wife lick them clean

Couple more

Here are a couple of pics. some cleavage and a pic of my wife's shaved pussy. sorry the quality isn't the greatest but I'll work on some more.

let me know what you think

Last edited:
she's 28, 36C.

Here is a copy of a couple of messages she's recently sent me at work:

"I'd like you to hurry up and get your work done so I can suck on that big cock of yours."
"Can't wait to lick your cum covered cock' ;)"
"I wish you were home rubbing your big cock all over my tits and face! ;) I wanna suck your cock so hard tonight my mouth over flows with cum"

just to give you an idea of how much she loves cock

Well then, I have a cock to stand in after she has drained you dry! :devil:
EXQUISITE TITS she has... In all their packaged forms!

Keep the comments coming

Keep the comments coming, I want to see how bad you want to see more...and I'll post!

Your wife has the most incredible, squeezable, fuckable tits I've ever seen I have a nice big load to paint them with.

Here are a couple of pics. some cleavage and a pic of my wife's shaved pussy. sorry the quality isn't the greatest but I'll work on some more.

let me know what you think

I think she needs to get over here and rub them on my cock. . .that's what

looking for people to share emails with. leave comments about what you would do my wife's amazing tits.

and if anyone is wondering...yes she does love cum all over them

Love her tits. Will trade you pics of one of my GFs!

Hey everyone, love the feedback. I love hearing what you'd like to do to my wife, so sexy. Keep the comments coming and I'll keep the pictures coming.

Love that people out there (men and women) have a appreciate for a nice set of tits!!

Damn....what is there not to appreciate about those puppies! :D

I guess most men would love their cocks between her tits...but seeing how much she is into oral, I can only imagine how hot it would be to blow a load in her mouth and just have a small dribble of your hot spunk drip onto them...

Well I can only imagine it until you two take a pic of it. ;)
Very hot, I am jealous.

Back