The 13th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Most Influential Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to nominate quite a few, but am thinking can only do one :/

DoctorWolf, for both her series. Simply amazing writing.
 
One of the most influential writers? youbadboy
bar none.

Why, you ask? He has been writing on Lit since 2002! The first great series I ever read was his Sara's Car Trip. It is such a fanatically hot series that it kept me coming back to literotica to find other authors of his caliber, which I have indeed!

I know I will be the only one voting for him but he deserves it.

There are tons of great authors that I've read and despairingly forgotten (one story in particular I have been searching for forever to find again), my fav. authors are from Incest/Taboo, though I have read Anal, Interracial, Loving Wives, Lesbian, Sci-fi categories and loved those as well.

Will definitely be giving DoctorWolf and ShiChiWriter a read as well.

Cheers!
 
I wish to nominate DoctorWolf
For a slave to the servants:)
I also wish to see the end in bound to my mate...
 
******

The 13th Annual Literotica Award Special Category Nominations are now closed! The main voting will begin on August 15th. Please check back then - here and on the site front page. Good luck to all!

******
 
The final voting for the The 13th Annual Literotica Reader's Choice Awards will begin on October 20th, 2012. Thank you for your patience, and good luck to all!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top