The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't leave him hanging- high fives back

Thanksies Mr. Scuttleface.

Clears throat looking over his shoulder

I do believe you have a wolf wanting your attention... I'd not leave her wanting. She bites.

Huzzah!

Heh. I'm hoping she does! *grins*

Why do I feel like I've been drinking? Like I have that happy "warm buzz" going? I have not had alcohol yet today. I would like to have alcohol today. Am I getting my buzz already? That is not right!!

Why do I feel like I've been drinking? Like I have that happy "warm buzz" going? I have not had alcohol yet today. I would like to have alcohol today. Am I getting my buzz already? That is not right!!

I could use that "happy warm buzz" feeling... :D

On the topic of cold...

Two Disney on Ice tickets purchased! My baby girl is going to love me...

And no... I'm not using her as an excuse to go. Why would I, a grown woman, want to go unless it was to make the 5 year old happy?
okay I really am... but I haven't seen the show since I was like eight. So fuck you, I'm going.

On the topic of cold...

Two Disney on Ice tickets purchased! My baby girl is going to love me...

And no... I'm not using her as an excuse to go. Why would I, a grown woman, want to go unless it was to make the 5 year old happy?
okay I really am... but I haven't seen the show since I was like eight. So fuck you, I'm going.

-laughs softly-

Its the spendiest place on earth!

-laughs softly-

Its the spendiest place on earth!

Its actually not that spendy.

Disneyland/world is. Disney On Ice isn't. Its a ice show where people are all dressed up as Disney characters and dancing around and stuff.
Still awesome.

Oh in other news, I missed a hell of a game last night. Chiefs killed the Thunderbirds 8-1.

Disneyland/world is. Disney On Ice isn't. Its a ice show where people are all dressed up as Disney characters and dancing around and stuff.
Still awesome.

Oh in other news, I missed a hell of a game last night. Chiefs killed the Thunderbirds 8-1.

Ah. Fair enough, I imagine that would be much less expensive.

Still awesome.

Soccer? Hockey?

I can't figure out what sport that is. Not football, baseball is done...

Hockey and yeah... it's the Spokane Chiefs vs. the Seattle Thunderbirds (who has had a damn good season so far so how we got so far ahead I don't know.)

5 points just in the first quarter then Seattle stepped it up and wouldn't let us get any through the second

Then they failed badly at the end and Chiefs took it.

ETA: From what I heard it was viscous though, Thunderbirds were going down left and right.

40 is too old to Trick or Treat...that is...too old to dress up and ask for candy from me. I don't care if you're with kids. They get candy. You don't. You're too old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back