24/f. Love cum, hate one liners

BarefootNikki

Experienced
Soooooo the search goes on for an epically erudite masturbator....

I don't want to meet
I don't want to cam
I don't want to hear you tell me that your wife is boring

I DO want to come up with amazing long term fantasy role plays, with plenty of BDSM, a cheeky sprinkling of non-con and a vigorous amount of verbally dextrous fucking.

I'm 24, a punk, I have tats, piercings and batshit crazy hair. And bare feet, of course ;)

Niks

Xx

I don't want to meet
I don't want to cam

I DO want to come up with amazing long term fantasy role plays, with plenty of BDSM, a cheeky sprinkling of non-con and a vigorous amount of verbally dextrous fucking.

I'm 24, a punk, I have tats, piercings and batshit crazy hair. And bare feet, of course ;)

Niks

Xx

you sound fun....I don't. Shame.

I don't want to meet
I don't want to cam

Niks

Xx
with big titts and an ass that wont quit?

I don't want to meet
I don't want to cam

Niks

Xx
LOL, Nikki, you sound like a very sexy English tart, have fun & enjoy yourself!!!

It's the Bat shit in the hair that does it for me, everytime lol!
It's just a case of which dark tunnel did you have to crawl through to get it there and what did you find at the other end?

Intriguing

I don't want to meet
I don't want to cam

Niks

Xx

Sounds interesting

Back