Guys sucking dildos??

B

blubyuf6

Does anyone else enjoy sucking their dildos? I got a new one that i really enjoy sucking, because it's lifelike i can deep throat it and feels so good..
just thought i would let you know:)

I've done it a few times and I like. I consider it practice for the real thing one day ;)

dildo suck...

YES... I do love sucking my dildo.
Not just because it is nice practice and turns me on... but I can warm it up with my mouth for, um, uh, well... so it's not so cold when I SIT on it!:kiss:

Last edited:
I've posted this before but it applies here as well so here it is again

One of my hottest cum licking experiences was doing that. My wife was out of town. So I brought out the toys. As I was about to cum I placed the strapon right under my cock. The sensation of doing that sent me over the edge and I came tons all over the cock. The lights were out so I couldn't see how much I came. I brought the strapon up to my lips and was starting to lose the urge. The strapon was about 4 inches from my lips when all of a sudden the hottest thing happened. Two big globs of cum dripped from the strapon one onto my lips the other right on my tongue. The second that happened the urge was back. I licked and sucked that rubber cock clean. That was such a hot night.

I also like to do it on cam, and have someone tell what to do with mmmmmmmmm.

A while back I ordered the Jeff Stryker UR3 dildo from an online website. I had been drooling over it for quite a while before actually buying it after having seen a clip on a gay site of a guy deepthroating the same dildo. I've been an avid cocksucker ever since the first time I sucked my best friends very big cock back in high school but since I'm married, my opportunities for sucking a real cock are few and far between and on the occasions that the opportunities have arisen (no pun intended), the cocks in question have been much smaller than that of my high school suckbuddy and as a consequence have been disappointing since I had become spoiled and was very much a size queen (king?) When it finally arrived and I showed it to my wife (I told her that I had bought it for her), she said that there was no way that it could fit in her. I had previously confessed to her about having enjoyed deep throating my school buddies very big cock and so I bet her that I could deep throat this much bigger dildo and even take it in my ass. We had been experimenting with "pegging" after watching the Bend Over Boyfriend dvd's but with smaller dildos about the size of my own cock. At the next opportunity that we had to try it out I was able to get it into my mouth but try as I might, I was unable to force it past the bend at the back of my mouth and into my throat. We didn't even attempt putting it in my ass. Determined to succeed, I privately took every opportunity I had to practice getting this monster dildo down my throat. At each attempt, I was able to get it further down until eventually one day I felt it squeeze through the restriction and continue sliding down my throat. I was elated at my success and after a few more solo sessions it became easier and easier to do. The next time we fucked I told my wife I wanted to try the dildo again and she was amazed at the ease with which I was able to swallow the whole dildo down to the balls and later that same evening with some patience and a lot of lube she managed to force it into my ass. Lately my wife has gotten more comfortable about agressively fucking my throat the way I love having it done to me. We even purchased a We-Vibe for her to wear while doing it. We don't do anal every time we fuck because of the preparations necessary but when we do, I really like the way it feels sliding in and out of my ass as she fucks me doggy style.Try as we might, we can still only fit less than half of Jeff in her pussy. She"s still unaware that I like to jerk off while watching my favorite cocksucking video clips as I deep throat and suck on Jeff Stryker and imagine that I'm the cocksucker onscreen. I try to time it so that I cum at the same time the guy does with Jeff stuffed down my throat. I'm such a cockslut!!

Last edited:
A while back I ordered the Jeff Stryker UR3 dildo from an online website. I had been drooling over it for quite a while before actually buying it after having seen a clip on a gay site of a guy deepthroating the same dildo. I've been an avid cocksucker ever since the first time I sucked my best friends very big cock back in high school but since I'm married, my opportunities for sucking a real cock are few and far between and on the occasions that the opportunities have arisen (no pun intended), the cocks in question have been much smaller than that of my high school suckbuddy and as a consequence have been disappointing since I had become spoiled and was very much a size queen (king?) When it finally arrived and I showed it to my wife (I told her that I had bought it for her), she said that there was no way that it could fit in her. I had previously confessed to her about having enjoyed deep throating my school buddies very big cock and so I bet her that I could deep throat this much bigger dildo and even take it in my ass. We had been experimenting with "pegging" after watching the Bend Over Boyfriend dvd's but with smaller dildos about the size of my own cock. At the next opportunity that we had to try it out I was able to get it into my mouth but try as I might, I was unable to force it past the bend at the back of my mouth and into my throat. We didn't even attempt putting it in my ass. Determined to succeed, I privately took every opportunity I had to practice getting this monster dildo down my throat. At each attempt, I was able to get it further down until eventually one day I felt it squeeze through the restriction and continue sliding down my throat. I was elated at my success and after a few more solo sessions it became easier and easier to do. The next time we fucked I told my wife I wanted to try the dildo again and she was amazed at the ease with which I was able to swallow the whole dildo down to the balls and later that same evening with some patience and a lot of lube she managed to force it into my ass. Lately my wife has gotten more comfortable about agressively fucking my throat the way I love having it done to me. We even purchased a We-Vibe for her to wear while doing it. We don't do anal every time we fuck because of the preparations necessary but when we do, I really like the way it feels sliding in and out of my ass as she fucks me doggy style.Try as we might, we can still only fit less than half of Jeff in her pussy. She"s still unaware that I like to jerk off while watching my favorite cocksucking video clips as I deep throat and suck on Jeff Stryker and imagine that I'm the cocksucker onscreen. I try to time it so that I cum at the same time the guy does with Jeff stuffed down my throat. I'm such a cockslut!!

My husband sucks a dildo. Right before it goes up his bum.

WOW very hot

I'm glad you found my thoughts and experiences stimulating. I enjoy recalling and relating them.
I've been following and posting on your "men who love cock" thread for a while now because I too consider myself to be a "straight male cocksucker" As I'm a pretty "macho" guy, I'm the last person that anyone would suspect of enjoying the practice of being on his knees giving blowjobs . I've written about my passion for performing fellatio and of being throatfucked on numerous threads here and on other forums (fora?) I find it to be extremely liberating to put into words and proclaim feelings that I've had for most of my life but have had to suppress or conceal out of fear of being vilified. Imagine my surprise and relief upon discovering that I'm not alone in my urges and predilections involving circumscribed sexual behavior.
On occasion, I've had the opportunity to exchange communications through e-mails and instant messages with other men and women with similar tastes and sentiments. Best of all have been the few times that I've been able, as a result of these communications, to meet other men face to face and discuss these topics openly and without fear of censure and to sometimes indulge in those same pleasurable activities.

About a month ago my wife relented to use the dildo on me. I had been begging for a good assfucking and was so excited. I got showered and dressed myself in a thong, garter and thigh highs. When we were getting ready to get started I asked her to let me suck on her cock. She put the dildo in her shorts as if she had whipped her cock out and made me blow her. While sucking she turned the vibration on so she could get off. About 10 minutes into sucking her off I felt myself losing control and ended up coming while sucking her off. I never got my cock touched and soaked my panties. It was incredible. The only down side was that I didn't get my ass fucked that night. Nonetheless, it was awesome. I wonder if that would happen with a real dick in my mouth...

I LOVE sucking her cock!

Since my wife's sister from Orlando will be visiting us for a week starting today and our house is pretty small, we decided to take advantage of our last opportunity to have noisy living room sex last night. We did the anal preps and after some kissing and licking, she deep throated my cock for a long while after which I enthusiasticallyI ate her pussy and brought her to a mind blowing orgasm. Then she strapped on her VERY BIG DILDO and very aggressively fucked my throat with it (my most favorite thing) for ten or fifteen minutes. Then she bent me over the couch and forced it all the way up my ass (my second most favorite thing). After another fifteen glorious minutes of feeling her thick cock sliding in and out of my ass, she went back to sucking my cock and milking it with her throat muscles and ultimately pulling an unbelievable orgasm out of my toes. It took me a full five minutes to stop shaking. I love my wife!!!

I love doing this and always do it when i'm playing with a dildo. I treat it like a real cock, likcing, sucking, kissing, touching....

Since my wife's sister from Orlando will be visiting us for a week starting today and our house is pretty small, we decided to take advantage of our last opportunity to have noisy living room sex last night. We did the anal preps and after some kissing and licking, she deep throated my cock for a long while after which I enthusiasticallyI ate her pussy and brought her to a mind blowing orgasm. Then she strapped on her VERY BIG DILDO and very aggressively fucked my throat with it (my most favorite thing) for ten or fifteen minutes. Then she bent me over the couch and forced it all the way up my ass (my second most favorite thing). After another fifteen glorious minutes of feeling her thick cock sliding in and out of my ass, she went back to sucking my cock and milking it with her throat muscles and ultimately pulling an unbelievable orgasm out of my toes. It took me a full five minutes to stop shaking. I love my wife!!!

very hot your lucky to have a open wife it sounds like that should hold you over for a week

Hi there,
I bought a realistic looking one that was slightly "too big" for my tastes (pun intended).
I have trouble enjoying the experience of sucking a cock that is bigger than my own, which is about 8 inches.
I have a sensite gag reflex, and that is a real turn-off. No matter how lubed up I get it, I can't achieve a true deep throat, which is what I want from time to time.
I have practiced for quite some time, and finally tried the real thing.
But, it was not as hot as I imagined without my wife there to encourage me.
I've decided to only suck a real cock when she is present.

Yum

So hot. For you shy guys -- from a shy one myself -- what great practice. Get ready for the real thing. You'll want more and more and more...

Well i can deepthroat mine. I was surprised the first time it slid all the way in. It is real good practice, the guys on cam seem to like it.....

i don't really do it except when i was 12. i found a dildo in the neighbor trash and took it home,cleaned it up and practiced sucking because i was planning on sucking a dick one day. Once i sucked a real dick i never did a dildo again.

i don't really do it except when i was 12. i found a dildo in the neighbor trash and took it home,cleaned it up and practiced sucking because i was planning on sucking a dick one day. Once i sucked a real dick i never did a dildo again.
me too, in a way, except that i have found myself enjoying the taste of silicone all over again... Funny how stuff goes around and comes around.:cool:

Lately my wife has gotten more comfortable about agressively fucking my throat the way I love having it done to me.

She"s still unaware that I like to jerk off while watching my favorite cocksucking video clips as I deep throat and suck on Jeff Stryker and imagine that I'm the cocksucker onscreen.

You're so lucky to have someone to fuck your throat on a regular basis, I wish I did. :(

I imitate the girl in the video as she deep throats a cock and imagine I'm her also. It's good practice for the real thing and you know they say practice makes perfect. ;) :D

Great fun, My wife will ride me and shove a dildo in my mouth. I suck it for all I am worth as we both get to some nice dirty talk. Or I will lick her while I use a dildo on her and tell her I am licking her while she gets banged then I suck her juices off...she loves that one

My wife recently sucked my wife's pussy juice off of her vibrator before watching me probe my own ass with it. She hasn't been this bold in a while, hoping for this trend to continue.

Any one with similar desires feel like chatting?

Great fun, My wife will ride me and shove a dildo in my mouth. I suck it for all I am worth as we both get to some nice dirty talk. Or I will lick her while I use a dildo on her and tell her I am licking her while she gets banged then I suck her juices off...she loves that one

Good woman you have there!

Back