Pennsylvania Sound Off

Sorry about your Eagles and your Flyers for that matter. Move to the best side. Steelers and Penguins are doing better. But at least giroux didn't catch the mumps.

I am loyal to the Eastern side of the state and despise the Steelers and Pens. Nice try though.....;)
Sorry. I have to stick with my teams.

Yea, I just saw the "mumps" headline...weird, eh?

I am loyal to the Eastern side of the state and despise the Steelers and Pens. Nice try though.....;)
Sorry. I have to stick with my teams.

Yea, I just saw the "mumps" headline...weird, eh?

Very weird. We have such bad luck. This year alone. A stroke cancer a blood clot in the lungs and now mumps. It's crazy. I would expect a Pennsylvanian to always be loyal to their team. I'd never expect you to convert but you can't blame me for trying.

28 year old guy living in the Scranton/wb area. Just moved here from Oregon, is there anything fun in the area? Seems like there is a serious lack of things to do in NEPA if you don't ski, lol.

Depends on what you're into. Plenty of fetish clubs and swingers. Some art and theater. You may need to travel a little bit but there is a lot more going on than you might think

Very weird. We have such bad luck. This year alone. A stroke cancer a blood clot in the lungs and now mumps. It's crazy. I would expect a Pennsylvanian to always be loyal to their team. I'd never expect you to convert but you can't blame me for trying.

Yes....I am NO Chris Christie!;):rolleyes:

You're not a female Chris Christie? Thank god!

Yes....I am NO Chris Christie!;):rolleyes:

While I see no reason not to take your word on that, I am wondering... If that profile pic you display is not really you and if you are "no Chris Christie", could you at least tell us who you more closely resemble? And if you say the former - the person in the profile pic - would you mind if I contact you privately so we can meet up somewhere in the Philly area and discuss this in more depth? :D

But if you say the latter... Oh man... What should I say?? Maybe... Hey everybody! Run for lives!!! :eek:

While I see no reason not to take your word on that, I am wondering... If that profile pic you display is not really you and if you are "no Chris Christie", could you at least tell us who you more closely resemble? And if you say the former - the person in the profile pic - would you mind if I contact you privately so we can meet up somewhere in the Philly area and discuss this in more depth? :D

But if you say the latter... Oh man... What should I say?? Maybe... Hey everybody! Run for lives!!! :eek:

I do indeed resemble the profile pic somewhat and that is why I selected it.;)

I do indeed resemble the profile pic somewhat and that is why I selected it.;)
It's nice to see that there are at least some philly-area, or eastern PA people here. I thought we were more populous then western PA, but you couldn't tell it from these boards

It's nice to see that there are at least some philly-area, or eastern PA people here. I thought we were more populous then western PA, but you couldn't tell it from these boards

I know what you mean about seeing a lot of people from other parts of PA -- and not just on this site. I think that's at least in part because people in the Philadelphia area have other options when it comes to meeting fellow kinksters.

Northern Lancaster county here. Sexually distressed region.

I had more sexual fun up there than I have in the Philadelphia area. A lot of the men among those sexually repressed religious fundamentalists have wives who quietly play along with the Bible pounding but they are most appreciative of men who prefer to worship at the Temple of Venus. :cool:

Philadelphia men seem to have at least a normal amount of testosterone in them but I would swear that there is something in the drinking water that works against sex drive in women. :(

Back