Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning daddies and girls! This week is flying by!! I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. Leaving kisses for anyone who would like them.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good morning to all the lovely little girls out there and the daddies. This daddy is still looking for my little girl. I hope I find her soon. Pm me baby and let's chat!

Good evening to all you "innocent" girls! (and the daddies who love them!) Daddy would adore some alone time with his princess this evening. I know you feel the same way sweetheart... Don't be shy! :heart:

Another beautiful morning in the neighborhood. Good Morning all you cute little girls ....:kiss: :kiss:

Hello to all the big strong Daddies and sweet girls!

This girl is going to be hiding under this blanket until her headache goes away. :(

(Wishful thinking, I'm afraid. Mandatory meeting at work this afternoon, won't be able to escape. *super pouts!*)

Hello to all the big strong Daddies and sweet girls!

This girl is going to be hiding under this blanket until her headache goes away. :(

(Wishful thinking, I'm afraid. Mandatory meeting at work this afternoon, won't be able to escape. *super pouts!*)
PS; I'll be hiding under your desk; just waiting to surprise my littlegirl!!!

Good FRIDAY Afternoon.... it's play time.... the weekend is here.....

Enjoy Daddies .... and all you special little girls.... :kiss::kiss:

Been gone for awhile....
have all the little girls been behaving?
Does anyone even remember me????:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back