Bonds of Paper (closed for Mayu)

"Nah." Jared started to scoop water over Bella, "These hands wouldn't want to run anyone else but you." He leaned in, and kissed her again. This time drawing her close and moving so she could straddle his thighs. "Would you want me touching another woman? You wouldn't get jealous?" He began to rum her back and shoulders, getting more excited as his hands felt her wet, warm, skin.
 
She moved on him straddling him, inches from his manhood and could feel it. She wanted to see if she could seduce him, which was why she was no facing him. "I'm not a jealous kind of woman Jared you of all people should know that." She chuckled and ran her fingers against his neck, down his chest. "Mmm have I ever told you Jared you have the body of a god?"
 
Jared shifted his hips, almost imperceptibly, as if trying to get just a little closer to Bella. His hands gently pulled, but didn't drag in to him so much as hint to how much closer he'd like her to be. His eyes, however, stayed on her own and the smile etched across his face. "No." he said, answering her question. As her fingers slid down his chest the thick muscles bulged and twitched with anticipation.
 
She smiled knowing just what he wanted, she could read him very easily. So deciding to give him what he wanted, so her hand kept going down his chest, stomach then into the water a bit to see how much he wanted her. Wrapping her fingers around his manhood and looked up into his eyes. Her grin never fading.
 
The moment her hands grasped his rock hard shaft, Jared gasped. Eyes still on Bella, he shivered. "What's on that sexy little mind of yours?" His hands moved up her sides, grazing her breasts then back to her waist.
 
She grinned feeling how hard he was and knew he wanted her. "Oh I dunno id say the same thing about you, hmmm?" She giggled at him and kissed him lovingly, he really was her everything.
 
Jared gasped as her hands did something right. His body lurched forward for a moment but he remained composed otherwise. "Do you really want to know what I'm thinking about . Right now? In vivid detail?" His smiled almost dared Bella to ask while his hands ran up her body, massaged her breasts and then slid back down to her waist.
 
She smiled at him enjoying the feel of him in her hand, she still remembered sex scared the hell out of Bella. But her brother since she had known him all her life, she was far from afraid. Hearing what Jared said, she got very curious about everything. Bella nodded. "Yes I do" When he squeezed her breasts she moaned a bit, as she kept pleasing him.
 
Jared, to his credit, kept his focus on Bella. His eyes never left her own as she continued to massage his manhood. "I'm thinking of how hot it would be if you stood up right now so I could lick you. Then you could slide down by body as I sucked you nipples just before you took me all the way inside you." He gasped as her hands hit something stimulating and leaned forward, almost kissing her but held back letting her control the interaction at her own pace.
 
She smiled listing to him, he really had thought about it. And kissed him a bit, before she stood up and did just as he had in his head, looking down at him lovingly. Stroking his loving face and grinned at him.
 
Jared growled with desire as Bella rose from the water. He didn't take his eyes off her's even as she stood. His hands found her shins, then traveled up to her knees then to her hips. Only then did he let his eyes trail down to her breast and pause before rolling down to her hips. He moved in to kiss her navel, then her waist and pelvis. Gently kissing her still wet lips he paused to look up at her for a moment and smiled before leaning forward to teasingly run his tongue over her sex a few times.
 
She looked down at him, watching how careful he was. He really was very special, and taking a deep breath she felt his lips on her stomach. "Mmmm Jared you know Ive already gained fifteen pounds. If I stand sideways you will see I'm not very flat any more" She giggled. When she felt him at her sex she pulled her head back. "Oh god Jared!"
 
"Uh, hu." Jared said, agreeing. He let his tongue slip into her, probing deep and coating his tongue with her flavor. He held her rear with strong hands and continued licking deeply. He hummed his delight and gently sucked against her, lips finding that nub and slowly rolling over her in hopes of driving Bella wild.
 
It was an amazing feeling, she groaned happily and moved her head back as her legs started to shake a bit. Running her fingers in his hair "Oh Jared" She said happily, moving her head back and started to pant. "Your driving me wild" He said the magic words.
 
Jared held her back, keeping her secure and holding her firm as he continued to lick her inner walls for a few moments more. Finally pulling away to kiss her pelvis and let her lower to him, his kisses seeking out her nipples and then mouth. "God, Bella. You just so beautiful, pregnant."
 
She slowly moved down into his lap and looked into his eyes, when he said she was beautiful pregnant she blushed. "Really?" She said happily and threw her arms around him. "You are sweet and I love everything about you, I'm just glad we had our history, so we didn't have to start by scratch"
 
Jared nodded that he was serious about his compliment, "You're going to have my baby. This something... sexy about that." He moved his hips, grazing her with his tip in anticipation of more.

"I still think our parents got married just to bring us together. Even when you were young I knew it would kill me to see anything bad happen to you. It still would."
 
She smiled looking at him and she nodded "Yes would be the same with you as well sweet heart" She slid down him and moaned softly when she felt the feeling she loved. Looking at er lovingly was incredible. "I love you more then anything Jared" She said happily.
 
Jared also moaned, almost whimpered, as Bella slid down his length. "Oh, God, Bella." it was all he could do not to start moving his hips. He could have taken over at any time, but there were times when Bella liked to tease and be in control. This seemed to be one of those.

His hand moved up to hold one breast while another ran up her back to massage her sensuously.
 
She moaned happily as his hand was on her breast, looking into his eyes she bent down. Kissing him very lovingly, it was amazing how much she honestly loved him. He was everything to her, moving her hips into his as she began to lightly pant. Her heart was starting to pound loudly as well. Moving her hips down and into him, she moaned happily.
 
Jared hissed with desire, fingers almost gripping tighter as his fought for control of his muscles again. He returned her kiss with just as much passion and loving tenderness as Bella gave. He hummed against her lips with delight and tried to draw her close to him.
 
She looked into his eyes and smiled happily, moving her head a bit. Gazing into his beautiful eyes. "Take control if you want Jared, I can see that need right behind your eyes" She chuckled happily. Resting her hands on his shoulders, and moved into him even more. "Oh Jared!"
 
Jared moaned as Bella moved against him. He moved, shifting his angle to try and stimulate her more. "Oh, Bella. I'll take control soon enough." He grunted and lay back, watching her body for a moment and then moving to gently suck on a nipple.
 
She smiled happily at him, very content in this moment. Was always amazing how he could make her feel. Jared knew her better then any man alive could, perhaps because of all the history they have, since she was small. She groaned happily.
 
Jared moved his lips to Bella's other nipple and sucked, nibbled and licked greedily. Leaning back he met her eyes and let her rise and fall on him as she saw fit for just a moment more. "Oh, God, Bella." He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her against him and almost making it impossible to keep moving. "You feel so good."

Moving he lifted her out of the tub to sit her on the edge of the large marble dais that framed the bath. With her sitting on the edge he could get the leverage he needed to thrust in and out of Bella wantonly. Planting his hands down just behind her hips he could hole her in place while he started to thrust in and out of her sending water splashing all around the tub. Despite his near frenzied pounding he still managed to kiss her with both love and lust, reaching deep into her mouth and sucking on a lower lip.
 
Back
Top