Mergers and Acquisitions

Love2rp

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Posts
905
Joe: 6'2, 210lbs muscular. White, Italian so tan, dark hair and eyes. Muscular build, neatly trimmed body hair, 6in soft and 7in hard.

Wearing: http://www-m.gucci.com/us/styles/353236Z67674440?gclid=CKa097Gr7cMCFUY8gQodX08A2w

Watch: http://m.jomashop.com/panerai-luminor-marina-watch-pam00005.html

Shoes: http://www.ferragamo.com/webapp/wcs...categoryId=3074457345616743476&storeId=31150#

Underneath: http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/michael-kors-hanging-boxers/3213658?origin=category

Story:
To the world Joe was just a typical spoiled one percenter's kid. Growing up with homes in Manhattan and the Hamptons, private jets, prep school at Phillips Exeter and now university at Yale and what college kid drives around campus in a brand new yellow Ferrari?!

But cliche though it may sound, being a billionaire's son isn't all that it appears. Growing up he was pushed hard from birth. His Father having started and running one of the world's largest Private Equity firms, only the best was allowed. During his prep school years he rebelled often and was the leader of parties and pranks. Truth be told however he wasn't just someone riding his family's coattails, he just was too smart and gets bored when not challenged. Whether it is an activity or a person it is not intriguing to him unless they are an equal in wit and intellect.

Today is the first day of the annual internship program at his Father's firm. While everyone knows he will someday run the firm, he is being made to go through the formal training process like anyone would. All interns are to be at the office by 8:30am that morning and true to form, Joe comes rolling in about 8:45am while the other 11 interns are watching an introductory movie about the firm. He looks around at the others, a mix of ethnicities, genders and backgrounds. While most are from Ivy League schools they also like to pick from smaller schools as well.

He leans over and whispers "so, what did I miss?" the smell of his cologne lingering over towards you.....

Seeking: female counterpart. Choose your background and style
 
Back
Top