Where was the last place you blew your load?

Afraid I was on my lonesome. But it was so fucking good that my cocks rising again thinking about it
 
In my wife's ass tonight, the first ass fuck of the new year.
 
Right on my face (I was upside down) while my friend happily blew his load in my ass. We wanted to ring in the New Year right ;)
 
On my girl's cheek and tits at the end of a nice blowjob, me standing in front of a full length mirror and her on her knees, turned slightly so she could watch herself at play. :)
 
Yesterday I got to pump a load into a young bud's ass. I don't top a great deal but he was very hot and wanted it badly. He really wanted me to cum inside him (very verbal) so I let let it fly. It was a lot of fun so I hope I get to do it more often. I guess I'm a vers/top now, whoo hoo.
 
I've been home all day by myself on Lit either reading posts, stories or on linked porn sites dressed up in lingerie. Twice I had to go lay on the bed and pump it all over my tummy. Played with it and eventually swallowed it.
 
I've been home all day by myself on Lit either reading posts, stories or on linked porn sites dressed up in lingerie. Twice I had to go lay on the bed and pump it all over my tummy. Played with it and eventually swallowed it.

That sounds hot, I did it like 2h ago all over my belly and cleaned it up with a towel
 
I was told to leave it on a tabletop today. That in itself felt great but then was told to lick it up:) that was so much better:)...mmmmm
 
In my chair last night in the living room with a dildo deep in my ass. Had a huge cum and it tasted great, rubbed it all over my mouth. getting ready again as I watch hockey with my wife's panties on.
 
Back
Top