What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TO TAKE IT MUCH LOWER YOU’D NEED A STEAM SHOVEL: New Obama Talking Point: Romney Talking Down the Economy Yeah, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. The economy is fine. And if you say it’s not, it’s your fault. Who are you going to believe? The administration or your lying pocketbook?
 
From SOMEWHERE


The SHIT of OBAMACARE is hitting the fan


It’s always tempting to fall for conspiracy theories, because they explain everything in a nice neat package. So, naturally enough, a lot of people — including Jack Welch, who should know better — are suggesting that today’s unemployment numbers have been manipulated down.

In fact, if you look at the Bureau of Labor Statistics report, it’s unlikely that anything has been manipulated — which would be hard to do without being caught anyway — because you can see exactly how the change happened. Here’s the net-net:

•net 114,000 new full-time jobs
•net 456,000 people who left the unemployed list — discouraged or whatever
net 600,000 people added to part-time workers.

What distinguishes part-time workers from full-time? In general, part-time workers don’t get benefits — like health insurance.




What these numbers seem to be telling us is that it’s too expensive to pay for benefits.

And soon Obamacare will give businesses assistance if they choose to give their workers health benefits.
 
I thought that this was the Fall of Recovery; under 6% unemployment by the election.

We're going to have to get a lot of people to give up...

When do we get an apology?

Your pathetic attempt to move the goalposts (6%!!! 6%, dammit!) aside, what a difference two weeks makes, eh?
 
Meet the Obama Donors at the BLS





BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
October 5, 2012 1:28 pm

At least two economists at the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) have contributed to President Barack Obama’s campaign. Harley Frazis of Bethesda, MD, has contributed at least $2,000 to Obama and $9,000 to the Democratic National Convention over the last three election cycles. During his time at BLS, Harley has published a number of papers including his most recent, “How to Think About Time-Use Data: What Inferences Can We Make About Long- and Short-Run Time Use from Time Diaries?”

Stephen Phillips of Washington, D.C., has contributed at least $270 to Obama during the 2012 cycle. According to his LinkedIn profile, Phillips has been an economist at BLS since June 2009. Phillips was responsible for examining the impact of Obamacare on Healthcare North American Industry Classification System indices. Phillips was also assistant coach for a girls’ high school tennis team in 2010.
 
EVERYONE KNOWS THE ECONOMIST IS A RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY SITE! — RIGHT? Economist: unemployment drop “implausible,” a “statistical quirk.”

Of course it is

But that it comes ONE MONTH before the election is CRIMINAL

That Obama SMIRKED at teh debate....means he KNEW the BOMB was coming
 
EVERYONE KNOWS THE ECONOMIST IS A RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY SITE! — RIGHT? Economist: unemployment drop “implausible,” a “statistical quirk.”

Of course it is

But that it comes ONE MONTH before the election is CRIMINAL

That Obama SMIRKED at teh debate....means he KNEW the BOMB was coming

I C n P'eed that from a site

Having looked at the link, I see its MISLEADING.......

Unlike SCHMUCK et al,

I admit the error....but leave it up

Its NOT from THE ECONOMIST, its from AN ECONOMIST
 
While it is true, the rate went "down"...(tee hee), all BIRDS are still

on the dole


8055621459_3667d8b624_o.png
 
No problem, Mark Levin said he would put together a business group to buy the rights to Big Bird and any other profitable entity of PBS and market it in the private economy if Romney cuts funding. However Obama, having little marketability, will have to stay in line.

Big Bird et al is part of Jim Henson Productions

Walt Disney and Co owns em

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE PAYING FOR THAT BIRD?

:confused:
 
Congrats DUMB DAILY

One of 12 turds to join my IGGY list

You are THE 2nd DUMBEST WHITE MAN ON LIT

:cool:
 
Somebody knows a good thing when they see and decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Incidentally, Daily did look a horse in the mouth and determined it was such a good thing that he would sit it on his lap rock it instead. :rolleyes::D

Are you drunk, or are you just having trouble operating your keyboard again?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top