It Begins Again (Closed)

Eden smiled at her lover and nodded, it sounded very good that much she knew, grinning a bit she could not help but be really curious as to what would happen. But thinking of this woman made her worry even more. Sighing softly as she looked up at the sky, closing her eyes and felt everything around her. Everything was as it should be and right now she just wanted to get moving, she opened up her eyes and got onto her own steed. Patting her horses neck she was really happy he declined certain things.

"I know where she is going and how to get to her quickly, this whole thing just sucks. Who ever this kid is will not be happy once they find out that it is us that are going to stop him" She said simply and sighed a little bit. Right now everything just seemed relaxed for now looking at him she hoped he would be okay, the thought of one of his own doing this had to hurt. Sighing a little she wished she could offer more to him, reaching down a little her hand against his cheek.

"Just remember this is against her own will" She said simply. And knew it was easier said then done really. It was as if his own family members had done this, and right now she knows not what will happen. But she had the ability to be able to track the woman and right now everything just seemed different. It went silent for a moment, and right now she had to think of something good to say to him. Perhaps now was the time to think happier things, something she wanted.
 
Legolas

Legolas swung the last of their bags onto the horses. The men around them were giving him odd stares as it was quite obvious at this point he wasn't joining them in the fight. Elves were well known for the prowess in combat and with so few of them left it was probably something of a rarity to have one in an army.

"Though I know she is not herself it troubles me greatly that a fellow elf could become corrupted in such a way. As you know, Sauron was unable to affect the elves when he was using the one ring. Whatever magic Saruman's son is using seems more powerful and possibly more dangerous. From now on we must tread carefully." He stated.

With a final nod Legolas leapt upon his mighty stead. Despite the clear beautiful day ahead the looming darkness of their quest cast an invisible shadow beyond the horizon
 
Eden watched and heard what he had said and nodded, looking at the men giving Legolas an odd stare she knew. "We are going off to stop the source or die trying to, winning the battle conventionally wont work. But you can give us time, time we need" She said and looked over at Legolas and nodded to him. Walking her horse out of the kingdom she closed her eyes to get a baring of everything. She knew that Legolas was very worried, hell she was to but would not allow it to show.

She was quite for a moment but when her visions kicked up she saw the assassin, and her face grew pale. "We have to find her quickly she is on her way back but because she failed in her mission, he is going to kill her" She gripped her reins looking at Legolas. "And no Elf will die on my watch, made a promise to certain people years ago. But yes you are right, must be cautious, let's just hope we are both strong enough to do this." She reached over squeezing his shoulder smiling. "I love you Legolas very much, now come"
 
Legolas

Legolas followed Eden close behind. It seemed slightly odd to him that she was now leading their expedition. She had never really ventured beyond Rivendell and now here she was leading a veteran of Middle Earth with an admirable confidence he truly loved.

It was as if the agents of darkness had given up their pursuit. The next few days of travel were so uneventful he almost forgot they were on an important mission. The the distance as the sun rose in the early morning he spied the mighty city of Gondor. Minas Tirith.
 
She smiled a little bit everything was as it should be and right now? She was just really happy, course she would never be really happy until this was over. In the distance was a place she had never seen before, course she hadn't seen half this stuff before. cocking her head to the side she looked at Legolas. "Where are we Legolas?" She asked curious but gave him a soft smile at the same time. She was worried about what they would find but right now? She just couldn't lose.
 
Legolas

"We are travelling across the plains of Anorein. The large city you see on the horizon is Minas Tirath. The home of King Aragorn and Queen Arwen, by now they are most likely already preparing for battle." Legolas explained. He could already see the signal fire that lined the mountain tops signifying a call to arms between the two kingdoms.

"Where is our quarry now Eden? Has she taken refuge in the city or is she still in the wilderness?" He asked.
 
She looked up to the sky seeing the bird she was using, the bird circled both of them for a moment, then began to take off closing her eyes she got a better feel and she felt sick to her stomach. She opened up her eyes "Aragorn and Arwen are in danger, but I actually have an idea come on lets go to them now. If my plan works then we can capture her without worrying about anything" She said and took off on horse back. She hoped Arwen remembered her since she was a child when all this happened.
 
Legolas

Legolas rode after Eden blindly. He had no indication as to Eden's plan or intentions but he trusted her implicitly. They rode closer and closer to Minas Tirath, the dirt from the planes picking up at their horses hooves as they thundered along.

"Tell me of you plan dear Eden and how are we to help the King and Queen?" he yelled over the beat of the horses gallop.
 
She commanded her horse in elvish to move faster and heard what Legolas asked of her "easy i can imitate Arwen, long time ago some elves told me from the back of my head I looked a lot like her. She will go after both the king and queen when they are asleep, but if I take Arwen's place in bed I can stop an attack. Or better yet I could hide out of sight, stop her before she does the deed. She will not escape us this time, no one is going to take out our friends I wont allow it'
 
Legolas eyed her with concern. Though he could see the merit in her plan the risks involved were still quite high.

"Both plans sound dangerous, they put you directly in the line of danger. I've already fought with the assassin, she is not a simple grunt. Still though the ploy of impersonating the Queen may be our best option, I will remain in the shadows to aid you in her capture." He offered.

"Do you know if she has detected our pursuit? Elves have keen senses and we need the element of surprise." Legolas inquired.
 
She nodded "I know its dangerous Legolas but it our only chance of getting her without hurting her" She asked of her and it was a good question, right now? She had no idea though she did not think so. But thinking that was one thing and now? he jut did not seem to care to much. Smiling a bit a she sighed. "I honestly don't know but I don't think so, if she knew she wouldn't be going to the kingdom that I know" She did smile however "And yeah I know but I was trained by the best archer I know" She winked.
 
Back
Top