One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
As mentioned I'll probably be around less than usual this week, but should be back more regularly next week. I'll try to drop in and say hi, but if I don't get a chance to say it again I hope you all have a great week and an even better weekend. :rose::kiss::rose:

Some leftovers from when I was playing around in the green corset the other day...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sure is good to see you again - can I pinch the other nipple for you?? DAve :kiss::heart::kiss:

Ahh...almost forgot. A couple more for the road. Old things dug back up by request. Well two by request...one because I felt like it darned it. ;)

See how good I am about leaving and doing my chores?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
mmmmmmmmmm.......some all time favs;)

My lips, my ass, and my shoes. Proof that I have all of the above. ;)

Oh and that I do in fact cast a shadow and am neither dead nor undead in spite of my skin tone. :p

Last edited:
Ahh...almost forgot. A couple more for the road. Old things dug back up by request. Well two by request...one because I felt like it darned it. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

FUCK!!!! You are so hot

I wonder....the cops would have let me put more clothing on right? They wouldn't have tried to drag me off like that I hope. Now THAT would have been awkward!!

Let's just say I think you're glad I'm not a cop in your neighborhood.. :devil:

Love the new sets, I hope that you keep feeling like digging pics out of your vault...

My lips, my ass, and my shoes. Proof that I have all of the above. ;)

Oh and that I do in fact cast a shadow and am neither dead nor undead in spite of my skin tone. :p

Hehe......:p

Mind if I test that theory by making your skin tone flush from different ways:devil:

*wiggles eyebrows*:D

Does it have internet? Electricity? Just me, my camera, my computer, my guitar...oh and my sword of course...all camped out in a vacant field. :D
Ummm..... very off the grid. But you'd have a very helpful neighbor ;)

Holy shit. Good thing I don't have anything to do that can't be done with a woody.:D

You have such a beautiful body Isseii...

my sweet darling girl. :heart: Love the new pics. :heart:

Isseii, i play guitar too. Any time you want to wank the plank together, it would be my pleasure ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
WOWZERS!!! Need I say more? :kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Unreal!!! Now I have a "chore" to do:D

:kiss:

John

attachment.php

Dear Lord in Heaven! I love this one Isseii! You inspire such great "alone time". The thing that gets me going so much is that agout half your poses are set up for my favorite positon... :kiss::heart:

I wish it involved a camera too!

I'm finally playing The Witcher 2, after two frustrating days spent fighting a common Steam download/loading screen issue that had me beating my head on my desk. Now I'm happily getting my face eaten off my spider creatures. Yes...I'm THAT big of a nerd.

And yes of course, all proper nerds put on their sexy lingerie to do their cleaning and then tie their hair up and put on their glasses before they sit down to do their gaming. ;)

HA HA! Yes it is official, I am in love!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ohmy! You are delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back