Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew that my latest story would have a limited appeal whether I put it in the fetish category or as I chose - Trans/Crossdressers.

It started off reasonably at about 4.20. Over the last few hours with only a few votes it dropped to around 3.40 and is now on 2.81 after 16 votes.

That's a new low, even for me. :D

Do you think the readers are trying to tell me they don't like it?

This is the offending story:

https://www.literotica.com/s/bridal-protector

But I have just looked at my whole list. It seems that some trolls have been one bombing all my Femdom stories. Many of them are now in the low 3.xx range and they were around 4.xx

And they are. The rating has just dropped a point. Dropping from 2.81 means another low vote. This one apparently is my worst ever story...

I'd point out that the trolls don't like it so it may be your best story. ;)

Two more votes. Up a whole 0.1

It will probably drop off the new list and remain lower than 3.00

My oil can story started out around 2 and got bumped up closer to 4 a year after I had released it. So there is hope for you yet.

I have to update a lot of things on a few sites. I might get to it, some day, maybe...

point taken.

There are times when I'd like to take several of the responsible computer whizzkids from Redmond, line them all agin the wall and shoot the bally lot of 'em.
When altering the facilities on an operating system, did they Have to change everything ? I mean, if some user is acquainted with Method 1 of a procedure, he/she is probably happy with it.
Just because new things are needed (for 'security' comes to mind), did they Have to fiddle about with the way things looks on the screen and which button to press to do a particular job ?
And when will they realise that there are millions of users who do not have an "Admin" IT expert available ?

Gnash, gnash.. . .

Shit!

18 months ago my son-in-law's employers went into administration owing millions of pounds. They were saved by another company because they had full order books for years to come.

Today? He was sent home early. The electricity company cut off the power because their bills hadn't been paid for six months. There is no money in the company's account to pay the staff for last month's work, when most have been working overtime for maximum hours to meet the orders. October and November are peak hours for overtime to get product out for Christmas.

Will my son-in-law get paid - anything? Will the company be bought out again? This means hundreds of local families will have a disastrous Christmas. They won't be paid redundancy for at least two months. Technically they're not employed yet so they can't claim unemployment pay. The staff have been called to a meeting Monday morning in the foyer which might have enough daylight to see each other. But the signs aren't good. Many other suppliers are owed money. None of this was known to the staff until this afternoon.

18 months ago my son-in-law's employers went into administration owing millions of pounds. They were saved by another company because they had full order books for years to come.

Today? He was sent home early. The electricity company cut off the power because their bills hadn't been paid for six months. There is no money in the company's account to pay the staff for last month's work, when most have been working overtime for maximum hours to meet the orders. October and November are peak hours for overtime to get product out for Christmas.

Will my son-in-law get paid - anything? Will the company be bought out again? This means hundreds of local families will have a disastrous Christmas. They won't be paid redundancy for at least two months. Technically they're not employed yet so they can't claim unemployment pay. The staff have been called to a meeting Monday morning in the foyer which might have enough daylight to see each other. But the signs aren't good. Many other suppliers are owed money. None of this was known to the staff until this afternoon.

Was this, I wonder, a compounding of "oh, we'll pay it next week" or a bit more serious ? My son went 'bang' because he was owed a comparatively large sum of money. There should be a few Rules about this sort of thing. . .

Good Luck,

Last edited:
Was this, I wonder, a compounding of "oh, we'll pay it next week" or a bit more serious ? My son went 'bang' because he was owed a comparatively large sum of money. There should be a few Rules about this sort of thing. . .

Good Luck,

The earlier company, and now the current company, look as if they have been trading fraudulently...

Food allergies are no fucking joke and the older I get, the reactions are getting worse. Getting old can kiss my ass.

And modern food production is more chemistry than farming, eh?

I accidentally drank some crappucino that had artificial sweeteners and got so sick, this was on top of peanut butter (I shouldn't eat peanuts but I know how much peanut butter I can handle without needing Benedryl...) This is why I never eat processed foods. You never know what's in that shit.

Now my computer complains about not being able to 'activate', whatever that means
Ye gods; please can we go back to DOS 6.24 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back