The Trump Effect: North & South Korea agree to form their first joint Olympic team

FakeNews

Literotica Guru
The Trump Effect: North & South Korea agree to form their first joint Olympic team

North and South Korea have agreed to form their first joint Olympic team and will march together under a unified flag during the opening ceremony, South Korea has announced.

The two Koreas agreed to form a combined women's ice hockey team to take part in next month's Winter Olympics in PyeongChang in the South next month.

Seoul's Unification Ministry says the agreement was during talks on Wednesday at the border village of Panmunjom.

It said athletes from the two Koreas will march together under a 'unification flag' depicting their peninsula during the opening ceremony.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5279309/North-South-Korea-agree-form-joint-Olympic-team.html

Quit reading gossip rags, dummy.

If the teams do march together next month, it will not be the first time they walk together under a joint flag. They did so at the opening ceremonies of the 2000, 2004 and 2006 Olympics as well.

{From an actual news source}

Kim playing the South for time to build his nukes.

Kim is playing 45 like 45 is playing you, dopey.

It's the team that is a first not the marching. The link is clear about that. They want a joint womens hockey team.

I'm not arguing that, alt. I'm not arguing anything at all. Just pointing out that the idiotic source he posted never tells the truth. And he thinks 45 made it happen.

I'm not arguing that, alt. I'm not arguing anything at all. Just pointing out that the idiotic source he posted never tells the truth. And he thinks 45 made it happen.

Yes you were arguing that. It's why you posted the bit about the marches in previous Olympics from an "actual news source." Otherwise what was the point of that? It had nothing to do with anything. The source was telling the truth this time so what does it matter what they've previously done?

Yep. The Trump effect.

What no one wants to understand.

If it has to do with Trump it's only to try and ease sanctions and show the world that Kim is the good guy and Trumps the asshole. In the current climate it might work. Surely there are plenty of countries that would rather deal with North Korea than the US right now if they had a choice.

this is absurd

THEY have NUKES and THREATEN us and we are supposed to be HAPPY cause they will march together?

NO!

They SK, should BAR the North from everything, let em starve and fuck the hockey team and Oh Limp ICKS

Yes you were arguing that. It's why you posted the bit about the marches in previous Olympics from an "actual news source." Otherwise what was the point of that? It had nothing to do with anything. The source was telling the truth this time so what does it matter what they've previously done?

You're ok with lying by omission- I'm not. That's the present, not the past. You're trying too hard.

If it has to do with Trump it's only to try and ease sanctions and show the world that Kim is the good guy and Trumps the asshole. In the current climate it might work. Surely there are plenty of countries that would rather deal with North Korea than the US right now if they had a choice.

Name names. There are 20 countries that just met to discuss this issue and enablers China and the former USSR decided to not make it 22. Who do you got after that? Exceptional Greece? Nigeria? Venezuela?

Does anyone here expect Tromp to outlive Kim?

Kim keeps having to kill or imprison people close to him. Eventually he's going to miss one. Whether that's before or after Trump has a stroke or heart attack is anyones guess. Overall I'd give the edge to Kim I think.

At least we can be sure that the NPRK won’t attack PyeongChang any time soon.

At least we can be sure that the NPRK won’t attack PyeongChang any time soon.
The DPRK players, embedded with toxins and/or explosives and/or deathrays, will function as remote-controlled assassin squads targeting 'enemy' leaders. Two will unite for a fission blast. Oy.

The DPRK players, embedded with toxins and/or explosives and/or deathrays, will function as remote-controlled assassin squads targeting 'enemy' leaders. Two will unite for a fission blast. Oy.
Is that how they'll light the torch?

Is that how they'll light the torch?
Kim is more subtle. An ICBM will orbit a giant space mirror that focuses down to precisely light the torch, vividly demonstrating DPRK's technical prowess. Or maybe it'll miss and incinerate Seoul instead. Oops. My bad.

Fixed. Indeed, Kim is smarter. Only a dumbass brags of his 'genius'. Kim has played Tromp easily. Tromp can flaunt his red button; we laugh at the clown.

unnamed-71.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

HTTPS9pLm1ha2VhZ2lmLmNvbS9tZWRpYS8xMi0wNy0yMDE1L2hkVWRjRi5naWYlog.gif

Back