Totally Confident

My poor thread has gone cold πŸ˜•

I'll try one more time to see if anyone has any interest. Hopefully Calvin can help bring some life to itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

IMG_5865.jpg

Since there were some Aussie's following, I thought a view from down under would be appropriate. OK That was cheezy, lol

IMG_5924.JPG

I am new to your thread, but oh my Ive enjoyed my afternoon getting to know you!

Welcome!! So glad you decided to take a peek at my thread!

.....And it going to really enjoy getting to know you as well! Hopefully you'll stop by again soonπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰

I didn't notice. I was a little distracted by a very suckable set of balls...

I'll just stay in that position while you explore my smooth suckable balls GeekyGal

I'll of course be tempted to return any favors given to me πŸ˜‹

Does asking nicely count? Nice suit!

Thank you Arianthe.....and I usually respond well to requests. But sometimes I just like to take off my belt and bend a woman over and show her how much I adore her with a few firm smacks on her smooth ass 😈😈

Calvin has a big job.....or is that junk...to hold up!
You sure you can't make money doing their ads? ;)

Thank you for the compliments Joe. You're always too kind to me πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Can you man the camera and we'll split the profits from the photoshoot πŸ˜‰

Mmmmm.....oooh yes, from the land down undah.....for sure. :devil:

Ha! Nice touch! You made me chuckle!! Lol

You're sexier clothed than unclothed. That, my dear, is quite the achievement with what you're packing.

If dress you up to just undress you time and time again.

You called me dear.... 😊
Thank you! I do like to dress up from time to time. After dinner is when I really come to life. Sometimes I just leave my suit on and slide out the important parts for my partner to savor. Then for round 2 I'll let the suit hit the floor😈😈

Back