Queer woman looking for chat

lonelysmile

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Posts
682
Hi all

Just thought I'd throw one of these out there. I made one a while back, but figured it couldn't hurt haha

I'm a queer woman (in the midwest ) who loves to chat about fantasies and desires with women and open-minded men. I have brown hair to my shoulders, blue eyes, a curvy slightly overweight body, with nice tits, and a great sex toys collection! :p

I don't cam, share pictures, or voice.

I'm looking for mature, eloquent people to chat with! I'm not looking to immediately jump into cybering - I just like conversations about sexual likes/dislikes and experiences.

I'd love to chat in this thread or you can PM me!
 
Very same subject that intrigues me too

I am an open minded guy who is really fascinated by the idea of 2 woman together. If I can some how be involved then .. wow.. kind of a dream/fantasy..
Somehow 2 women together is ok and very sexy.. but 2 guys.. just not right..

would love to chat
 
i have to admit there is something hot about mfm... i am very straight... but once in a while, think about a woman straddled over a guy sitting in a chair, her back to his chest, but legs are spread wide exposing his cock in her pussy... me on my knees licking your clit...

i guess for me, its really about doing it for her, for her excitement, pushing limits dont know.. not sure i would ever do this, but have to admit i have thought about it... isnt that why we are all here :)

Nice! Yeah, lit is great way to express desires and fantasies. It's the best part, imo :D
 
Bumpin' my thread because I'm bored haha Looks like it's going to be a halloween evening by myself - time to break out the tequila!
 
Sorry you may be by yourself. I'd love to chat sometimes too, but my times are so variable. Leave me a PM or catch me on yahoo as doctor_joe53. Thanks
 
Not really the kind of open-mindedness I was looking for :/
I don't know if there's anything in sex that's "just not right" ...as long as it involves consenting adults who are enjoying themselves. I have discovered lately that I'm very open to things now that I might have dismissed years ago. I also happen to think that a woman is capable of pleasing another woman in ways most men will never understand!
 
very open minded guy right here...anything goes....let me know what you desire
 
I don't know if there's anything in sex that's "just not right" ...as long as it involves consenting adults who are enjoying themselves. I have discovered lately that I'm very open to things now that I might have dismissed years ago. I also happen to think that a woman is capable of pleasing another woman in ways most men will never understand!

I like your response :) Well put! I think we all become more open-minded as we grow.

BeFun4me - what kind of wine?


What's everyone up to today/tonight?
 
A boring sunday night... watching some television... Not looking for someone to cyber with, but if anyone (men or women) just wants to chit-chat (even chit-chat about sex/desires), feel free to PM me :) :rose:
 
Gotta love a day of housework that's being ignored in favor of playing on Lit! :p Anyone watching any fun vids or checking out any great photos that you'd like to share? *grin*
 
So how openminded do you like your men ? Does being an active bi guy count ? hehe

haha sure! But it's less about sexuality or sexual activity and more about personality... I like being able to talk about a variety of interests and don't want random homophobia getting in the way lol Or assumptions turning our conversation into an argument about my identity or sexual history.
 
you learn all sorts of things from reading folks comments and personals

thanks for sharing yours.

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

now where is a SW smilie when you need one ?
 
now where is a SW smilie when you need one ?

princess_leia.jpg
 
Just watched "Love and Other Drugs" tonight and there is all kinds of nakedness in that movie! Lots of sex! Anne Hathoway is fucking gorgeous! I've never been more jealous of Jake Gyllenhaal!
 
Couldn't find a pic real fast of her smiling while wearing it.... although I think there are some set pics of Carrie laughing... :p
I figure there were not too many of her smiling while engaged as a slave for hutt

but I sure would like to try to put a smile on that slave dancer's face:cool:


Just watched "Love and Other Drugs" tonight and there is all kinds of nakedness in that movie! Lots of sex! Anne Hathoway is fucking gorgeous! I've never been more jealous of Jake Gyllenhaal!

did someone say nakedness? :devil:
 
Back
Top