Women with hairy muffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
huskie said:
VERY well trimmed yes :p

but a lot of hair does help the bad natural oder to lenger......

I wonder why, we as humans, still have pubic hair anyway? one would think we would have evolved out of it? We have been wearing clothes for centuries now... what good is it?

Uh, because in practicing death control, we have essentially taken ourselves out of the evolutionary process. Check out The Naked Ape by Dr. Desmond Morriss.

That said, I agree. The design of hair tufts on the body is meant to act as scent traps, and that scent does attract mates. However, our society is particularly sensitive about scents. I can't help but marvel at the amount of time we spend eradicating our own natural scents, only to replace them with similar ones (ie. jasmine, musk) from plants.

To quote Sidd, a properly done hairy muff is a pleasure to go down on. If it is well-trimmed, clean, and sweet smelling, you'll think you've died and gone to heaven. Pussy hair should not be so long that you have to move it out of the way before you can get to the pussy.

FTR, I'm told mine smells like vanilla and lakewater, and tastes like cashews. :p Would you like a chance to change your mind about hairy pussies?

ourladyofthehighways said:
Uh, because in practicing death control, we have essentially taken ourselves out of the evolutionary process. Check out The Naked Ape by Dr. Desmond Morriss.

That said, I agree. The design of hair tufts on the body is meant to act as scent traps, and that scent does attract mates. However, our society is particularly sensitive about scents. I can't help but marvel at the amount of time we spend eradicating our own natural scents, only to replace them with similar ones (ie. jasmine, musk) from plants.

To quote Sidd, a properly done hairy muff is a pleasure to go down on. If it is well-trimmed, clean, and sweet smelling, you'll think you've died and gone to heaven. Pussy hair should not be so long that you have to move it out of the way before you can get to the pussy.

FTR, I'm told mine smells like vanilla and lakewater, and tastes like cashews. :p Would you like a chance to change your mind about hairy pussies?

I saw a thing about or regarding sent on the discovery channel the other night! It's mainly a girly thang cause they can smell so much better than us boys :D

well trimmed is good but shaved pussy is to die for!!

huskie said:
I saw a thing about or regarding sent on the discovery channel the other night! It's mainly a girly thang cause they can smell so much better than us boys :D

well trimmed is good but shaved pussy is to die for!!

*shrug*

Well, I guess I wouldn't know. All I know is that Sidd prefers mine well-trimmed and fluffy, and I'm grateful.

My Mistress has one of the hairiest pussies I've ever had the pleasure of burying my nose in, and she has always smelled like heaven. If your woman's pussy smells bad, it ain't the hair.
:rose:

Snoooooooof!

tan026FOT_113744087.jpg

bill-pix-trade said:
I have to say that this is one of the sexiest muff shots I have seen.

Christ it reminds me of my early pussy chasing days.
It's the William Shatner of pussybush!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back